Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Kate Spade....any fans out there?

POST A REPLY

Jun 20, 2012, 4:29pm   #1201
Hoya94
Love Kate Spade! I have 10 bags from her. My favorites are the five points Camille and the Quinn. I love them! I'm hoping they bring the Camille back in the fall!
Jun 20, 2012, 9:44pm   #1202
scrpo83
Originally Posted by marissk
I think both are neutrals and would go with anything...so, it's up to you! The black would be more forgiving with seasons, dirt, etc., but I'd just buy both!!
Thank you...am tempted to buy both but alas my budget only allow for one addition to the closet.. I think I'll go with the black..
Jun 21, 2012, 3:04pm   #1203
gina2328
This morning I saw the Bond Street Florence in the Neon Orange on the KS website go on sale for $ 224 from $ 448 and now I don't see it anymore.

Is it possible it sold out that quick?
Jun 21, 2012, 3:39pm   #1204
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by gina2328
This morning I saw the Bond Street Florence in the Neon Orange on the KS website go on sale for $ 224 from $ 448 and now I don't see it anymore.

Is it possible it sold out that quick?
that bag has been on sale on the KS website for a few months now, so if it went quickly it meant that there was extremely limited inventory. keep checking back, they usually pop up again.
Jun 22, 2012, 12:41am   #1205
ladylucas94
That is strictly a gorgeous pink purse ! You definitely scored !!
Jun 22, 2012, 8:41am   #1206
M
Morisa
Sale on Sale!! Extra 25% off certain sale items: http://www.katespade.com/sale-on-sal...ale-_-homepage

Website says the sale ends July 8th, so I suspect they'll be rotating inventory. Lots of good stuff, especially on the clothing and jewelry. wheee!
Jun 22, 2012, 11:33am   #1207
gina2328
I bought the Irving Place Little Nadine in Pink Sapphire for $ 199! I have been eyeing that bag for awhile now.
Jul 7, 2012, 12:35am   #1208
No Cute
cupcake butt
Just got the purple Blackberry case and love it. Nice leather, leather lined in a highly contrasting red (purple is my favorite color and red is second favorite). I think it's a great buy at $25.
Jul 24, 2012, 11:35pm   #1209
k
kema042290
Two years later and I finally got the Kate Spade Amelia lol that's sad.
Jul 26, 2012, 1:28am   #1210
gordomom
I absolutely love this color!!

http://www.katespade.com/designer-ha...t&navid=search
Jul 26, 2012, 11:52am   #1211
a
angang
Not a big fan. Almost bought a messenger bag but changed my mind after reading a bad review .
Jul 27, 2012, 12:45am   #1212
c
cococandyfox
I have the Essex Scout bag that i got from the private sale in May for less than half the original price! I agree that the brand seems to be more popular in Asia than in the US though they just have opened a store near me. I have no complaints about the smooth leather and the stitching is very good quality and durable!
Attached Images

Jul 27, 2012, 6:26am   #1213
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by cococandyfox
I have the Essex Scout bag that i got from the private sale in May for less than half the original price! I agree that the brand seems to be more popular in Asia than in the US though they just have opened a store near me. I have no complaints about the smooth leather and the stitching is very good quality and durable!
Love the color on that scout!
Jul 27, 2012, 3:59pm   #1214
j
joysyoggi
I love Kate Spade and have two bags and one wallet. My sister has a whole closet of Kate Spade purses and wallets.

As much as I love the brand, I am really upset that they started making factory styles to accommodate shoppers with less budgets. The factory styles is ABSOLUTELY nothing near the original Kate Spade. Now I have moved onto Rebecca Minkoff
Jul 27, 2012, 4:47pm   #1215
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by joysyoggi
I love Kate Spade and have two bags and one wallet. My sister has a whole closet of Kate Spade purses and wallets.

As much as I love the brand, I am really upset that they started making factory styles to accommodate shoppers with less budgets. The factory styles is ABSOLUTELY nothing near the original Kate Spade. Now I have moved onto Rebecca Minkoff
I actually really like the "made for outlet" line -- i love the wellesley line, and most of the stuff from that line is MFF.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >