Home Contemporary Designers Kate Spade

Kate Spade Hall of shame!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 21, 2012, 3:56pm   #2116
d
Thread Starter
"ks authenticator"
You did a great job today! Everything is GONE! Gosh, I miss this! I can access eBay at work, but not tPF. :(
Aug 21, 2012, 3:57pm   #2117
d
Thread Starter
"ks authenticator"
Typical counterfeit with authenticity disclaimer! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-p...item2a21e285ef
Aug 21, 2012, 8:43pm   #2118
m
Member
Seller dvb0631 says this is "authentic"...not with that fake label!


http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERB-AUTHE...item25749320b8

Seller rosaruthsatz lists this...well, whatever this vinyl mess is!


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-P...item2a21e7bd69
Aug 22, 2012, 9:29am   #2119
m
Member
Fugly!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KATE-SPADE-B...item2c67a0fca4
Aug 22, 2012, 1:04pm   #2120
m
Member
Usually we see a counterfeit Sam with a fake fabric label; here's one with that notorious fake metal label

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-Beautif...item3a78ec2782
Aug 22, 2012, 4:09pm   #2121
d
Thread Starter
"ks authenticator"
I saw this today while at work! I just couldn't post it here! Dangit! I'm glad it's gone!

Originally Posted by marissk
Fugly!
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/KATE-SPADE-Bl...dzg~~60_57.JPG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KATE-SPADE-B...item2c67a0fca4
Aug 22, 2012, 4:18pm   #2122
d
Thread Starter
"ks authenticator"
Horrible fake. Didn't bother contacting her, because according to her feedback, she's rude and insulting! LOL! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-p...item4d0428a015
Typical ugly bow bag... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=261086672297
Icky aqua/yellow/blue thing... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-H...item2a21efc4a3
Aug 22, 2012, 5:20pm   #2123
m
Member
Originally Posted by dawnsfinallywed
Horrible fake. Didn't bother contacting her, because according to her feedback, she's rude and insulting! LOL! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-p...item4d0428a015
Typical ugly bow bag... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=261086672297
Icky aqua/yellow/blue thing... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-H...item2a21efc4a3
Who was the rude insulting seller?? The listing had been slain when I checked.
Aug 22, 2012, 6:46pm   #2124
m
Member
Oh, how nice. It looks like it was made from a lawn chair...and the crooked label is so desireable!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-S...item3cc9fbbbe3
Aug 22, 2012, 7:18pm   #2125
d
Thread Starter
"ks authenticator"
Her name was linduh something or other... linduh with a number behind it.

Originally Posted by marissk
Who was the rude insulting seller?? The listing had been slain when I checked.
Aug 23, 2012, 4:49pm   #2126
m
Member
How very ugly. Seller brendybrendybrendy expects some sap to pay $110 for this counterfeit mess.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=221114114088
Aug 23, 2012, 6:29pm   #2127
d
Thread Starter
"ks authenticator"
That thing is hideous.

Originally Posted by marissk
How very ugly. Seller brendybrendybrendy expects some sap to pay $110 for this counterfeit mess.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Kate-Spade-St...Wqg~~60_58.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=221114114088
Aug 23, 2012, 6:31pm   #2128
d
Thread Starter
"ks authenticator"
It's counterfeit and the seller knows it... that's why she didn't mention "Kate Spade" in the title. Ugh! http://www.ebay.com/itm/brand-new-pu...item2a21fb27af
Aug 23, 2012, 6:32pm   #2129
m
Member
Seller says this is a 'replica', which is French for "butt ugly counterfeit".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-H...item2574a5f109
Aug 23, 2012, 6:33pm   #2130
m
Member
Originally Posted by dawnsfinallywed
It's counterfeit and the seller knows it... that's why she didn't mention "Kate Spade" in the title. Ugh! http://www.ebay.com/itm/brand-new-pu...item2a21fb27af
Ah...that seller (3303774692) is familiar. We've done battle with her before, right??
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Kate Spade  
TOP

Thread Tools