Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Has anyone been to a Juicy Couture outlet?

POST A REPLY

Apr 26, 2009, 8:25pm   #46
LuxuryBagsEtc.
The last time I went to a juicy outlet was black friday~OMG..the sales were just ok..but the crowd was insane!
May 4, 2009, 5:00pm   #47
D
Devonlynne
Forget the outlets.
Go to a Nordstroms rack
much better.
You can get any thing they sell at Nordstrums there.
I just was there this past weekend
spent about $156
a pair of track suit pants $30
A track suit jacket $50
A Juicy top $30
A pair of socks $7
A bag for make up $25
Juciy shorts $30
and all of that was only about 156
they have all different sizes too
from xs to xl.

& i have been to an outlet before up in palm springs
i got a small handbag there
it was about 95
i dont know how much it was before

but i like nordstroms rack much better then any outlet.
May 4, 2009, 5:24pm   #48
_
_bebee
when i went , i didnt buy anything because the nice items were out of my size. it was all large sizes :(
May 4, 2009, 7:18pm   #49
socaltrojan
Cupcake L♥ver
Originally Posted by Devonlynne
Forget the outlets.
Go to a Nordstroms rack
much better.
You can get any thing they sell at Nordstrums there.
I just was there this past weekend
spent about $156
a pair of track suit pants $30
A track suit jacket $50
A Juicy top $30
A pair of socks $7
A bag for make up $25
Juciy shorts $30
and all of that was only about 156
they have all different sizes too
from xs to xl.

& i have been to an outlet before up in palm springs
i got a small handbag there
it was about 95
i dont know how much it was before

but i like nordstroms rack much better then any outlet.
wow you got some great deals!

I have found Juicy at TJ Maxx, but I didn't think the prices were that great compared to what you got at NR.

There was this cute pink tshirt I wanted and the sale price was $60. which isn't that low.
May 4, 2009, 8:15pm   #50
pugtolove
I was at the Camarillo Outlet Juicy, the store is really cute, they have alot of inventory and many different sizes. Problem is I think that you might find Loemanns to be cheaper, even Tj maxx carries Juicy on a regular basis, Marshalls has a big selection right now, of b-suits and skirts ...summer items
May 4, 2009, 10:16pm   #51
n
nick786
I agree too. To get good deals on juciy the best place I found was the saks fifth avenue outlet i think its called off 5th, or sometimes I find great deals at loehmann's
May 4, 2009, 10:21pm   #52
Bay
Not good imo.
May 5, 2009, 12:28am   #53
kaye
yup, the sawgrass mills location in fort lauderdale, fl had wallets and accessories. they had a lot of great items.
May 5, 2009, 4:30pm   #54
s
sasharyan
i got my first juicy bag from nordstrom. it was a small bag (the baby fluffy) and i got for $200. on a recent trip to vegas, i found a juicy outlet in one of the outdoor malls. and i was able to get an even bigger bag (the daydreamer) AND a wallet for about 140. it was well worth it because the daydreamer bags usually run about 200 to 230. i'd rather go to a juicy outlet. i got more for my money and paid less than what i did for my first bag.

i'd highly recommend checking out the outlet store first.
May 5, 2009, 5:32pm   #55
K
Kathryn715
I went to the cabazon one and I personally was not a fan. There was a large selection of clothes but none were discounted much, plus i didnt even see a bag on sale.
Jun 6, 2009, 6:46pm   #56
a
anonymousperson
I know some Juicy Couture outlet spots:
Limerick, PA.
Theres also one in Georgia but it doesnt state on the site. I believe its in Commerce, GA.
Elizabeth, NJ.
Theres also one in Delaware but I dont know what city.

I've been to these places including one in Orlando, FL. and I went during a good time I suppose. Everything was 40% off and an additional 30%. I found bermuda shorts that were originally 168 and i bought them for 75. I also found a bracelet for $18 dollars and a bunch of t-shirts for around $20. There are many assortments of tracksuits. I bought a terry short sleeve trackjacket for $26 and a longsleeved one for $34.
There are also great Juicy deals in the regular stores. If you go to a "not many people visit" store, you'll find great deals. I've been to the one on Walnut street in Philadelphia and I got a yellow cardigan for 65. Originally 158.
Jun 6, 2009, 11:35pm   #57
p
pursegirl3
About three weeks ago I was in the one in Tulalip Wa.. Cute Store no good sales and the Leather Handbag I bought at T.J. Maxx two months ago was $20.00 more there.
I think they may have forgotten the Outlet part.......
Jun 7, 2009, 12:07am   #58
chelsae
When I went, I wasn't very impressed. There were no 'bargains,' it just seemed like a regular shop.
Jun 7, 2009, 5:18pm   #59
Styleforever
The one near me the saving is not that great. They are cheaper at Saks, Nordstorm or Neiman Marcus and occasionally Barney have them on sale.
Jun 7, 2009, 6:49pm   #60
Hoodster777
Sectumsempra
The one in Elizabeth, NJ had a rack of sweats for $30 last week.

Anyone know if you can return pajamas? I bought the set that comes in a box there, and they don't fit at all.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >