Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Jimmy Choo Premium Outlets

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 18, 2011, 11:10pm   #1
Tarhls's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tarhls
Member
I am heading over to LA next month and plan on visiting Desert Hills outlets, especially the Jimmy Choo outlet - does anyone have any great details regarding prices, stock etc - any information would be appreciated :)
Jul 19, 2011, 3:50pm   #2
jmcadon's Avatar
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Call them and ask!!!
Jul 20, 2011, 4:08am   #3
Tarhls's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tarhls
Member
Originally Posted by jmcadon
Call them and ask!!!
Thanks JMC, coming from Australia I was hoping someone may have had a story or two about finds they had there.
Sep 9, 2011, 2:23am   #4
Tarhls's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tarhls
Member
I went to the Jimmy Choo outlet last week and was totally worth the visit. All stock was marked down, usually 25-50%. They also had a wall of various shoes which were a further 50% off if you bought two pairs. I scored a pair of the Urban sandal and leopard print Lockett heels for approx $340. The sizes varied within the store but I mainly noticed size 37, 38 & 39.

Any one considering taking the trip to Cabazon I would recommend it. :)
Sep 9, 2011, 8:43pm   #5
jmcadon's Avatar
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by Tarhls
I went to the Jimmy Choo outlet last week and was totally worth the visit. All stock was marked down, usually 25-50%. They also had a wall of various shoes which were a further 50% off if you bought two pairs. I scored a pair of the Urban sandal and leopard print Lockett heels for approx $340. The sizes varied within the store but I mainly noticed size 37, 38 & 39.

Any one considering taking the trip to Cabazon I would recommend it. :)
Thanks for the info! Oh...my size is included Post some pics of your beautiful finds!
Sep 12, 2011, 8:51pm   #6
jburgh's Avatar
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Sounds like a productive visit! Wish we had a Choo outlet in the Pacific Northwest. I've been to the one at Woodbury, north of NYC. They had some great deals on shoes and bags.
Sep 14, 2011, 6:23pm   #7
VivianYY's Avatar
VivianYY
Member
I have to check this out!
Sep 17, 2011, 10:51pm   #8
jburgh's Avatar
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by grc36
I'm new here, I like JImmy choo products Im fan of them
Welcome, do you live close enough to an outlet?

Come visit the chat thread and tell us about yourself! http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-cho...at-397171.html
Nov 20, 2011, 4:59pm   #9
M
MiuSunshineMiu
Member
Wow, I'm definitely going to check it out!!!!
Feb 18, 2012, 11:52am   #10
Lexiii's Avatar
Lexiii
Member
do they have handbags at the outlet? I especially love the rosalie and rosabel style
Mar 2, 2012, 8:39am   #11
Tarhls's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tarhls
Member
Originally Posted by Lexiii
do they have handbags at the outlet? I especially love the rosalie and rosabel style
The outlet store usually stocks handbags, prob best to give them a call :)
Mar 18, 2012, 6:21pm   #12
0rang3.chan's Avatar
0rang3.chan
Member
wheres the outlet? which one is it? Is it the desert hills one? I can't find "Jimmy Choo" under store listings!

Thanks a bunch!

Anyone traveling to London should go to Bicester Village! I picked up a TON of Jimmy Choos there! Zappa (The light up one included!)
Apr 30, 2012, 3:18am   #13
Tarhls's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tarhls
Member
Originally Posted by 0rang3.chan
wheres the outlet? which one is it? Is it the desert hills one? I can't find "Jimmy Choo" under store listings!

Thanks a bunch!

Anyone traveling to London should go to Bicester Village! I picked up a TON of Jimmy Choos there! Zappa (The light up one included!)
This is a late reply but yes it is at the Desert Hills outlets :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools