Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 13, 2011, 5:18pm   #1
Coach & Makeup Fiend
Since our beloved thread is due to close, here's a brand spanking new one to keep the party going!!!

Back to charms!
Jan 13, 2011, 6:39pm   #2
It's so weird I couldn't remember yours and katies ids, but as soon as I seen this it all came back lol! How is your talentedP daughter?
Jan 13, 2011, 6:41pm   #3
Debbie Ann I hope your year has evolved! I remember you had some misfortunes with your appliances!
Jan 13, 2011, 6:45pm   #4
Originally Posted by notoriousliz
Since our beloved thread is due to close, here's a brand spanking new one to keep the party going!!!

Back to charms!
Thanks!!! Which charms will you acquire next? Next on my list is the pizza, donut, cotton candy, and replacement bow and arrow, I just ordered the frappe! I hope a friends and family comes around in February for my birthday!!

Q: do you girls think there may be different numbers on each kissing booth ticket?
Jan 13, 2011, 6:53pm   #5
"Accessories Piggy!"
CoachA, thank you so much for the Amusement Park theme! I love it! I need that Gelato Cone!

watk, so good to see you girl! What a haul you had for Christmas! I'm still collecting but I'm more selective. I miss S&Co and my other habits/addictions have been getting lots of attention.
Last edited Jan 13, 2011 at 6:58pm.
Jan 13, 2011, 6:55pm   #6
"Accessories Piggy!"
Cute idea, different Ticket numbers! I think they're doing what's simple though and kicking the same numbers. I could be wrong though.
Jan 13, 2011, 7:13pm   #7
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by watk6022
...Q: do you girls think there may be different numbers on each kissing booth ticket?

The numbers must all be the same because the numbers on mine are 91-331, the same as on the charm on the JC site.

Thanks for the new thread, Liz!
Jan 13, 2011, 7:17pm   #8
Coach & Makeup Fiend
Hi Watk! Welcome back hun! I haven't gotten the box of chocolates yet (I better MOVE it and do so). That one and the frappe are my only must haves at the moment.
Jan 13, 2011, 7:18pm   #9
It's showtime!
Watke, Thanks for asking about my daughter. She's doing great and flying through the air as usual lol. That would be so cool if the tickets had different numbers. I'm so glad you're back.
Jan 13, 2011, 7:20pm   #10
Originally Posted by watk6022
Debbie Ann I hope your year has evolved! I remember you had some misfortunes with your appliances!

LOL - minor annoyances that are solved, we hope. Thanks.
Jan 13, 2011, 7:37pm   #11
Charm Hoarder
@Dolllover - my blog is still there but I took down the link because I haven't been maintaining it. I'm working on a charm wiki now, trying to get all my pics up there.
Jan 13, 2011, 7:39pm   #12
J
oh lol, i still visit your blog :) and congrats to all who got new charms this week with the 25% off code and tatertot on the blue duck! its one of my HG too.
Jan 13, 2011, 8:48pm   #13
ive taken a new photo of my juicy jewelry collection im going to update my icon
Jan 13, 2011, 8:55pm   #14
J
liz, you have a gorgeous collection :) btw what does everyone think of eBay seller : odyss3y?

Thanks
Jan 13, 2011, 9:01pm   #15
I like this seller....IMO. He/she has newer charms before they come out in stores, I dont know how....But I have got a charm from him/her that was not new and it was fine:)
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture