Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Kate Spade Saturday A-Satchel Medium in Plum

POST A REPLY

Jan 16, 2014, 8:57am   #1
d
debbiesdaughter
I have been stalking this bag for a while, I actually purchased the smaller version on cyber Monday and for me it was just too small, so I re-ordered the medium and its true love. The leather is very soft and will admit scratches easily however I feel like this style is so classic I will have her forever and will love the way the leather ages. The color is actually slightly darker in person. I am tempted to get another color...anyways my new addition!!

Jan 16, 2014, 8:58am   #2
d
debbiesdaughter
Also love the back small flap pockets, also has one on the front, very cute detail!
Jan 16, 2014, 12:36pm   #3
m
mspaul
lovely color!
Jan 25, 2014, 7:45pm   #4
NorthSideGirl
Originally Posted by debbiesdaughter
I feel like this style is so classic I will have her forever and will love the way the leather ages. The color is actually slightly darker in person.
This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing - the leather looks scrumptious and the color is beautiful. Then again I haven't seen a KS leather bag in a color that was bleh.
Jan 25, 2014, 8:15pm   #5
Eru
wants all the bags
The lining is really cute! I've never seen this in person before, but now I'm curious.
Jan 26, 2014, 11:44am   #6
Sarah03
The purple is gorgeous! I love the lining too. Congrats!!
Jan 26, 2014, 8:43pm   #7
houstonm2198
She's pretty and I love the color!
Jan 27, 2014, 12:25am   #8
Kdisaster
Heyyyy.... I love that purple!!!
Jan 28, 2014, 7:33am   #9
d
debbiesdaughter
Originally Posted by Kdisaster
Heyyyy.... I love that purple!!!

Thanks, I'm a sucker for a purple bag!!
Feb 13, 2014, 3:02pm   #10
a
allaboutalex
Do you have any pictures wearing the bag? I'm considering one, but there are basically no pictures other than the website's of people actually holding them :(
Feb 14, 2014, 10:43am   #11
d
debbiesdaughter
Originally Posted by allaboutalex
Do you have any pictures wearing the bag? I'm considering one, but there are basically no pictures other than the website's of people actually holding them :(

I'll try to get some up this week, we have had a snowstorm and I haven't left the house or put on make-up in days! however there are several on pinterest if that helps!
Feb 14, 2014, 6:03pm   #12
melissatrv
Oh that is beautiful!
Mar 1, 2014, 5:04pm   #13
alichelsealyn
So so so pretty! I love it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >