Home > >

JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jul 24, 2012, 1:52pm   #11131
ellief
Originally Posted by watk6022
I like the cat too!! So happy to be looking forward to a charm again
It's much cuter IRL than any of the pics I've seen of it.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:55am   #11132
watk6022
Originally Posted by ellief

It's much cuter IRL than any of the pics I've seen of it.
Good! I'm excited to see it!
Jul 28, 2012, 11:05am   #11133
katierose
Loves Charms & Bags
I received my new charms, the Cardinal and Green Tea charms are really cute, and the new Cat is adorable. I'm so happy we finally got a cute cat/kitten charm after so many dog charms.
I like the bird charms so I am happy with the Cardinal, and I like green tea so this new tea charm is a nice addition.

Did anyone else get any of the new charms?
Jul 28, 2012, 11:48am   #11134
DebbieAnn
I never order from SBB, but I will get them from my store when they are in stock. I'm glad you like them & that all are cute.
The cardinal can be for our St. Louis Cardinals!
Jul 28, 2012, 12:28pm   #11135
katierose
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by DebbieAnn
I never order from SBB, but I will get them from my store when they are in stock. I'm glad you like them & that all are cute.
The cardinal can be for our St. Louis Cardinals!
LOL. yes for those in your area.

So are the new charms in the JC stores yet? I haven't been there in so long, I need to get in and see what's new.
Jul 28, 2012, 12:51pm   #11136
watk6022
Originally Posted by katierose
I received my new charms, the Cardinal and Green Tea charms are really cute, and the new Cat is adorable. I'm so happy we finally got a cute cat/kitten charm after so many dog charms.
I like the bird charms so I am happy with the Cardinal, and I like green tea so this new tea charm is a nice addition.

Oh I would love to see pictures of your new charms if you have time.which ones are you wearing first?
Jul 28, 2012, 2:06pm   #11137
DebbieAnn
LOL. yes for those in your area.

So are the new charms in the JC stores yet? I haven't been there in so long, I need to get in and see what's new.
The new batch will probably show in the store next week. The last batch our store didn't receive all of them. They didn't get several of the gemstone charms, Vote charm & the fox.
Jul 28, 2012, 2:58pm   #11138
tatertot
¨*♥Deck the Halls♥*¨

I agree! I received the new one's today and love the kitty. I also thought they did a nice job with the Cardinal and Tea. The boot is really simple IRL but still cute for a garden theme I think.

Oh I would love to see pictures of your new charms if you have time.which ones are you wearing first?
Here ya go I clipped the Tea on my little Balenciaga coin purse when it arrived.
Attached Images

Jul 28, 2012, 3:53pm   #11139
katierose
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by DebbieAnn
The new batch will probably show in the store next week. The last batch our store didn't receive all of them. They didn't get several of the gemstone charms, Vote charm & the fox.
Thanks, I always wonder why the JC stores don't get the full line of charms.
I hope you got the Fox charm someplace else, because it is the very cutest. The Vote charm was also a must for me since JC has put out so few patriotic charms.
Jul 28, 2012, 3:54pm   #11140
katierose
Loves Charms & Bags

Probably the kitty charm it's so cute.
Jul 28, 2012, 3:56pm   #11141
katierose
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by tatertot
I agree! I received the new one's today and love the kitty. I also thought they did a nice job with the Cardinal and Tea. The boot is really simple IRL but still cute for a garden theme I think.

Here ya go I clipped the Tea on my little Balenciaga coin purse when it arrived.

Nice photos, thanks!
I like the rain boot charm too, even though it's a little plain, it's more lifelike to me. Could be paired with the Umbrella charm too.
Jul 28, 2012, 4:56pm   #11142
DebbieAnn
Thanks, I always wonder why the JC stores don't get the full line of charms.
I hope you got the Fox charm someplace else, because it is the very cutest. The Vote charm was also a must for me since JC has put out so few patriotic charms.

This was the first time in quite a while that every charm didn't come in.

I did order the Vote charm & fox. I think the Vote is deal, especially with this an election year. I thought the fox is one of the cutest animal charms that Juicy has released.

I had my doubts about the cat, but after seeing pictures, it looks really cute.
Jul 28, 2012, 5:39pm   #11143
Juicylover
"Charm addict"
I bought the new charm silk scarf thanks to who ever posted about it

I wanted the one that came out last year but I couldn't get it anywhere here

But rang all the Uk stores straight away this time and found one and got them to ship to me and LOVE IT!!
Jul 28, 2012, 8:42pm   #11144
f
feudingfaeries
From the photo above, the green tea looks like a water bottle. I still like it though.
Jul 29, 2012, 1:39am   #11145
kittyKouture
Originally Posted by feudingfaeries
From the photo above, the green tea looks like a water bottle. I still like it though.
I agree. I think it looks like gaterade. lol.

Juicylover---I cant wait to get that scarf.....I missed out on the one last year too!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >