THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Kate Spade Hall of shame!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 1, 2011, 9:41pm   #46
BeenBurned's Avatar
BeenBurned
Member
Originally Posted by marissk
Anyone up for a Chinese food kate spade bag?? This can be yours for only $35 (or make an offer....I offer 35 cents).

Attachment 1456704

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Originally Posted by dawnsfinallywed
I sent this seller a message already... can't wait to see her response.
Someone BIN'ed it.
Aug 1, 2011, 10:08pm   #47
d
Thread Starter
dawnsfinallywed
"ks authenticator"
Originally Posted by BeenBurned
Someone BIN'ed it.
Report it anyway... Maybe ebay will pull it before the person pays or something...
Aug 2, 2011, 12:40pm   #48
d
Thread Starter
dawnsfinallywed
"ks authenticator"
Okay... you guys gotta see this... I had her send me pictures (via my husband's account!) and the K on the gold outer label is capitalized. Please go report.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120757854618.
Attached Images
 
Aug 2, 2011, 1:14pm   #49
d
Thread Starter
dawnsfinallywed
"ks authenticator"
Originally Posted by dawnsfinallywed
Okay... you guys gotta see this... I had her send me pictures (via my husband's account!) and the K on the gold outer label is capitalized. Please go report.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120757854618.

Ebay is on the ball!
Aug 2, 2011, 1:36pm   #50
m
marissk
Member
Name:  fakefurks.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  17.6 KB

I can't put into words what I think. O.M.G.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The Fashion Police should arrest someone for this hot mess!
Aug 2, 2011, 1:38pm   #51
m
marissk
Member
Originally Posted by dawnsfinallywed
Ebay is on the ball!
If only they were that fast on that straw number with the pink ribbon flowers. Ick.
Aug 2, 2011, 2:15pm   #52
d
Thread Starter
dawnsfinallywed
"ks authenticator"
Originally Posted by marissk
Attachment 1457218

I can't put into words what I think. O.M.G.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The Fashion Police should arrest someone for this hot mess!

Did you message the seller!? I'm curious to see what she says.
Aug 2, 2011, 2:32pm   #53
d
Thread Starter
dawnsfinallywed
"ks authenticator"
Please report this... http://cgi.ebay.com/Kate-Spade-Handb...item3cba8e2f36. I have reported it several times to no avail.
Aug 2, 2011, 2:33pm   #54
d
Thread Starter
dawnsfinallywed
"ks authenticator"
Originally Posted by marissk
Attachment 1457218

I can't put into words what I think. O.M.G.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The Fashion Police should arrest someone for this hot mess!
It's pulled already!! LOL!
Aug 2, 2011, 2:59pm   #55
m
marissk
Member
Originally Posted by dawnsfinallywed
Please report this... http://cgi.ebay.com/Kate-Spade-Handb...item3cba8e2f36. I have reported it several times to no avail.
As have I. I also get no response from the seller, which means she/he really doesn't give a crap. Money money money.

ETA: I feel like buying this just to file a claim against the seller for listing fakes. It would be worth it just to leave negative feedback.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:17pm   #56
m
marissk
Member
Name:  stripefake.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  129.0 KB
So, I contacted the seller of this fake:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

and got this response:

Hi there, thanks for the email. However this is not a fake, and if you go on Katespade.com you will see other purses with this hardware on them, as well as the colors. I don't own anything that isn't authentic nor would I try to sell one that isn't on ebay. But I do appreciate the email, as there are people out there who would do this. But I assure you this one is authentic and can be found through katespade.com....the style may not be on there as its' about 2 years old, but the hardware is still on some of her handbags.

Thanks and let me know if you have anything else for me! I really do appreciate your email though, thank you!



You can only imagine my response. I'll be nice...
Aug 2, 2011, 3:40pm   #57
BeenBurned's Avatar
BeenBurned
Member
Originally Posted by marissk
Attachment 1457293
So, I contacted the seller of this fake:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

and got this response:

Hi there, thanks for the email. However this is not a fake, and if you go on Katespade.com you will see other purses with this hardware on them, as well as the colors. I don't own anything that isn't authentic nor would I try to sell one that isn't on ebay. But I do appreciate the email, as there are people out there who would do this. But I assure you this one is authentic and can be found through katespade.com....the style may not be on there as its' about 2 years old, but the hardware is still on some of her handbags.

Thanks and let me know if you have anything else for me! I really do appreciate your email though, thank you!



You can only imagine my response. I'll be nice...
Tell her to put her fingernails under that off-center metal plaque and give a little tug.

LOL! The least she can do is put it back properly centered.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:54pm   #58
m
marissk
Member
Originally Posted by BeenBurned
Tell her to put her fingernails under that off-center metal plaque and give a little tug.

LOL! The least she can do is put it back properly centered.
I was VERY nice! I let her know about Kat's web site and the discussion forum on eBay. And I told her about fake labels and what real dust bags should look like (i.e., not a potato sack). Really...I was nice!
Aug 2, 2011, 6:55pm   #59
d
Thread Starter
dawnsfinallywed
"ks authenticator"
Originally Posted by BeenBurned
Tell her to put her fingernails under that off-center metal plaque and give a little tug.

LOL! The least she can do is put it back properly centered.
I just messaged her as well.
Aug 2, 2011, 9:33pm   #60
m
marissk
Member
Originally Posted by dawnsfinallywed
I just messaged her as well.
She just ended the listing. Victory over fakes!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools