Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

How do YOU wear your Juicy Charms? Post Pics

POST A REPLY

Jul 15, 2009, 10:36pm   #46
Coach & Makeup Fiend
Great pics everyone! Such cute ideas! I am stalking a leather wrap bracelet like kayyle's......too adorable!
Jul 16, 2009, 4:45pm   #47
♥'s Cupcakes
Here's another from today...the pave pineapple!

Name:  DSCN2897.JPG
Views: 623
Size:  66.9 KB
Jul 17, 2009, 6:55pm   #48
^ Omg! That paved pineapple is huge and so delicious! Is it quite heavy?
Jul 17, 2009, 7:07pm   #49
♥'s Cupcakes
Thanks lol! And yup, it's definitely heavy, between that one and my ducks, they weigh the most.
Jul 18, 2009, 1:24am   #50
I wouldn't mind working my neck muscles out for it! It's gorgeous and looks great on you
Jul 18, 2009, 1:40am   #51
♥'s Cupcakes
Aw, thanks!! And haha yup, heavy but definitely worth it!
Jul 18, 2009, 4:19pm   #52
Shoppertunistic ღ
Rebecca: Your silver charm catcher inspired me to go to Target and I found the LAST gold one on sale!!! I'm so excited because the Juicy charm catchers were way too pricey, but now I finally have a way to wear my charms!
Jul 18, 2009, 5:02pm   #53
♥'s Cupcakes
Oh good!! I'm so glad you were able to get one and I'm glad my pics inspired you hehe. It's really a cute necklace, I wore my silver one with my panda on it today and even the girl at the Juicy store complimented me on it.
Jul 18, 2009, 9:02pm   #54
It's showtime!
Kayyle you have to get that pave pineapple! It kind of knocks the other charms out of the water! It looks better in person than in pictures. I was shocked at how gorgeous it was.
Jul 22, 2009, 3:35am   #55
^ doll I would love the paved pineapple! It's definately one I'd like to have! If only the price was right.

Anyway I thought I would post a pic of my latest favorites ! My RM Mamm bag & the Clam charm hooked on by Juicy heart clasp keychain
Attached Images

Jul 22, 2009, 9:05am   #56
Loves Charms & Bags
RE: the Juicy charm catcher. Don't forget that it comes with that pretty gold heart charm. So one is actually getting the charm catcher and a cute charm both for the money. Not a bad deal really.
Jul 24, 2009, 1:55am   #57
My toucan!
Attached Images

Jul 24, 2009, 2:02am   #58
♥'s Cupcakes
^SO cute, I love all the colors on him.
Jul 24, 2009, 7:26am   #59
Kayyle I love Mr. Toucan with your purple shirt!!
Jul 24, 2009, 1:47pm   #60
you win or you die
Kayyle ~ Love your new toucan!

I had to purchase a silver charm catcher from Target! All this talk about it made me need one. I got a few of their charms to put on it as well. I wish the Juicy ones were the same length. I always feel the Juicy ones are just not long enough.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture