Home > >

Do you like Juicy Couture handbags?

POST A REPLY

Mar 31, 2009, 1:23pm   #31
tadpolenyc
baahh, ram, ewe!
i think the designs have gotten better and a bit more subdued particularly the leather bags, which is nice. it's still too young looking for me, but i'm a huge fan of the charms.
Mar 31, 2009, 1:24pm   #32
Moulin
hm, not really my thing...but my little sister loves them! she has a ton of juicy charms (charm bracelet). the bags are perfect for the high school age girls, although a little expensive IMO
Mar 31, 2009, 1:25pm   #33
FashionParadise
Life is So Sweet
Some of the designs are nice, but overall they are a bit pricy and not fitting of my kind of style. I only own one Juicy Couture handbag. However, I absolutely love the track suits and charms!
Jul 7, 2009, 10:11am   #34
chillyne
i own a black leather juicy. at first, i wasnt really a fan, but because i saw this juicy handbag on sale.. which like 60-70% off the price. i thought of getting it since its a leather. btw i wanted to have those juicy charms too, i think they're cute!!
Jul 7, 2009, 6:27pm   #35
Chanel=<3
Chanel is my blood ♥
The bags are cute but i wouldn't buy one, unless maybe a beach bag, there are some nice leather ones but I am saving for chanel!

The charms however I love and cannot resist ~ they are gorgeous and people always admire my bracelet whenever I wear it!! Juicy isn't as popular in England and not many people wear I live know about the charms although a couple of girls have recently got a bracelet now after seeing mine!

xoxo
Jul 7, 2009, 7:33pm   #36
michie
Ain't got da answers
I have 2 bags, a velour Daydreamer and a leather Freestyle. I love both. I also have a Freestyle clutch. I would never wear the tracksuits, though. Not a fan of those. I absolutely love the charms and earrings, too. I have a few pairs of JC earrings and I get tons of compliments on all of them.
Jul 7, 2009, 9:16pm   #37
Jprojectrunway
I like both. not paired together. too much juicy
I love the purses and the tracksuits are nice but id only wear them for around the house
Jul 8, 2009, 4:29am   #38
scaredycat
I'm on to my 2nd leather bag. I think for the price (got one for $100 at Winners, Canada's TJ Maxx, and the other today, at 20% discount with People mag coupon.)
I dont like carrying pleather bags, and don't want to spend more than $400 for a leather purse, so these are a great alternative. They seem to last long enough. I carried the first one for 7 months everyday and someone said it looks almost new still!(this was the Freedom canvas). Right now, I feel that my bags will either be Juicy, or Louis Vuitton.
Jul 8, 2009, 8:28pm   #39
D
DesignerDiva011
It depends. I have some velour bags that I used to wear in middle school, but now I don't wear them. Some of the leather bags are very nice, but I don't own any.
Jul 8, 2009, 8:46pm   #40
s
suzie w
i really appreciate the freshness of the juicy bags. i fell hard for the track suits and the charms and bracelet---- i have bought a few bags - ok 3- and i enjoy them for those days when i need something fun and uber casual. plus my dd gets to use them too! i only buy them on sale though. some are pricey. great thread.
Jul 8, 2009, 10:37pm   #41
i
ilovejuicy
Shoe Collector
I love majority of the Juicy Couture line. I have nothing but praise for the handbags and how they hold up to wear and tear. I am almost 25 and own about 30 JC bags - including 1 terry, 1 velour. I get nothing but compliments. I think it depends on your style, personality and where you are wearing the bag to. I wear my terry cloth bowler with jeans, a plain white t-shirt and flip flops shopping or to the grocery store.

I also own about 10 of the track suits, but none with writing on the booty. I do have a few of the track jackets with writing on the back - "The Joy Only Bling Can Bring" and "Juicy Couture” - the rest are solids - black, blue, maroon, brown. I have a lavender short sleeved, hooded sweatshirt dress that I wear as a swimsuit cover-up. I have a few shirts, jeans, a yellow blazer, shoes and a few pieces of jewelry.

I think as long as you are not head-to-toe Juicy Couture (or any other designer for that matter), the pieces can be cute and practical.
Jul 9, 2009, 7:07am   #42
i
irish_clover
Account Deactivated
I've never owned any of the bags and I couldn't see myself buying one now that I'm in my 20's unless it was a beach tote or something then maybe.
I have never owned any of the pants mainly because they don't fit me properly in the butt and I can't see spending like 150 on pants that don't fit right.
I started buying the hoodies in 2004 and I although I haven't bought a new in maybe 2 years I think they are staples ( especially the plain ones). They are comfortable and good for layering and go with everything so I will continue to wear them.
Jul 9, 2009, 6:58pm   #43
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
for me it would have to be all leather with a hint of jc or a straw bag with a hint of jc as well.

I have wanted this one for some time now pic borrowed from ebay
Attached Images

Last edited Jul 9, 2009 at 7:05pm.
Jul 9, 2009, 11:24pm   #44
m
mawygrrl23
Mrs. Do
I like their leather ones..well some of them.

However, I think the velour ones are super cute for teenagers.
Jul 10, 2009, 6:26pm   #45
legsieloveslamb
BaG jUnKiE!
I used to have quite a collection of Juicy Couture bags. Now I have only 2 left. A brown leather hobo (I used to know the name of it) and a black super soft Suede Hobo. I just sold my Janey. And I have a Juicy Couture bifold velour/leather wallet. And a Blue Mist and Black JC jewelry box- I love it! I have one heart charm and the first fragrance.
The quality of the leather is awesome, though!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >