Home Contemporary Designers Kate Spade

Kate Spade Jewelry Thread


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 14, 2013, 3:52pm   #1
HermesNewbie's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shopping Enthusiast
Are there any Kate Spade jewelry fans here? I've been searching for this necklace and I finally found one at a great price. During my search I found several other KS jewelry items I'd love to own. She makes some really beautiful pieces!

Please post pics of your Kate Spade jewelry!!
Attached Images
 
Aug 18, 2013, 5:14pm   #2
M
Member
Originally Posted by HermesNewbie
Are there any Kate Spade jewelry fans here? I've been searching for this necklace and I finally found one at a great price. During my search I found several other KS jewelry items I'd love to own. She makes some really beautiful pieces!

Please post pics of your Kate Spade jewelry!!
I love KS earrings and bracelets. I don't have pictures of all of them handy, but I love how her pieces are both funky and classy at the same time.
Aug 18, 2013, 7:41pm   #3
HermesNewbie's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shopping Enthusiast
Originally Posted by Morisa
I love KS earrings and bracelets. I don't have pictures of all of them handy, but I love how her pieces are both funky and classy at the same time.
Funky, yet classy -- that is the perfect description!
Aug 22, 2013, 12:24am   #4
PJMac's Avatar
Member
Love the necklace!! here are the two pieces I have. Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377148959.662727.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  69.4 KB
Sep 23, 2013, 10:34am   #5
asdfghjkl123's Avatar
Member


Kate Spade Bow Bangle in black enamel and gold.
Sep 23, 2013, 10:58am   #6
l
Member
Originally Posted by Morisa
I love KS earrings and bracelets. I don't have pictures of all of them handy, but I love how her pieces are both funky and classy at the same time.

I purchased the Kate Spade Twisted Sea Glass necklace. I have people stop to compliment me every time I wear it. One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade.
Last edited Sep 23, 2013 at 11:07am. Reason: Couldn't upload photo
Sep 23, 2013, 11:14am   #7
l
Member
I purchased the Kate Spade Twisted Sea Glass necklace. I have people stop to compliment me every time I wear it. One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade.
Attached Images
 
Sep 24, 2013, 5:04pm   #8
J
Member
Here is my bib necklace:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  58.4 KB

Is Kate Spade jewelry plated in real gold? Or is it goldtone?
Dec 11, 2013, 3:46pm   #9
weN84's Avatar
style.snob
My whimsical KS bangle

Dec 12, 2013, 7:50am   #10
seton's Avatar
Keeper of the Flame
Originally Posted by weN84
My whimsical KS bangle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps4af37093.jpg
I got it too 2 weeks ago. Love mine.
Dec 12, 2013, 3:50pm   #11
HermesNewbie's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shopping Enthusiast
Originally Posted by PJMac
Love the necklace!! here are the two pieces I have. Attachment 2304291
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl123
http://i44.tinypic.com/211un0o.jpg

Kate Spade Bow Bangle in black enamel and gold.
Originally Posted by lmn0769
I purchased the Kate Spade Twisted Sea Glass necklace. I have people stop to compliment me every time I wear it. One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade.
Originally Posted by Jesssh
Here is my bib necklace:

Attachment 2344621

Is Kate Spade jewelry plated in real gold? Or is it goldtone?
Originally Posted by weN84
My whimsical KS bangle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps4af37093.jpg
Lovely pieces, ladies!!
Dec 13, 2013, 2:27pm   #12
weN84's Avatar
style.snob
Originally Posted by seton
I got it too 2 weeks ago. Love mine.
for being twinsies!

Originally Posted by HermesNewbie
Lovely pieces, ladies!!
Thank you!

I also have the bow ring. Will post when I find the pic.
Dec 13, 2013, 2:52pm   #13
p
Laura
Gorgeous pieces all!
Dec 15, 2013, 3:35pm   #14
coucou chanel's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by weN84
My whimsical KS bangle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps4af37093.jpg
How do you find the fit, does it run big/small? I have small wrists
Dec 16, 2013, 1:04pm   #15
weN84's Avatar
style.snob
Originally Posted by coucou chanel
How do you find the fit, does it run big/small? I have small wrists
I have a tiny wrist with diameter of 1.75". It's rare to find bracelets that fit snugly with the exception of Hermes bracelets in XS. The bangle has diameter of 2.25" so it rotates a bit but it's okay with me. Hope that helps!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Kate Spade  
TOP

Thread Tools