Home > >

Juicy Charms...and the oh-so elusive *RARE* ones!

POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2008, 9:01am   #61
Sweetwon
you win or you die
bulletproofsoul - That is so sad that they took advantage of you when you were ill. It sounds like you had a wonderful collection. I was wondering...are you still collecting charms?
Jul 11, 2008, 12:24pm   #62
tatertot
¨*♥Deck the Halls♥*¨
I borrowed this pic from NM because it shows the globe charm I have never seen and also has a bunch of other rare charms from that season.
Attached Images

Jul 11, 2008, 12:27pm   #63
Nymph
Oh! That globe is cute! Anyone knows that the 3rd charm in that row is? To the left of the horseshoe..
Jul 11, 2008, 12:50pm   #64
Tuptake2006
Disappeared!
Originally Posted by Nymph
Oh! That globe is cute! Anyone knows that the 3rd charm in that row is? To the left of the horseshoe..
I think that's the slot machine...
Jul 11, 2008, 12:50pm   #65
tatertot
¨*♥Deck the Halls♥*¨
It's the slot machine. I would love to get hands on one of those but every time they are on feebay they go for ridiculous amounts.
Jul 11, 2008, 12:54pm   #66
Sweetwon
you win or you die
I like the globe and the apple, never seen either one.
Jul 11, 2008, 2:02pm   #67
Lvbabydoll
♥'s Cupcakes
Originally Posted by tatertot
It's the slot machine. I would love to get hands on one of those but every time they are on feebay they go for ridiculous amounts.
Seriously. I missed TWO this year though for great prices...one was about $55 and the other was $25 because the seller didn't know what they had. Uggggh. I talked to the person who bought it though since I had gotten a charm from that seller too and wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up with them. She didn't SEEM like a reseller so I'm happy for her, but I don't know why I'm always like, a millisecond late for these great deals!
Jul 11, 2008, 6:14pm   #68
bulletproofsoul
Always on the hunt
Originally Posted by Sweetwon
bulletproofsoul - That is so sad that they took advantage of you when you were ill. It sounds like you had a wonderful collection. I was wondering...are you still collecting charms?
No, not collecting anymore. The thought of trying to find and replace the ones stolen just makes me too upset, so what I have left just sits in my closet.
Jul 11, 2008, 6:39pm   #69
The Pink Parrot
The Pink Parrot
Originally Posted by bulletproofsoul
No, not collecting anymore. The thought of trying to find and replace the ones stolen just makes me too upset, so what I have left just sits in my closet.
Aww.... :( Don't give up. I know how you feel. Maybe you can just collect new the new ones?
Jul 12, 2008, 7:10am   #70
Nymph
Oooh! The slot machine is cute!! Don't worry Rebecca. I'm sure you will get one eventually!
Jul 12, 2008, 12:21pm   #71
RaquelleBelle
*Bags*Charms*Toys*
Originally Posted by bulletproofsoul
You're story is extremely sad! My goes out to you - Juicy charms are more than the $, I think some of us are very attached to them for other reasons! Personally, even if I had more than my 5, I don't think that I could ever sell one, unless I had a double of it!!

I have yet to see that globe one even pop on ebay...I saw the apple a few times and it went for pretty high if I recall.

Ugh I had no idea the apple pie was a good one! I could've got that one for cheap not too long ago! Grrr...

Aww I'm so glad people actually posted in this...
Jul 12, 2008, 2:48pm   #72
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
Originally Posted by talkativeone77
And don't forget they are just so adorable! The colors and styles are so fun and remind me of those plastic charm necklaces I had as a kid - the ones with little bells on them (maybe I'm showing my age - haha)
up recall those? I use to wear mine around my waist as a belt. So upset my rents tossed out when they moved to their new home. That is why I am so obsessed with JC charms now. I am capturing a lil bit of my youth.
Jul 20, 2008, 8:19pm   #73
harlem_cutie
The apple is on Ebay!

Pics attached for reference. Credit to angeltlc44.

Attached Images

Jul 21, 2008, 6:59pm   #74
s
sari_luna
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by tatertot
I borrowed this pic from NM because it shows the globe charm I have never seen and also has a bunch of other rare charms from that season.

I love the GLOBE too, and the little candy dispenser! I wonder if the Globe actually spins? If so, then that'll be even cuter!!
Jul 21, 2008, 9:00pm   #75
RaquelleBelle
*Bags*Charms*Toys*
Originally Posted by sari_luna
I love the GLOBE too, and the little candy dispenser! I wonder if the Globe actually spins? If so, then that'll be even cuter!!

I have heard the globe does indeed SPIN!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >