Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

How do you store your juicy charms/jewelry?

POST A REPLY

Jan 30, 2012, 11:05pm   #106
heam, those look AMAZING!

I know a few of you have these but I wanted to say I've found this case from Store Supply to be a pretty decent piece while I wait to do something more permanent with my collection.

Jan 31, 2012, 9:18am   #107
P
Love that dispaly case madiesmom, I am a person that constantly keeps changing my charm storage, I guess untill I find what I really need. Beautiful collection too :))
Jan 31, 2012, 9:26am   #108
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by madiesmom
heam, those look AMAZING!

I know a few of you have these but I wanted to say I've found this case from Store Supply to be a pretty decent piece while I wait to do something more permanent with my collection.
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/93560b9e.jpg
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/35c5c340.jpg

Nice charms! I like these trays because they area nice size, have the glass top, and one can use various sized trays inside, depending on one's needs.
Feb 2, 2012, 9:04pm   #109
m
mynamesmimi
Pretty much one of the most amazing things I've seen! Incredible job! :)

Originally Posted by coachadd1ct
I'll play!! I just recently started collecting this past year. I purchased a jewelry organizer that I store my charms along w/ other costume jewelry in. I love it!!! Here are some pics:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...F/P1010446.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...F/P1010448.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...F/P1010449.jpg
Feb 3, 2012, 12:13pm   #110
R
Originally Posted by tatertot
I snapped a few updated pics of my shadow boxes. There are 467 charms in these four boxes The boxes are getting so heavy hubby is going to have to bolt them to the wall
Box 1 ~Random charms

Box 2~Animals
Bracelet w/ charms that remind me of my son
Random Bracelets and necklaces
Flora/Fauna charms

Box 3~ Food charms

Box 4~ Limited Edition charms
"girlie" themed charms
heart charms
tatertot:
467. FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN.

Excuse me while I recover. *Deep breaths*
What a HUGE collection, congratulations! And such a great storage solution as well :) May I ask, that gold heart charm catcher, is it Juicy Couture or another brand? And if it is Juicy, would you mind telling me the sku/style number? Also is there a silver one?

pixiepoo:
As a person who is obsessed with craft & everything creative, I sincerely take my hat off to you. That is so incredible and beautiful that I actually stopped breathing for a few seconds when I saw it

heamelsch:
WOW. Talk about interior design, those look like art pieces! I love the way you've put the charms on diagonals instead of straight horizontal lines (if that makes sense). Very nice indeed :)

This thread has really inspired me - and made me even more ashamed that as yet I don't have any Juicy charms at all
Last edited Feb 3, 2012 at 12:22pm. Reason: Missed out a word, and a typo, sorry!
Feb 5, 2012, 2:37pm   #111
I just spent the weekend rebuilding my cases with "hidden" hooks and a new fabric background.
Attached Images

Feb 6, 2012, 9:52am   #112
>.<
Originally Posted by ellief
I just spent the weekend rebuilding my cases with "hidden" hooks and a new fabric background.
It looks really good!
Feb 6, 2012, 3:48pm   #113
Need Some Luck!!
Originally Posted by mynamesmimi
Pretty much one of the most amazing things I've seen! Incredible job! :)
Thank You!!!!!!!!
Feb 6, 2012, 6:24pm   #114
N
Originally Posted by ellief
Awesome! You have sooo many rare and sought after charms ... one day...
Feb 7, 2012, 3:37pm   #115
P
Ellief, I am in love with your display, your collection is so amazing.
Feb 13, 2012, 2:51pm   #116
R
Bump! :)
Feb 23, 2012, 4:08pm   #117
Got another one done. These are taking forever to build and then sorting charms. Sorry for the reflections in the glass!

Name:  image-7120843.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  566.7 KB
May 25, 2012, 8:44pm   #118
Originally Posted by Ebonystar
I keep mine in all of its original packing and boxes on my dresser until they began to take up too much room. I like the chest idea above but simply cannot bear the thought of mixing of the charms with the wrong boxes or having to find a place for the boxes apart from the charms.

I always was afraid of using the chest idea because if someone broke in they would have my whole collection.

I did find, however, that I needed them where I could get to them. I almost repurchased a charm I already had! What an addiction!
Yeah, I almost did that as well not too long ago with purchasing the same charm I already had in my collection. At that point, I decided to keep a running list of the charms I have and the charms I want. It really helps for me to physically see what I have and the total number. I also have my charms grouped by the year they were issued and in alphabetical order. It makes a huge difference!
Jun 14, 2012, 8:15am   #119
C
Originally Posted by pixiepoo
I have made a series of miniature shops to display my charms. I don't wear them, just enjoy looking at them and arranging. I started with one shop and now I am up to eight with different themes! It's still a work in progress and I may need to add yet another store to this mini mall of Juicy because charms continue to show up in my house with mysterious regularity, lol. Some of my shop names are: Canine Couture, Juicy Jewels, Juicy Jetsetter, etc. Someday I will get around to taking better photos but meanwhile, hope you enjoy the pics.
I just saw your collection. Wow - it's stunning! I love you're collection and fairy tale-like charm display. Thanks for sharing!

ps; Thanks everyone for sharing all of your collections. You've inspired me to organize my various charms....
Sep 9, 2012, 2:16pm   #120
Wow! The shadowbox idea is cool!
I have an antique apothecary chest that I've been using as a jewelry chest for years. A while back I switched it all around and gave the juicy charms their own drawer.
Just took pictures of it....now, to find out how to insert images here!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture