Home Premier Designers Jimmy Choo

Which Choo bag are you carrying now, and for how long?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 21, 2008, 11:32am   #61
jmcadon's Avatar
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by jburgh
I'm glad this thread was resurrected. I got a few laughs

Right now I am carrying my "new to me" Electric Blue Mahala. Whaaaaa?????? Did she say EBM? Yes, I didn't get nearly the deal as lionlaw, but I am head over heels. She is pristine and just my color.
So glad you got that gorgeous bag!!!!!! I am sure the seller is so sad
Oct 21, 2008, 3:09pm   #62
Varied_obsessions's Avatar
Because I said so
I'm cheating right now...I'm carrying YSL Tribute in berry.::::runs::::: lol
Oct 21, 2008, 4:26pm   #63
Bichon Lover's Avatar
Member
I'm cheating too. Yeah, I'm using a leopard pony YSL and tomorrow I'll be using a Zebra Bottega Veneta BUT this weekend in Vegas I'm going to use my eel Ramona for daytime and my sneaky snake Celeste for evenings. The evening bag must have a strap in case you need 2 hands for late night shopping when drunk after dinner and a show!!


Side note: My JC boutique just checked and the Simone doesn't show in any stores yet....
Attached Images
  
Last edited Oct 21, 2008 at 4:32pm.
Oct 21, 2008, 7:52pm   #64
llson's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by muggles
Not carrying any! My one and only biker leather Ramona was stolen out of my car! If it weren't for bad luck I would have none at all. No evidence of break-in so insurance won't cover it! I had my wallet with me so they just got my bag and makeup and stuff! I haven't even told my MOM because she bought it and she will be furious as she is still making payments. I didn't even tell husband because it would be my fault and I am in enough hot water with him. So sad, no JImmy bag and probably will never have another as husband won't buy me handbags and my Mother is still complaining about the price of the one she did buy me!I hate my existance! I am soooo sad. I miss my bag!!!!!!!!!!! and I can't even get her replaced!
Muggles, so sorry to hear about your Ramona--hopefully you'll get another.
Oct 21, 2008, 8:51pm   #65
Bichon Lover's Avatar
Member
^^^^^^^^^^
Oh no, I totally missed your post muggles . That's such a shame, I can't believe it. I can't believe insurance won't cover anything. I hope you're wrong and haven't checked with them yet. It seems like we pay them all these premiums for something.....
Oct 21, 2008, 8:55pm   #66
Bichon Lover's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jburgh
I'm glad this thread was resurrected. I got a few laughs

Right now I am carrying my "new to me" Electric Blue Mahala. Whaaaaa?????? Did she say EBM? Yes, I didn't get nearly the deal as lionlaw, but I am head over heels. She is pristine and just my color.
Mannnn, Somehow I've missed this whole page... Congrats on that one!! That is some color.
Oct 21, 2008, 9:01pm   #67
Bichon Lover's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by llson
I carried my platinum Mahala for almost 2 weeks --I think that's a record for me, carrying one bag that long, as I normally change daily or sometimes twice a day. The platinum color is so versatile, as it will go with anything and any metal.
I did change over the weekend to my black Chloe Bay, I was traveling and the Bay is a great bag for travel.
Twice a day!!!! I'm impressed!!!!

I'd love a black Bay. Do they still make them? I would think so?? Hmmmm
Oct 22, 2008, 6:44pm   #68
Salight's Avatar
Member
I wish I was carrying an Electric Blue Mahala! Congrats on the new bag!
Oct 22, 2008, 10:35pm   #69
llson's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bichon Lover
Twice a day!!!! I'm impressed!!!!

I'd love a black Bay. Do they still make them? I would think so?? Hmmmm

Just to tempt you, my SA at Bloomies called me about one on sale, think she said it was a Bay bowler.........just in case you're interested, pm me.
Oct 22, 2008, 11:32pm   #70
purseinsanity's Avatar
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by muggles
Not carrying any! My one and only biker leather Ramona was stolen out of my car! If it weren't for bad luck I would have none at all. No evidence of break-in so insurance won't cover it! I had my wallet with me so they just got my bag and makeup and stuff! I haven't even told my MOM because she bought it and she will be furious as she is still making payments. I didn't even tell husband because it would be my fault and I am in enough hot water with him. So sad, no JImmy bag and probably will never have another as husband won't buy me handbags and my Mother is still complaining about the price of the one she did buy me!I hate my existance! I am soooo sad. I miss my bag!!!!!!!!!!! and I can't even get her replaced!
OMG, I just read this! I'm so sorry!
Oct 23, 2008, 4:04pm   #71
Bichon Lover's Avatar
Member
Changed my mind.... this is the daytime bag for Vegas

Too bad I have to leave the furry ones behind for a few days.
Attached Images
 
Oct 24, 2008, 8:02pm   #72
heartnaspade's Avatar
Member
My magenta suede alex! I've been carrying her since July, and loving every second of it. My white drummed ramona just can't compete!
Oct 25, 2008, 9:16am   #73
llson's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bichon Lover
Changed my mind.... this is the daytime bag for Vegas

Too bad I have to leave the furry ones behind for a few days.
BL, good choice.
Oct 26, 2008, 5:00pm   #74
chicbags's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bichon Lover
Changed my mind.... this is the daytime bag for Vegas

Too bad I have to leave the furry ones behind for a few days.
Gorgeous Bag & ADORABLE Doggies
Oct 26, 2008, 9:37pm   #75
robynbenz's Avatar
Jimmy ChooAholic
I am currently carrying my Pony/Sneaky Snake bag with the matching Zanzibar Wallet and Key Case
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Jimmy Choo  
TOP

Thread Tools