Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

How do YOU wear your Juicy Charms? Post Pics

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2009, 8:39am   #16
kayyle, thanks to your pics I am bidding on one of those bracelets on eBay :tup It's just lovely on you!!
Jul 9, 2009, 9:04am   #17
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
kay,the bracelet idea is too cute
Jul 9, 2009, 10:47am   #18
spideymommy
kayyle, that hand in pocket pic is one of my favourite bracelet modeing pics! btw, love your MAMM in your avatar! i briefly considered a white MAMM and a sky blue one but talked myself out of it!
Jul 9, 2009, 12:29pm   #19
♥'s Cupcakes
kayyle- Lol thanks! I'll wear just about any charm on my necklaces, whichever one strikes my fancy. I don't actually wear that one though since it's older and I don't want to damage it now! I remember someone wanted to see a pic of a couple of charms on necklaces and that was the first one I plucked out of the box.

And love your modeling pics, they're so cute, especially the one with the nesting doll!
Jul 9, 2009, 12:52pm   #20
It's showtime!
Dragonette- Now I'm craving one of those paddies! Those charms look so cute on them!
Jul 9, 2009, 1:53pm   #21
spideymommy
teehee! and here i come to enable you... this was the night i took my vermilion paddy out on a date with the hot cocoa charm!

(had to photoshop away my messy room!)
Attached Images

Jul 9, 2009, 2:31pm   #22
Need Some Luck!!
Dragonette, you are soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your bag too!! I know nothing about paddy, but I may have to investigate.... Hehehe.... Like I need more handbags.....

Originally Posted by dragonette
teehee! and here i come to enable you... this was the night i took my vermilion paddy out on a date with the hot cocoa charm!

(had to photoshop away my messy room!)
Jul 9, 2009, 2:50pm   #23
It's showtime!
You look great! Now I'm really jealous!
Jul 9, 2009, 3:26pm   #24
dragonette, you are just adorable!!!
Jul 9, 2009, 3:55pm   #25
spideymommy
aww... girls, you're too kind!
Jul 9, 2009, 5:30pm   #26
♥'s Cupcakes
Aw cute pic, dragonette!
Jul 9, 2009, 8:42pm   #27
♥'s Cupcakes
Just got my silver charm catcher from Target today so haven't worn it yet, but here it is with my panda on it (my only silver charm!).

Name:  DSCN2649.JPG
Views: 658
Size:  69.7 KB Name:  DSCN2650.JPG
Views: 644
Size:  71.1 KB
Jul 10, 2009, 12:32am   #28
thank you anotheremptysky! I forgot to mention that I love your pics, your charms look great on you and on your accesories :)

Deedeedelovely - thank you! This is such a light weight bracelet, I love that it doesn't get on the way

Dragonette - thank you, I looove the MAMM! The pool and white are definately great choices. I was considering the white for a while too. You should get one! For those days you don't feel like hauling around the hefty prettysome paddys!
Great pics too, your paddy looks so good on you
Jul 10, 2009, 12:35am   #29
Lv- thank you :) your charm catcher pic makes me not only wish I kept my charm catcher, now I want one in silver and wish I had a target nearby !
Jul 10, 2009, 12:41am   #30
spideymommy
LVBD, kayyle, thank you sweeties!

me too! i wish there was Target in singapore! i like how these ones are a fixed circle so it doesn't spring open like the jc ones!

kayyle, don't tempt me... yet! hehe! i'm barely coping with my paddy-obsession and charm obsession right now. but i definitely won't rule out the possibility of RM acquisitions in the future!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture