Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Aug 7, 2012, 11:30am   #11191
Originally Posted by Tiare

It's so pretty

Thanks for posting the picture. I really love fantasy/confectionary charms. Any ladies feel like posting pictures of their favorite fantasy or sweets related charms?

Also, is there another coffee related charm besides that Starbucks-y frappe one?

Thank you!!
There is the coffee tumbler/travel mug. It is white, and has a pink design on front. There is also the teacup charm in gold or silver.
Aug 8, 2012, 9:59am   #11192
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by kittyKouture
I always find less charms I wan on eBay in the summer, or I just stop looking because I have a smaller shopping budget in the summer becuase my job is seasonal right now while Im in school. Then I get back in the game when fall charms come out.
Katierose---those all sound like charms I would buy! They could just remake the beach bag from this summer with candy out the top and a halloween design on front! I hope we get alteast 2 halloween charms this year, last year they came out with less of all of the holiday charms:(
Maybe it's the season, I know with kids home from school and vacations, eBay does slow down in the summer.

Yes, looking forward to some halloween fun charms. How about one of those pumpkin looking containers, the one that the kids carry, filled with candy? wouldn't that be cute? Or a scarecrow?
Aug 8, 2012, 10:06am   #11193
Originally Posted by katierose
I was waiting for a graduation bracelet for a 2012 grad present or at least a ring charm, but none were released. I never saw the 2012 grad cap charm that was released several years ago on eBay either. I finally gave her the 2011 bracelet and told her I would update it with a 2012 charm if/when I came across one.

I remember in the past they came out in the first part of the year, but if they didn't do charms for 2012, I doubt they will do them for 2013, but who knows?
Do you think that 2013 graduation cap on eBay is real? If so, where the heck was 2012???
Aug 8, 2012, 10:14am   #11194
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by Tiare
It's so pretty

Thanks for posting the picture. I really love fantasy/confectionary charms. Any ladies feel like posting pictures of their favorite fantasy or sweets related charms?

Also, is there another coffee related charm besides that Starbucks-y frappe one?

Thank you!!

Here's one of my favorite themes to wear. My ice cream charms...

Aug 9, 2012, 6:37am   #11195
>.<
Originally Posted by ellief
Do you think that 2013 graduation cap on eBay is real? If so, where the heck was 2012???
I was wondering the same thing. The tag looks like it's from a box that came out in 2009, but it's not a sequential YJRU# for the other graduation caps that came out that year. I know that the 2012 graduation cap came out in 2009, but I seriously can't believe that they didn't release anything else this year that was graduation related!

Originally Posted by katierose
Here's one of my favorite themes to wear. My ice cream charms...

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...i-dsc02262.jpg
Love all of the ice creams, KatieRose! Seeing that four scoop cone makes me think of my recent trip to Italy (and all of the gelato that I consumed while I was there!). That charm continues to elude me, but one day I intend to add it to my collection!
Aug 9, 2012, 10:51am   #11196
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by vtfroggie
I was wondering the same thing. The tag looks like it's from a box that came out in 2009, but it's not a sequential YJRU# for the other graduation caps that came out that year. I know that the 2012 graduation cap came out in 2009, but I seriously can't believe that they didn't release anything else this year that was graduation related!

Don't have a clue on this 2013 Cap, I was wondering if the YJRU number looked right.
What I need a 2012 grad charm or bracelet, and I never saw one.

I think JC got sidetracked by the small charms (huge mistake) and put all their efforts into them. Hopefully they have realized their mistake and are going to be putting out some nice full sized charms in the future.

Love all of the ice creams, KatieRose! Seeing that four scoop cone makes me think of my recent trip to Italy (and all of the gelato that I consumed while I was there!). That charm continues to elude me, but one day I intend to add it to my collection!
Thanks, I love the sweets charms, and especially love the chubby ice cream charms, lol.
Aug 10, 2012, 7:50pm   #11197
I just got the pill charm at Bloomingdales for less than $9 !
Aug 11, 2012, 9:50am   #11198
Loves Charms & Bags
Stopped at the JC outlet yesterday and everything in the store was 40% off!
Including the already marked down charms. Unfortunately there were no charms there that I needed, so didn't buy anything.
Aug 12, 2012, 6:31pm   #11199
H
I love juicy charms
yep, I was there yesterday bought some earrings but didn't find any charms I wanted to buy . I did just buy the english taxi and the green tea charm. There is a deal to get 25 % off in stores AUG25 on regular priced items. It may work online also but I am not sure since shipping here is ridiculous. My juicy girl called me and I used it at more than one juicy store. Happy shopping everyone.
Aug 12, 2012, 8:26pm   #11200
It doesnt work online. I tried:(
Aug 15, 2012, 11:07am   #11201
I have noticed recently that listings for the seahorse charm are appearing very often. I noticed a seller selling multiples for $49.99 each. I have a feeling they are fake but they look almost identical to the reference thread. So far, seller has sold 4 of them.
Aug 15, 2012, 2:34pm   #11202
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by BedazzledBee
I have noticed recently that listings for the seahorse charm are appearing very often. I noticed a seller selling multiples for $49.99 each. I have a feeling they are fake but they look almost identical to the reference thread. So far, seller has sold 4 of them.
I have seen a lot of sea horse charms lately.
I haven't paid much attention to who is selling them, but sometimes sellers use a photo of the real charm and send out fake charms. I've had the misfortune of buying from sellers like that. They buy the real charm, take photos, and sell the charm over and over again, but send out fake charms.
Aug 16, 2012, 6:47am   #11203
Fond of foxes
I'd like to look at those seahorse charms. I am always searching but never see any.

Not even in the sold (I like to torture myself I guess)
Aug 16, 2012, 6:11pm   #11204
>.<
Has anyone else seen this listing?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juicy-Coutur...5#ht_636wt_952

How cute is that box. I hope that they have some other charms being released in this box, otherwise I'm going to have to add this skull to my collection just because I think I *need* the box!
Aug 16, 2012, 8:46pm   #11205
✿ Happy Tot ✿
Originally Posted by vtfroggie
Has anyone else seen this listing?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juicy-Coutur...5#ht_636wt_952

How cute is that box. I hope that they have some other charms being released in this box, otherwise I'm going to have to add this skull to my collection just because I think I *need* the box!
These are the newest boxes coming out and I can confirm that will be an upcoming release I have also heard that the Spider Web will in fact be a release along with a few others but the Corgi, while adorable I cannot confirm. HTH
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture