Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 17, 2014, 11:59am   #2896
Xatrina's Avatar
Xatrina
Member
They best hurry, because the patriotic heart charm & hula girl and definitely summer-themed!
Jul 18, 2014, 3:18am   #2897
Shanibabe's Avatar
Shanibabe
I have a problem...
Finally a YJRU # for the globe charm!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261535105648
Jul 19, 2014, 7:31pm   #2898
Xatrina's Avatar
Xatrina
Member
LOL, didn't realize it was missing, but now that you mention it, I can't recall that charm ever being listed with its original box!

Ambitiously, years ago I started a spreadsheet about what retailer was selling what charm, just after the pink terry-lined boxes started coming out. It just got too overwhelming, because of frustration over details like what you just posted. Missing numbers, missing retail prices, my OCD just would not let me continue.


Thanks! I always enjoy seeing that wonderful charm in all its glory!
Jul 19, 2014, 7:40pm   #2899
Shanibabe's Avatar
Shanibabe
I have a problem...
Originally Posted by Xatrina
LOL, didn't realize it was missing, but now that you mention it, I can't recall that charm ever being listed with its original box!

Ambitiously, years ago I started a spreadsheet about what retailer was selling what charm, just after the pink terry-lined boxes started coming out. It just got too overwhelming, because of frustration over details like what you just posted. Missing numbers, missing retail prices, my OCD just would not let me continue.


Thanks! I always enjoy seeing that wonderful charm in all its glory!

Collecting the matching boxes has become my new obsession mainly due to OCD...plus it gives me something to do while waiting for new charms. I've been hunting the YJRU #'s for ones no one seems to know so I was excited to see this listing with a picture in the SOLD eBay auctions.
I have 5 boxes with #'s no one seems to know which charm they go to.
Jul 23, 2014, 7:39pm   #2900
tatertot's Avatar
tatertot
¨*♥Deck the Halls♥*¨
In the wait for the new charms I started looking back for older ones I have sold and am wishing I had kept or ones with new meaning. I had been wanting to find the burger charm forever since I foolishly sold mine last year and when one finally popped up I jumped on it! I was so excited to receive this from one of the sweetest charmies I know. My son has also recently formed a love of fresh oranges so when I saw this listed by another fantastic charm collector I had to snap it up. Thank you so much ladies
Attached Images
    
Jul 24, 2014, 1:30am   #2901
Xatrina's Avatar
Xatrina
Member
Oh, very nice! tatertot glad to see you got your hamburger & orange slice.
Sometimes I wonder why I passed on that hamburger charm. Haha. Probably because the fries hadn't been released yet. Guess something else in that release batch caught my eye.

Shanibabe, what are the 5 YJRUs you are wondering about, if it is not too nosy to ask?
An ebay seller has listed some older charms with boxes that I've never seen before...sorry I can't find them now that I'm home, can't post on this forum at work, it's blocked.
Jul 24, 2014, 3:16am   #2902
k
kiwi678
Member
Originally Posted by Shanibabe
So I called not once but twice just to see if I got differing opinions. Both said no stores are opening this year but they have heard rumors that stores may be reopening next year in select locations which jives with the news articles we've read about "World of Juicy" stores.

But here's the best part!!! Both said that charms will still be made as they are one of Juicy's top sellers!!!

One said that the items should be loaded to the website by the end of the month and charms will be part of the load.

great news!! YAY!!
Jul 24, 2014, 6:58am   #2903
tatertot's Avatar
tatertot
¨*♥Deck the Halls♥*¨
Originally Posted by Xatrina
Oh, very nice! tatertot glad to see you got your hamburger & orange slice.
Sometimes I wonder why I passed on that hamburger charm. Haha. Probably because the fries hadn't been released yet. Guess something else in that release batch caught my eye.
Thank you so much Xatrina I was so happy to receive them both. My son was a burger for his first Halloween and I wsa the Ketchup and hubby the Mustard so it's a special charm to me.
Jul 24, 2014, 9:51am   #2904
katierose's Avatar
katierose
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by tatertot
In the wait for the new charms I started looking back for older ones I have sold and am wishing I had kept or ones with new meaning. I had been wanting to find the burger charm forever since I foolishly sold mine last year and when one finally popped up I jumped on it! I was so excited to receive this from one of the sweetest charmies I know. My son has also recently formed a love of fresh oranges so when I saw this listed by another fantastic charm collector I had to snap it up. Thank you so much ladies
Congrats on finding your new charms Tatertot.
I've always loved that hamburger charm.

This happens to me all the time. All of a sudden I need a charm that I had previously ignored, and then I have to search long and hard to find.
Jul 25, 2014, 1:28am   #2905
Shanibabe's Avatar
Shanibabe
I have a problem...
Originally Posted by Xatrina

Shanibabe, what are the 5 YJRUs you are wondering about, if it is not too nosy to ask?
An ebay seller has listed some older charms with boxes that I've never seen before...sorry I can't find them now that I'm home, can't post on this forum at work, it's blocked.

These are the boxes I have with no matching charm:
YJRU0067
YJRU0219( I think this may be the original flippers since contrary to belief it is not the casino chip. The casino chip is actually YJRU0449)
YJRU0406

All are black/blue.

Please point me in the direction of those auctions!
Last edited Jul 25, 2014 at 3:25am.
Jul 25, 2014, 2:35am   #2906
BedazzledBee's Avatar
BedazzledBee
Member
Originally Posted by tatertot
In the wait for the new charms I started looking back for older ones I have sold and am wishing I had kept or ones with new meaning. I had been wanting to find the burger charm forever since I foolishly sold mine last year and when one finally popped up I jumped on it! I was so excited to receive this from one of the sweetest charmies I know. My son has also recently formed a love of fresh oranges so when I saw this listed by another fantastic charm collector I had to snap it up. Thank you so much ladies
Congrats TaterT!!!! That hamburger has been on my list for a few years now. So glad you found one. Hope to snag one at a great price someday soon.

I have been catching up with this thread. I had stopped checking coming on here after the JC website stopped carrying charms. I thought this thread would end. Hopefully the charms return soon and this thread can continue.
Jul 28, 2014, 1:52am   #2907
C
Cest La Vie
Member
Hi BedazzledBee! I am trying to PM you but it says your inbox is full :((
Jul 28, 2014, 7:49am   #2908
tatertot's Avatar
tatertot
¨*♥Deck the Halls♥*¨
Originally Posted by BedazzledBee
Congrats TaterT!!!! That hamburger has been on my list for a few years now. So glad you found one. Hope to snag one at a great price someday soon.

I have been catching up with this thread. I had stopped checking coming on here after the JC website stopped carrying charms. I thought this thread would end. Hopefully the charms return soon and this thread can continue.
Thank you so much BB I am amazed at how high the price has gone up for it but the details are really neat on this one. I did pay a bit more than my budget but since it was a very special one to me I went for it. Megs featured it in the PF round-up for July too so us Juicy ladies are getting some attention! Hopefully we can add a few new charmies to our ranks

I noticed they have uploaded some jewelry finally (just a few necklaces and bracelets) but it's something other than watches so hopefully they will get the rest of the lines up soon. I asked them point blank when the charms would be put up along with the rest of the jewelry but they would not give me a date. Guess I'll just keep hanging in there
Jul 28, 2014, 2:45pm   #2909
Shanibabe's Avatar
Shanibabe
I have a problem...
Originally Posted by tatertot
Thank you so much Xatrina I was so happy to receive them both. My son was a burger for his first Halloween and I wsa the Ketchup and hubby the Mustard so it's a special charm to me.
I am so glad you finally found it!! I have been keeping my eye out but none have come up anywhere. I've been keeping my eye out for a hula girl too. They have to pop up somewhere, they just do!
Jul 28, 2014, 2:54pm   #2910
Shanibabe's Avatar
Shanibabe
I have a problem...
Originally Posted by Shanibabe
These are the boxes I have with no matching charm:
YJRU0067
YJRU0217( I think this may be the original flippers since contrary to belief it is not the casino chip. The casino chip is actually YJRU0449)
YJRU0406

All are black/blue.

Please point me in the direction of those auctions!
So after some more research and picture exchange with 4 others who own these charms. The fins are YJRU0217 and the casino chip is actually YJRU0449. The YJRU0406 is the gold orb ball. YJRU0067 is still a mystery.

Still trying to figure out the numbers for these if anyone has them:
Blue CZ Heart Charm
Chained Heart
Gold Coin
Life Saver Candy
Lucky Horn
Money Cage
Silver Horshoe with gold Juicy banner across
Poodle in a Circle
Tassel
Baseball bat
White Baseball
Fairytale Apple Slice
Gold Medallion/Coat of Arms
Grad Cap 2005
Message in a Bottle
Movie Camera Reel
Wishbone in Circle
Fox
Greek Heart
Elegant Hand
Sterling Silver Crown
Sterling Silver Cupcake
Sterling Silver Shield
2008 Grad Cap Charm
Love Machine Robot
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools