POST A REPLY

Sep 1, 2007, 12:05am   #106
KoobaLover
I Want That Bag
Welcome Mary!
Sep 2, 2007, 2:32pm   #107
ciatta
Originally Posted by nunnla
I think we'll all be arm wrestling for the elusive Black Marcelle ... or Lucy.
Count me in on that ,too. That is my most pressing "want" of the moment. (along with a Gustto baca, "ducking"...)
Jan 14, 2012, 11:28am   #108
J
JT17
As a newer (in the last 3 years) and more "in the background" Kooba lover, I loved coming across this thread and seeing what a community this group once was. It was also neat to read about some of the members who are still around today offering advice/expertise. Just wanted to bump this up to share with other "newbies" and to share what is likely a good memory with those who were part of the '07 group. Such a great thread!
Jan 31, 2012, 3:16pm   #109
KoobaLover
I Want That Bag
Oh, such neat memories...

I still peek in here once in a great, great while... and oddly enough I still collect old Koobas. This forum was such a riot when we first got our own Kooba page, such a spunky bunch of gals. I used to do this for hours on end.
Feb 1, 2012, 6:39am   #110
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Sigh.......great memories! Have not parted with either of my original Koobas....my flower embossed Sienna or my ebano Jessie. Still love them and wear them like they were brand new! It was a fun sub forum way back then.....sigh.....
Feb 1, 2012, 9:30am   #111
G
Greysonphil
memories, memories...
Feb 2, 2012, 12:30am   #112
Schientist
Schientist
Well you ladies converted me- I'm now a proud owner of 14 lovely Koobas! Thank you! I love them lots!
Feb 2, 2012, 11:39am   #113
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Originally Posted by Schientist
Well you ladies converted me- I'm now a proud owner of 14 lovely Koobas! Thank you! I love them lots!
Awesome!!!
Mar 5, 2012, 1:01pm   #114
S
SuperSvveet
I used to belong to this blogsite as ViciousBliss and it has been so long and so much has gone on since the last time i was on here, but im back !!

since i left i've moved across the country, gotten married, gotten 2 dogs, and gotten a job :)

waitin on me and the hubbster to get our taxes back so i can indulge in a new handbag for myself... I remember Bessie and Lexie... LEXIE i bought that Blonde Kooba Bonnie from you still love it to this day! i may have to get a kooba as my tax present to myself :) after i get out of work i am goign to try to post some pix of the doggies and whatever else i can get my hands on! so glad to be back!
Mar 6, 2012, 12:09am   #115
S
SuperSvveet
wow and i remember Compass Rose as well <3
Mar 9, 2012, 11:58pm   #116
lovekoobabags
Balified
Originally Posted by Schientist

Some of my koobas are so darling ... 06-08 such gret Kooba years!! Tdf leather
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >