POST A REPLY

Feb 2, 2014, 2:24pm   #1
b
Account Deactivated
Went shopping yesterday at the outlets. It's cold but the sun was out and needed to get out for a bit. Wasn't looking for anything but this bag and wallet and card/ID case came home with me. Just love looking at the colors! Cheers to spring....whenever it gets here! :)
Feb 2, 2014, 2:27pm   #2
b
Account Deactivated
Wellesley bag in porcelain... wellesley zip around wallet in ballet slip and card/ID case in same ballet slip.
Attached Images

Feb 2, 2014, 6:23pm   #3
Beautiful bag! I love the shape! And the pink on your SLGs is gorgeous! Surely the pretty pastels will make spring show up sooner! Congrats on your finds!
Feb 2, 2014, 7:36pm   #4
b
Account Deactivated
Thanks! I they'll be fun for spring!
Feb 8, 2014, 12:53pm   #5
C
Very nice! I'm ready to carry spring bags too!
Feb 8, 2014, 11:05pm   #6
that pink color is tdf!! you're totally making me want to take a trip to the outlets but i know i shouldn't!
Feb 8, 2014, 11:16pm   #7
b
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Cassizzle25
Very nice! I'm ready to carry spring bags too!
Thanks! I'm kind of over winter!
Feb 8, 2014, 11:18pm   #8
b
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by xoxom_
that pink color is tdf!! you're totally making me want to take a trip to the outlets but i know i shouldn't!
I shouldn't have either. I was actually thinking I'd get something at the Coach outlet but I didn't like anything. I went into Kate..... and there was a lot of cute things!
Feb 14, 2014, 12:08pm   #9
l
Really cute! I love the shape of that bag but haven't decided if I feel it's too bulky to carry for me. Nice choices for spring!
Feb 14, 2014, 8:40pm   #10
b
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by luckyknitter
Really cute! I love the shape of that bag but haven't decided if I feel it's too bulky to carry for me. Nice choices for spring!
Thank you! I know what you mean about the bag. I am 100% sure I'm keeping wallet/card case....jury still out on bag.
Feb 19, 2014, 12:28am   #11
t
I have the same wallet and bag in the same colours! Love the pink especially, thinking of getting a spare wallet before this colour gets sold out for good.
Feb 20, 2014, 6:21am   #12
b
Account Deactivated
Love the color!
Feb 20, 2014, 11:47am   #13
I love the color of the bag and accessories! What a lovely way to spend the day.
Feb 20, 2014, 12:02pm   #14
b
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by OnaMcD
I love the color of the bag and accessories! What a lovely way to spend the day.
I think so too..the colors make me happy!
Mar 7, 2014, 6:12am   #15
s
I have the same bag in navy and I wasn't sure about the bulkiness either. I have been carrying it for about 3 weeks now and I love it! I took off the crossbody strap, I think that's where it could look bulky. Handheld it is adorable, and not heavy at all. I've gotten a few compliments from strangers about how cute it is. The only minor complaint I have is you have to be careful when reaching in because of the zippers.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Kate Spade