Mar 23, 2009, 10:49am   #16
Ms Queen B
#1 Charger Fan
Originally Posted by handbag_fetish
I wasnt really sure where to put this thread but I have several Juicy Couture handbags and several of them are terry cloth, or velour, and I was wondering how would you clean a terry cloth bag? I have a pink terry cloth bag that is getting a little dirty, I should have gotten a black one but too late now. Any ideas?
For one... the black fades so no you were smart going the other way
anyhow, DO NOT... AND I MEAN DO NOT! take them to the cleaners.. there's a place that you can send your purses to get washed... TRUST ME I had to learn the hard way =[
Mar 23, 2009, 9:30pm   #17
Account Deactivated
oh ok, well do you think using mr. clean magic eraser would take off the color? I use Mr. clean for everything and it does work even on cloth sometimes.
Mar 24, 2009, 6:08pm   #18
Ms Queen B
#1 Charger Fan
I wouldnt chance it if you like it... in my sympathic thread... it explains what happened to me :(
Mar 25, 2009, 11:34am   #19
I have the same question.
Apr 23, 2009, 3:28pm   #20
So has anyone figured out how to clean a Juicy? I have a daydreamer, blue with yellow cherries and a ribbon. Velour. The canvas handles need to be cleaned. I'll get some leather cleaner for the leather parts. What about cleaning the inside? I saw the instructions where you take a little bit of soap to 30 parts water. I wonder if I threw it in the dryer with a Dryel sheet if that would mess it up??
Apr 23, 2009, 7:16pm   #21
Juicy Addict <3
I would try using a damp cloth on the handles; if they are white, liquid soft scrub works great, I use it on leather shoes all the time!

If it is a small stain on the terry or velour a Tide to Go stick might work too.
Apr 23, 2009, 7:28pm   #22
I took mine to the dry cleaner just to be safe..
Apr 23, 2009, 11:53pm   #23
Good ideas! Thanks ladies!
Apr 23, 2009, 11:55pm   #24
Last edited Apr 26, 2009 at 3:08pm.
Apr 26, 2009, 3:08pm   #25
Swanky Mama Of Three
How to Clean a Juicy Couture Terry cloth purse?
please stay on topic try a search first and if you don't find your answer please start your own thread.
Apr 26, 2009, 8:56pm   #26
I had some colour transfer problems on a light coloured velour bag. I scrubbed it with a brush + detergent, literally just drenched the whole thing. I was so worried about the velour texture...but nothing happened to the texture! My bag is a lot cleaner now and the original colour transfer is all gone. In fact, my bag has been less prone to dirt for some reason.

THE PROBLEM: The colour on the leather trimming on the Juicy bag itself came off and stained the velour. So if you're doing a DIY at home, I think it'll be fine as long as you make sure not to get any of the leather trimming wet.
Apr 26, 2009, 11:37pm   #27
Tide to go pen! Love them!
Apr 27, 2009, 12:44am   #28
love shopping!!!
glad to read this, i have a velour juicy bag i haven't worn yet, and i was worried about how to clean the thing eventually. i've never used a fabric bag before i always buy leather. the velour is so soft and nice.
Apr 30, 2009, 3:52pm   #29
hey ladies! Have you tried any of the methods above? I'm really scared to ruin my terry bag's soft feel to it so pleaseeee let me know!!
May 11, 2009, 4:43pm   #30
Coach obsessed!!
Does anybody know how to clean a Juicy purse? It is terry cloth with leather trim. I have taken it to several dry cleaners and they will not touch it due to the cardboard interior. This is for a customer of mine that I really would like to help out...PLEASE!!!
  HOME > > >