Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

Juicy Charms - The Addiction Continues PART II

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 6, 2010, 1:52am   #4576
callieric
Originally Posted by Sunnbuzz
I hope you are not bidding on it LOL !!! It is a beauty and I've never seen it before. I emailed the Seller and she will ship it to a US address for me instead of the cheapest CDN option which was $20. Now all I have to do is hope that no-one else wants it, which I doubt - I think it will reach a $100 which is out of my league BUT also a lot of people do not like bidding at a start of $50. We will see.....fingers crossed
don't worry. i am not bidding on it. maybe will look later on evil bay if it will appear. now have to be good and stop buying charms for a while. Hope I can do it.
Jan 6, 2010, 8:20am   #4577
spideymommy
beck, btw i just went to our local JC store. they're having a big sale! most charms are slashed down to SGD66-77. my gf got me the silver ice cream as a belated xmas gift! it's too bad i didn't fancy any of the rest... and some of the ones i like were not on sale!

and they also got the new tiger charms! i don't like it all that much though...
Jan 6, 2010, 8:40am   #4578
callieric
Originally Posted by dragonette
beck, btw i just went to our local JC store. they're having a big sale! most charms are slashed down to SGD66-77. my gf got me the silver ice cream as a belated xmas gift! it's too bad i didn't fancy any of the rest... and some of the ones i like were not on sale!

and they also got the new tiger charms! i don't like it all that much though...

thanks for the info. i went in today but did not see much coz I was rushing for time. Did you see the London Bus on sale? I was interested in that.

maybe i should drop by again. I wanted to see the Ferris Wheel.
Jan 6, 2010, 9:59am   #4579
spideymommy
there wasn't a bus but they did have the phone booth and guard with the big hat. they also had the polar bear, eiffel tower, squirrel, football helmet, ballerina, tiered cake, polaroid camera, takeout box in gold, silver gingerbread house, LE bat, brown purse... that's all i can remember!

the ones not on sale are the beehive, rollerskate, cocktail shaker, banana split, all the sterling silver ones... and a few more i can't remember! i love the beehive but i'm not paying S$100 for it!
Jan 6, 2010, 10:02am   #4580
spideymommy
forgot to say...

watk, LVBD and puka, thanks for understanding!
Jan 6, 2010, 10:18am   #4581
It's showtime!
Dragonette do you have the tierred cake already? Congrats on the silver ice cream cone! I have and love that one!
Jan 6, 2010, 10:39am   #4582
spideymommy
yes i do! i'm not sure i like it though... it's one big chunk of cake and not enough details! one of my guy buddies says it's nice though...
Jan 6, 2010, 10:51am   #4583
S
I can't wait for the Tiger charm! I may go over to the store this weekend to see if they have it or anything else new in-store.
Jan 6, 2010, 10:55am   #4584
Originally Posted by SheSaid811
I can't wait for the Tiger charm! I may go over to the store this weekend to see if they have it or anything else new in-store.
I also would love to see the tiger charm!
Jan 6, 2010, 11:05am   #4585
So um..what is the pink design on the tiger? idk bout that
Jan 6, 2010, 11:11am   #4586
It's showtime!
The tiger charm is cute!

Dragonette, I know what you mean about the cake not having enough detail but the tiny strawberries are what make the cake for me and it's cake which I love!
Jan 6, 2010, 11:12am   #4587
OH...my bad it's love G & P :)
Jan 6, 2010, 11:14am   #4588
Miss Juicylicious
luvmysheps22- It looks like the G&P plastered on the back. I still want the charm though. I can't wait till its here!
Jan 6, 2010, 11:15am   #4589
Originally Posted by Flawsie
luvmysheps22- It looks like the G&P plastered on the back. I still want the charm though. I can't wait till its here!
I think it's collar is super cute
Jan 6, 2010, 11:29am   #4590
Miss Juicylicious
luvmysheps- I agree I love the collar too. I wonder when it will show up here?
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture