Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Kate Spade Outlet Updates

POST A REPLY

Nov 21, 2012, 10:24am   #1
bakeacookie
I'm planning a trip up to Santa Barbara, and I'm passing a Kate Spade outlet.

Anyone know if they're going to do anything special this weekend? Or what's in store? Looking for some cute accessories for a Christmas gift. :)

Thanks in advance!
Nov 21, 2012, 2:13pm   #2
M
Morisa
I would just call the outlet and ask -- they can tell you what sales they have going on, and what their inventory is, which is always helpful to know ahead of time.

Also, you can check the Kate Spade facebook page -- sometimes they will announce outlet sales on there as well.
Nov 21, 2012, 5:18pm   #3
bakeacookie
Thanks! I'll try to call later. But I think I'll go like them on Facebook too.
Nov 21, 2012, 10:29pm   #4
madeofdreams
The vegas and woodbury outlets were having a store wide 50% discount at the beginning of the month
Nov 22, 2012, 1:26am   #5
bakeacookie
Hope it'll extend to this Saturday! Thanks!
Nov 22, 2012, 3:51pm   #6
k
knightal
Newly posted on KS Facebook page:

take a stylish stroll after thanksgiving dinner...enjoy 50% off your entire purchase (no exclusions) and... print this post for an additional 20% off all handbags. starts friday, november 23rd from midnight to 6:00am at outlet shops only.
Nov 23, 2012, 8:37pm   #7
M
Morisa
Did anyone get anything good for the outlet sales?
Nov 24, 2012, 9:48pm   #8
M
Morisa
Nevermind -- I went today. Wasn't terribly impressed with the selection, but everything was (is still) 50% off, which is good if you find something you like.
Nov 24, 2012, 9:55pm   #9
Bordelle
UK, FR, IT, TZ...
Originally Posted by Morisa
Nevermind -- I went today. Wasn't terribly impressed with the selection, but everything was (is still) 50% off, which is good if you find something you like.
I have to agree. I also wanted an opinion on something. I saw some wallets (neutral colour goose, navy, bright yellow). A lady was asking which she should pick (navy or yellow) and her friend answered "well are you going for classy or tacky?".
I thought a pop of colour is okay but is a yellow wallet tacky regardless?
Nov 24, 2012, 11:24pm   #10
bakeacookie
I don't think yellow is tacky. If it fits in your style then go for it.

I didn't get to make it out to the outlets after all. Maybe next month :(
Nov 26, 2012, 7:56pm   #11
minaj
I bought this bag over Black Friday: the Kate Spade Mott Street Fisher satchel in Celedon yellow. A very bright fabulous color. It was 50% off + an additional 10% AAA discount so I paid $125 with tax. The outlet still has everything 50% off! Love it!

Name:  image-2235820487.jpg
Views: 5356
Size:  516.5 KB
Nov 29, 2012, 2:43am   #12
eggtartapproved
Would any one be able to tell me whether Kate spade outlets carry mff items? Or if all items are from fp stores? Thanks!
Nov 29, 2012, 12:15pm   #13
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by eggtartapproved
Would any one be able to tell me whether Kate spade outlets carry mff items? Or if all items are from fp stores? Thanks!
For handbags/wallets, there are certain lines/styles that are "MFF" -- the easiest way to tell is to look at the price tag. If it just says "Our Price - $XXXX" it is a FP item. A MFF item will say something like "Like Item: --- $XXXX" and then underneath it will say "Our Price --- $ XXXX". Basically, MFF will have two prices listed and FP will only have one.

Having said that, I LOVE the Wellesley line, which is a MFF line. So don't think that just because it is MFF, it is not as good.

For jewelry, there are MFF items that look like their FP counterpart but are missing some feature. The most recent example I can think of is the new slim bangle bracelet -- the FP version can be found at Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kate-spa...=&resultback=0 The MFF version has the spade on the bracelet, but it's not a hinge. So basically, the MFF version is a regular bangle, while the FP version has the hinge that latches so the bangle opens and closes.

Hope that helps!
Nov 29, 2012, 2:29pm   #14
eggtartapproved
Originally Posted by Morisa
For handbags/wallets, there are certain lines/styles that are "MFF" -- the easiest way to tell is to look at the price tag. If it just says "Our Price - $XXXX" it is a FP item. A MFF item will say something like "Like Item: --- $XXXX" and then underneath it will say "Our Price --- $ XXXX". Basically, MFF will have two prices listed and FP will only have one.

Having said that, I LOVE the Wellesley line, which is a MFF line. So don't think that just because it is MFF, it is not as good.

For jewelry, there are MFF items that look like their FP counterpart but are missing some feature. The most recent example I can think of is the new slim bangle bracelet -- the FP version can be found at Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kate-spa...=&resultback=0 The MFF version has the spade on the bracelet, but it's not a hinge. So basically, the MFF version is a regular bangle, while the FP version has the hinge that latches so the bangle opens and closes.

Hope that helps!
Yes, thanks so much for your response! I love visiting the KS outlets and i also LOVE the Wellesley line =) I actually find that there are so many more styles in the outlets than there are in the shops, where I'm from, that carry KS that it doesn't matter if I buy MFF or FP because the likelihood of someone having the same thing is slim.. but that said, I'm going to try to score a FP for a fantastic price when at the outlets in December. Thanks again!
Dec 5, 2012, 6:01pm   #15
luvpugz
Yesterday, prices were 50 percent off of the wool styles and some others were additional 30 percent off. So.. Couldn't resist.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >