Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 7, 2014, 3:21pm   #2371
Shanibabe's Avatar
I have a problem...
Originally Posted by whateve
Thanks for the Kohl's info. I was thinking about going there today but now I won't. We are definitely in a smaller city.

I'm not getting that message.
If you go to your cart. It will show it like below:-(
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394227289.440829.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  177.5 KB
Mar 7, 2014, 3:57pm   #2372
Xatrina's Avatar
Member
Wow, that's weird. I ordered the egg & the silver charm catcher necklace this morning & didn't see the final sale...on my PC.
But I do see it on my phone.
Reminds me of when the charms were showing up on phones but not the main PC website.
Mar 7, 2014, 5:03pm   #2373
Shanibabe's Avatar
I have a problem...
Originally Posted by Xatrina
Wow, that's weird. I ordered the egg & the silver charm catcher necklace this morning & didn't see the final sale...on my PC.
But I do see it on my phone.
Reminds me of when the charms were showing up on phones but not the main PC website.
Xatrina I went to the website and saw that too. Things are going wonky in JC land.
Mar 7, 2014, 7:02pm   #2374
BedazzledBee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by katierose
Attachment 2532567

Have no idea why that first photo was sideways, another try.
Beautiful pics KatieR. Can anyone post a pic of the underside of the ladybug and bee? TIA.
Mar 7, 2014, 7:08pm   #2375
BedazzledBee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by GoldenLeopardLady
I remember colored eggs when I was a child... Although they have nothing to do with Resurrection Day (Jesus) for me now, the childhood memories are still so dear. Do you recall the hunt for colored eggs?

My lil gaggle of egg charms:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps3f4e8567.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psd59c2396.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psc2c5f0d9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps02c6b872.jpg

Another great pic GLL! Love those eggs. Unfortunately I missed out on the older two you have pictured. I just ordered the new egg and only have the white egg with the coral like dots. I hope to collect all authentic JC eggs at reasonable prices if they happen to show up.
Mar 7, 2014, 7:37pm   #2376
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Shanibabe
If you go to your cart. It will show it like below:-(
Attachment 2534373
I didn't see it but I was on a PC. I looked at my order confirmation email and it isn't on there either.
Mar 7, 2014, 7:42pm   #2377
Shanibabe's Avatar
I have a problem...
Originally Posted by whateve
I didn't see it but I was on a PC. I looked at my order confirmation email and it isn't on there either.

We figured out it only shows if you're on a mobile device for some reason.
Mar 7, 2014, 7:50pm   #2378
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Shanibabe
We figured out it only shows if you're on a mobile device for some reason.
So it can't be real then?
Mar 7, 2014, 7:50pm   #2379
GoldenLeopardLady's Avatar
"Accessories Piggy!"
Originally Posted by BedazzledBee
Another great pic GLL! Love those eggs. Unfortunately I missed out on the older two you have pictured. I just ordered the new egg and only have the white egg with the coral like dots. I hope to collect all authentic JC eggs at reasonable prices if they happen to show up.
Thank you BB! I remember the egg with dots! Of course now I wish I had picked it up when it was available. It would be cute with my other eggs! I think you'll like the new egg when it reaches you. I sure would love to see a pic of your dotted egg if you have time to post a pic. Good "seeing" you!


Mar 7, 2014, 8:20pm   #2380
GoldenLeopardLady's Avatar
"Accessories Piggy!"
Just wanted to share multiple pics of this scrumptious delight! For the person who loves cake, whip cream and or strawberries this charm is one to have! I wanted to share with you all of the strawberries atop the treat, inside the treat and surrounding the treat! I can understand that the charm has a lot of white which could be a turn off. But for me, it's ! Does anyone else see it as I do?









I'll take mine with a spot of tea please!

Mar 7, 2014, 9:13pm   #2381
DRJones616's Avatar
Member
Beautiful Charm!!
Mar 7, 2014, 9:36pm   #2382
GoldenLeopardLady's Avatar
"Accessories Piggy!"
^Thank you! I like the doggy in your avatar!
Mar 8, 2014, 12:46am   #2383
BedazzledBee's Avatar
Member
GLL, your pics. Like you, I am a sucker for anything strawberry. I am waiting for my charms to arrive. Will post a pic tomorrow of the white dotted egg. Hopefully the natural light may help me take a better pic.
Mar 8, 2014, 12:58am   #2384
Misty21's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by whateve
So it can't be real then?
ummmm....think I'd call Customer Service just to be sure.
Mar 8, 2014, 1:10am   #2385
Misty21's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by GoldenLeopardLady
Just wanted to share multiple pics of this scrumptious delight! For the person who loves cake, whip cream and or strawberries this charm is one to have! I wanted to share with you all of the strawberries atop the treat, inside the treat and surrounding the treat! I can understand that the charm has a lot of white which could be a turn off. But for me, it's ! Does anyone else see it as I do?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps7739d390.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps22804d34.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps2f89e7fe.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pscfa92936.jpg

I'll take mine with a spot of tea please!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps4283d2e0.jpg
Am starting to see it as you do. Am also starting to get extremely hungry for Strawberry Shortcake and a cup of tea. Love the Teacup...missed that one. Darn!

You've managed to put up a lovely diorama. Thanks so much...great pix!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture  
TOP

Thread Tools