Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

POST A REPLY

Dec 4, 2012, 6:34am   #316
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by fifie
sorry.. i wanna ask about Kate Spade..
is it made in china?
because my foxtrot hill quinn is made in china..
Yes, most of Kate Spade's items are now made in China. Love your Quinn, it's super cute for the winter!
Dec 5, 2012, 3:08am   #317
mello_yello_jen
Designated Shopaholic
My first Kate Spade bag! Does anyone know the style name of this pretty babe? I got her at the Kate Spade outlet at the new Paragon Outlets in Livermore.

More pictures over at the blog but to describe it as best I can, it's a shoulder bag with a leopard calf hair (maybe?) flap. Mom and I were the only one who liked this bag, everyone else was going crazy over everything else in the tiny store.
Dec 5, 2012, 5:43pm   #318
luvpugz
Originally Posted by mello_yello_jen
My first Kate Spade bag! Does anyone know the style name of this pretty babe? I got her at the Kate Spade outlet at the new Paragon Outlets in Livermore.

More pictures over at the blog but to describe it as best I can, it's a shoulder bag with a leopard calf hair (maybe?) flap. Mom and I were the only one who liked this bag, everyone else was going crazy over everything else in the tiny store.
Great choice! Saw it yesterday. It is calf hair,but I don't recall name of bag.
I love Kate Spade designs...
Dec 5, 2012, 5:45pm   #319
xoxom_
maybe i'm wrong but i think i was in the line right behind your mom that day! how funny...i almost purchased that bag the day before and saw that other people were interested in it, too!

anyway, great choice!

Originally Posted by mello_yello_jen

Dec 6, 2012, 11:42pm   #320
hellokatiegirl
Treat Yo Self!
I was able to get this brushstroke clutch for $149 during the Cyber Monday sale. Here I am wearing it with the Kate Spade Jolie skirt.
Attached Images

Dec 7, 2012, 1:08am   #321
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by hellokatiegirl
I was able to get this brushstroke clutch for $149 during the Cyber Monday sale. Here I am wearing it with the Kate Spade Jolie skirt.
that outfit and clutch looks amazing, congrats!
Dec 7, 2012, 10:32am   #322
seton
Keeper of the Flame
Originally Posted by hellokatiegirl

tre jolie!
Dec 7, 2012, 2:51pm   #323
Ghost55
Originally Posted by never_wear_it_t
I recently got this Kate Spade Rachelle in Jasper Blue. It's so pretty.
I took the pic in my daughter's room, so excuse the pink fairy quilt.

Beautiful! Can you do a modeling shot of this bag? I am really interested in seeing the color on. TIA!
Dec 7, 2012, 3:36pm   #324
never_wear_it_t
Originally Posted by Ghost55
Beautiful! Can you do a modeling shot of this bag? I am really interested in seeing the color on. TIA!
It's packed away for the season. I'll try to dig it out over the weekend.
It's really pretty.
Dec 7, 2012, 6:18pm   #325
Ghost55
Oh thanks! I bit the bullet and just purchased one today! I kept coming back to it and decided I had to have it.
Dec 13, 2012, 8:53am   #326
seton
Keeper of the Flame
Quinn after a day of shoppin

Dec 13, 2012, 1:59pm   #327
W
Winthrop44
That is gorgeous. I love it!
Dec 13, 2012, 4:56pm   #328
newsophialover
Originally Posted by seton
Quinn after a day of shoppin
such a cute picture. love the scarf too!
Dec 13, 2012, 5:05pm   #329
seton
Keeper of the Flame
thank you, Winthrop and newsophialover
Dec 13, 2012, 7:19pm   #330
luvpugz
Pretty! Love pink. Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >