Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Anyone know where I can find this Juicy ~ Fifi Lapin Silk Square?

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2012, 3:47pm   #1
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
I saw this beautiful Silk Square which I gather is a collaboration btw. Juicy and Fifi Lapin, quite a while ago in a Magazine and when I searched for it online it's seems as though it's all sold out. I'm not all that familiar with Juicy, so I was hoping maybe you lovely Ladies who are could possibly help me out and steer me in the right direction...or am I too late?! Many thanks!

Jun 16, 2012, 12:04am   #2
piratesbooty
Ooo the Fifi collection was popular. At this point your best bet is probably to look at Juicy outlets
Jun 21, 2012, 8:47am   #3
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by piratesbooty
Ooo the Fifi collection was popular. At this point your best bet is probably to look at Juicy outlets
Ok, thank you!

Not sure what happened to my original pic, so here it is again:

http://stylefrizz.com/img/Fifi-Lapin...hite-scarf.jpg

Aug 13, 2012, 11:33pm   #4
Jprojectrunway
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
I saw this beautiful Silk Square which I gather is a collaboration btw. Juicy and Fifi Lapin, quite a while ago in a Magazine and when I searched for it online it's seems as though it's all sold out. I'm not all that familiar with Juicy, so I was hoping maybe you lovely Ladies who are could possibly help me out and steer me in the right direction...or am I too late?! Many thanks!

inaccessory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Juicy-Couture-Fifi-Silk-Square1.jpg
Hey, if you're still looking at finding it, I found it (a bit steep) plus you have to call to order: http://www.epicnewmedia.co.uk/client...product_id=400
Aug 14, 2012, 9:43am   #5
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Wow, thank you!!! I will definitely check them out! I can't see a picture of the item though...can you?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >