Home > >

Authenticate This KATE SPADE!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 14, 2010, 11:12pm   #1006
J
Jantao16
Member
Hi, I need help with these two Kate Spade bags:
1. http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bab/1996689925.html
2.http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/clo/2054674408.html
Authentic? TIA!
Nov 16, 2010, 2:43pm   #1007
J
Jantao16
Member
Hi, sorry for reposting but I need help with the above, thanks!
Nov 16, 2010, 4:14pm   #1008
s
shina
Member
Hi,
May I know if this is authentic?
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....torefresh=true
And what is it called? I cant seem to find this style else where! TIA!!
Nov 16, 2010, 7:39pm   #1009
thepoppet's Avatar
thepoppet
wind sylph
Hi,
Can you please authenticate this?
http://picasaweb.google.com/10777579...OHDutvCmoy3JA#
TIA!
Nov 16, 2010, 9:07pm   #1010
kristikate's Avatar
kristikate
Member
Originally Posted by thepoppet
Hi,
Can you please authenticate this?
http://picasaweb.google.com/10777579...OHDutvCmoy3JA#
TIA!
Authentic. It's a Kent Abby I believe.
Last edited Nov 16, 2010 at 9:21pm.
Nov 16, 2010, 9:08pm   #1011
kristikate's Avatar
kristikate
Member
Originally Posted by shina
Hi,
May I know if this is authentic?
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....torefresh=true
And what is it called? I cant seem to find this style else where! TIA!!
I can't remember the name, but it is authentic.
Nov 16, 2010, 9:09pm   #1012
kristikate's Avatar
kristikate
Member
Originally Posted by Jantao16
Hi, I need help with these two Kate Spade bags:
1. http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bab/1996689925.html
2.http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/clo/2054674408.html
Authentic? TIA!
Both of these are authentic. The second one is a Stevie, and I want to say the first is Bloomington but that might not be exactly right.
Last edited Nov 16, 2010 at 9:16pm.
Nov 16, 2010, 9:13pm   #1013
J
Jantao16
Member
Thanks :)
Nov 16, 2010, 9:15pm   #1014
thepoppet's Avatar
thepoppet
wind sylph
Originally Posted by kristikate
Authentic.
Thank you so much for such a quick reply! Now I have to see if I'm allowed to spend after I just finished with a major spending spree..
Nov 16, 2010, 9:19pm   #1015
kristikate's Avatar
kristikate
Member
Originally Posted by thepoppet
Thank you so much for such a quick reply! Now I have to see if I'm allowed to spend after I just finished with a major spending spree..
I know how you feel! My DH is much dismayed that my graduation is right around the corner...I've been on a ban for 18 months.
Nov 17, 2010, 11:18am   #1016
s
shina
Member
Originally Posted by kristikate
I can't remember the name, but it is authentic.
Thanks alot!
Nov 17, 2010, 12:08pm   #1017
JustJenna's Avatar
JustJenna
Angel Fashionista
Originally Posted by shina
Hi,
May I know if this is authentic?
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....torefresh=true
And what is it called? I cant seem to find this style else where! TIA!!

I can't 100% vouch for its authenticity (though it looks pretty real to me based on the label placement and the hardware) but I believe thats a Larabee.
Last edited Nov 17, 2010 at 12:12pm.
Nov 18, 2010, 8:06pm   #1018
S
Snowfox
Member
Hi there everyone,

Just wanted to know if this wallet was authentic:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I can't seem to find what it's called. Any help would be appreciated, I was kicking myself for missing the auction :(
Nov 19, 2010, 12:14am   #1019
JustJenna's Avatar
JustJenna
Angel Fashionista
Originally Posted by Snowfox
Hi there everyone,

Just wanted to know if this wallet was authentic:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I can't seem to find what it's called. Any help would be appreciated, I was kicking myself for missing the auction :(
It's authentic and it's a Knightsbridge Neda wallet. You can compare it here:
http://www.zappos.com/kate-spade-new...wallet-peacock

and here (this link has the particular color you were looking at)
http://www.endless.com/dp/B003XKN0T2...SIN=B003XKN0T2
Last edited Nov 19, 2010 at 12:19am.
Nov 19, 2010, 3:51am   #1020
e
ecthelion14
Member
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could please help me authenticate these wallets?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks in advance!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools