Home > >

Authenticate This Juicy!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 1, 2012, 10:08am   #3541
A
Anthony'sMommy
Member
Hello,

Can anyone please tell me if these flipflops are authentic?

Thanks so much


http://www.ebay.com/itm/400293655998...84.m1423.l2649

designershoebox.com/images/ebay/womens/shoes/juicy1/0033820.jpg
May 3, 2012, 2:49am   #3542
all4juicy's Avatar
all4juicy
FACTS!
[/url]
Last edited May 3, 2012 at 3:38am. Reason: Trying to figure out how to post a picture :(
May 3, 2012, 3:35am   #3543
all4juicy's Avatar
all4juicy
FACTS!
photobucket
Last edited May 3, 2012 at 3:37am. Reason: wrong information
May 4, 2012, 12:39am   #3544
BeenBurned's Avatar
BeenBurned
Member
Originally Posted by all4juicy
[/url]
Originally Posted by all4juicy
photobucket
In your PB, you want to copy and paste the IMG link:







May 4, 2012, 10:07am   #3545
i
i want westwood
Member
hi can you tell me if this is genuine? thanks

juicy couture purple/pink shoulder bag
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2907065039...84.m1555.l2649
290706503952
May 5, 2012, 3:32am   #3546
YouAreAlways's Avatar
YouAreAlways
Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juicy-Coutur...ht_5863wt_1110

Can anyone help me on this one?
May 5, 2012, 8:44pm   #3547
all4juicy's Avatar
all4juicy
FACTS!
Found some great pics for you to compare, pics were posted by a pfm:

http://forum.purseblog.com/juicy-cou...482240-21.html
May 10, 2012, 6:39pm   #3548
m
mrsmms
Member
http://www.ebay.ph/itm/290710362314?...ht_1416wt_1139
May 12, 2012, 5:47pm   #3549
p
paramitsha
Member
Hello everyone! I'm new here. :)
I recently purchased this kinda beat up Juicy leather bowler bag from a thrift store for $16 and am curious as to if it is authentic or not. My first instinct was that it was real for sure as the leather is 100% real and the zipper hardware is high quality (they also read YKK like they're supposed to). But then I noticed the bottom of the bag does not read "Love G&P/P&G" nor does it have the pattern, as well as not having a tag inside (which could have been snipped off, I dunno). Also the J on the mirror and the J on the back don't match up; not sure if this is normal. I'm new to Juicy haha.

The "Hello?" and "Shop" seem to be embedded in the leather as they should, & the "I am the fairest" is correct (I think? The I is underlined) though it seems to be painted on. Here are some pics. Btw there is some staining around the emblem on the front which makes it look crooked, it isn't.
Excuse the messy room lol
Piccie #1

Piccie #2

Piccie #3

Piccie #4

Piccie #5

Piccie #6
Thanks :)
May 12, 2012, 9:33pm   #3550
BeenBurned's Avatar
BeenBurned
Member
Originally Posted by paramitsha
Hello everyone! I'm new here. :)
I recently purchased this kinda beat up Juicy leather bowler bag from a thrift store for $16 and am curious as to if it is authentic or not. My first instinct was that it was real for sure as the leather is 100% real and the zipper hardware is high quality (they also read YKK like they're supposed to). But then I noticed the bottom of the bag does not read "Love G&P/P&G" nor does it have the pattern, as well as not having a tag inside (which could have been snipped off, I dunno). Also the J on the mirror and the J on the back don't match up; not sure if this is normal. I'm new to Juicy haha.

The "Hello?" and "Shop" seem to be embedded in the leather as they should, & the "I am the fairest" is correct (I think? The I is underlined) though it seems to be painted on. Here are some pics. Btw there is some staining around the emblem on the front which makes it look crooked, it isn't.
Excuse the messy room lol
Piccie #1

Piccie #2

Piccie #3

Piccie #4

Piccie #5

Piccie #6
Thanks :)
It's authentic, style YHRU1032, and original retail was $325. IMO, it's one of the nicest bags Juicy has made and I regret getting rid of mine.
May 13, 2012, 1:26am   #3551
p
paramitsha
Member
Wow! Thanks for the info! :) Can't believe I got it for just $16. Yeah it's excellent quality and really cute, I was like even if it's fake i'm totally still using it haha. I was kinda confused bc I couldn't seem to find it anywhere online. What year was it made?
May 13, 2012, 11:08pm   #3552
Jprojectrunway's Avatar
Jprojectrunway
Member
Originally Posted by i want westwood
hi can you tell me if this is genuine? thanks

juicy couture purple/pink shoulder bag
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2907065039...84.m1555.l2649
290706503952
This doesn't look good to me but need closer pics to be sure.
May 16, 2012, 1:54am   #3553
YouAreAlways's Avatar
YouAreAlways
Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juicy-Coutur...ht_1290wt_1139


Is this even something made by Juicy?
May 16, 2012, 11:08am   #3554
katierose's Avatar
katierose
Loves Charms & Bags
Originally Posted by YouAreAlways
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juicy-Coutur...ht_1290wt_1139


Is this even something made by Juicy?

I just recently saw this, and I've never seen it before. We'll see if JC puts this out in the future, but I doubt it judging by the quality of that one there.
May 18, 2012, 5:44am   #3555
YouAreAlways's Avatar
YouAreAlways
Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juicy-Coutur...#ht_500wt_1361


http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRICE-REDUCE...#ht_500wt_1361



Thanks Ladies!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools