Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2009, 12:05pm   #1
KoobaMe
Hardware Junkie ♥
I'm just drooling over some of the styles and colors shown for Fall 09! I don't have names to go with the styles but there are at least four bags that are going to be on my Must Have list, starting with the purple studded beauty and the black hobo with pleating and drawsting...and of course the Amber...in every color!

http://www.kooba.com/#/collections

Go Kooba!!!
Jun 26, 2009, 12:53pm   #2
Lexie2000
If you mean the smaller Purple distressed bag with studs down the sides, it's the Peyton. It is 495 and comes in Tan, Green, Aubergine and Black. The Black Drawstring is the Juliet....595...and comes in Black, Taupe and Berry.

The Peyton is the only one that sparks my interests.
Jun 26, 2009, 1:15pm   #3
LindaP
Ohhh love the studded purple and the larger brown! NICE!

Linda
Jun 26, 2009, 5:02pm   #4
Grace123
Hopelessly Obsessed
Holy Moly! There're quite a few styles I like. I'd love to see the leather on them first before ordering though.
Jun 26, 2009, 5:11pm   #5
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Originally Posted by Grace123
Holy Moly! There're quite a few styles I like. I'd love to see the leather on them first before ordering though.
My exact thoughts. And I'll be there at Saks with my microscope, too.
Jun 26, 2009, 10:45pm   #6
KoobaMe
Hardware Junkie ♥
Originally Posted by Lexie2000
If you mean the smaller Purple distressed bag with studs down the sides, it's the Peyton. It is 495 and comes in Tan, Green, Aubergine and Black. The Black Drawstring is the Juliet....595...and comes in Black, Taupe and Berry.

The Peyton is the only one that sparks my interests.
That's the one. Would you happen to know the name of the shoulder bag version of the Amber bag? It's the Amber but with a single long strap (not the Devin looking one with front pockets, the other one to the right of the Amber). I'm likin' that one as well but with my luck it'll be the smallest of the 'sister' bags.

Yeah, I'm going to be checking out the leather before I buy as well. Some look phenomenal in pics but I'm still gun shy even after having discovered bags like the Ellie have wonderful leather (compared to the Jacindas and thinner leathers).
Last edited Jun 26, 2009 at 10:49pm.
Jun 27, 2009, 9:52am   #7
Lexie2000
Originally Posted by KoobaMe
That's the one. Would you happen to know the name of the shoulder bag version of the Amber bag? It's the Amber but with a single long strap (not the Devin looking one with front pockets, the other one to the right of the Amber). I'm likin' that one as well but with my luck it'll be the smallest of the 'sister' bags.
You got that right. It's the Kendra bag and it looks decieving because it must be teensy at 295.00. Comes in Camel, Black, and Purple.
Jun 27, 2009, 10:23am   #8
b
bella324
the 2nd bag on this link is a purple bag. does anyone know the name of it?
Jun 27, 2009, 3:34pm   #9
g
gloss_gal
I like the black hobo with pleats on the sides.
Jun 27, 2009, 4:16pm   #10
LindaP
Anyone know what the large brown one with the studs running up the side is called?

Linda
Jun 28, 2009, 11:25am   #11
Lexie2000
Originally Posted by bella324
the 2nd bag on this link is a purple bag. does anyone know the name of it?
The Purple Bag is called the Amber. Retails for 545.00.

The Black Hobo with Pleats is Juliet for 595.00

And the Larger brown with studs is called Alex for 595.00
Aug 6, 2009, 4:15pm   #12
cmajestro
Does anyone know when the Juliet will be available? Thanks!
Aug 7, 2009, 12:14am   #13
purseprincess32
I was at Luna Boston today and they had some amazing Kooba bags. The Peyton Satchel Aubergine w/stud detail is quite stunning. It's even better in person than on the website. I don't own any Kooba bags but this bag was amazing the leather was really smooth. The green one was also really lovely for fall.
http://www.lunaboston.com/Browse/Han...ers/Kooba.aspx
Aug 9, 2009, 12:29pm   #14
k
ki b
Originally Posted by cmajestro
Does anyone know when the Juliet will be available? Thanks!
The Juliet will be avilable in October and it comes in black, taupe, teal & berry.
Aug 9, 2009, 4:44pm   #15
Grace123
Hopelessly Obsessed
Originally Posted by purseprincess32
I was at Luna Boston today and they had some amazing Kooba bags. The Peyton Satchel Aubergine w/stud detail is quite stunning. It's even better in person than on the website. I don't own any Kooba bags but this bag was amazing the leather was really smooth. The green one was also really lovely for fall.
http://www.lunaboston.com/Browse/Han...ers/Kooba.aspx
LOVE that Peyton in the picture. I can only imagine how stunning it is in RL!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >