Home > >

Official Spring/Summer 2011! Post pics and discuss here

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 28, 2011, 2:23pm   #1
jmcadon's Avatar
Thread Starter
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
There are some really pretty shoes and a couple of bags that look interesting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 103zambiasat_large_1_blush[1].jpg (22.6 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 111warwicksbl_large_1_black[1].jpg (17.3 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg Copy%20of%20111opaquesbl_large_1_powderpink[1].jpg (35.0 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg _6332450[1].jpg (6.8 KB, 595 views)
File Type: jpg 111phebewov_large_1_tanmix[1].jpg (49.7 KB, 451 views)
Jan 28, 2011, 2:28pm   #2
jmcadon's Avatar
Thread Starter
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Look at this pretty scarf!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111saharslx_large_fr_red[1].jpg (40.8 KB, 112 views)
Jan 28, 2011, 6:33pm   #3
a
adrienne99
Member
Every time I get their new season catalogs in the mail I get so excited! I really love the 24/7 shoes and new bag line. I do like the sky with the rosette too!
Feb 3, 2011, 12:10am   #4
jburgh's Avatar
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
J, I made your thread the official seasonal sticky. Woot, I received my catalogs today and am excited. Love the Rhys and Rosalie, Rhea M, and Rosa bags in the SS 24/7 catalog.
Feb 3, 2011, 11:49am   #5
jmcadon's Avatar
Thread Starter
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by jburgh
J, I made your thread the official seasonal sticky. Woot, I received my catalogs today and am excited. Love the Rhys and Rosalie, Rhea M, and Rosa bags in the SS 24/7 catalog.
I am always the last to get catalogs! Thanks for making it stick
Feb 3, 2011, 12:56pm   #6
jburgh's Avatar
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by jmcadon
I am always the last to get catalogs! Thanks for making it stick
You are welcome. The catalogs are not listing the prices, grrrr.
Feb 3, 2011, 9:38pm   #7
jmcadon's Avatar
Thread Starter
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Oh god, I got my catalogs today...I am going to have some splainin to do...
Feb 7, 2011, 9:08pm   #8
jmcadon's Avatar
Thread Starter
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Went to Nordies today and saw a few of the new bags. I really liked the Parker, it is gorgeous IRL...I also saw those killer shoes with the rosettes in both black and powder pink! Yum...I was good tho.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111parkermccf_large_1[1].jpg (27.1 KB, 102 views)
Feb 8, 2011, 3:53pm   #9
Bagladee's Avatar
Bagladee
Member
I am loving this bag and have my name on the only one that our Nordies is getting. I have been good for soooooo long!
Feb 8, 2011, 3:56pm   #10
Bagladee's Avatar
Bagladee
Member
And these are the shoes I am lusting after:
Feb 8, 2011, 9:03pm   #11
jmcadon's Avatar
Thread Starter
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by Bagladee
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...0&d=1296246159I am loving this bag and have my name on the only one that our Nordies is getting. I have been good for soooooo long!
I am so jealous! I am also betting this will sell out so you are smart to get it now!
Feb 8, 2011, 11:56pm   #12
Bagladee's Avatar
Bagladee
Member
Originally Posted by jmcadon
I am so jealous! I am also betting this will sell out so you are smart to get it now!
I am a huge sucker for the washed leather and I think this color is beautiful. I worry a little about color transfer but I will just have to be careful and not carry it when wearing dark jeans. I love the flower detail on the cuff.
Feb 9, 2011, 12:39pm   #13
jmcadon's Avatar
Thread Starter
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by Bagladee
I am a huge sucker for the washed leather and I think this color is beautiful. I worry a little about color transfer but I will just have to be careful and not carry it when wearing dark jeans. I love the flower detail on the cuff.
Jimmychoo.com has a smaller version. This bag is huge IRL
Feb 9, 2011, 3:49pm   #14
dreambag7767's Avatar
dreambag7767
Orange/the new black
Ordered these from the cruise collection. Can't wait...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jc urban.jpg (63.1 KB, 101 views)
Feb 9, 2011, 5:16pm   #15
Bagladee's Avatar
Bagladee
Member
Originally Posted by jmcadon
Jimmychoo.com has a smaller version. This bag is huge IRL
I have this bag in the chetah patent and I love the size. It is big, but I put a pursekit in it and love carrying it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools