Home Premier Designers Jimmy Choo

Instant reveal! and a question


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 25, 2012, 4:03am   #1
Julija's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Hi everyone!

It's been a very long since I bought Jimmy Choo bag.
I used to have Liquid Patent Mahala (too heavy and too roomy for my needs) and Patent Roquette (too small) but eventually sold them both.
After that fell in love with Bal and Mulberry and kind of forget about JC bags (not shoes though)

So when I received an email about 50% off sales couple of days ago I jumped at the chance to get something! And here it was ....
Presenting Enamel Patent Navy Riki!

And my question is about lilac ribbon and lilac Jimmy Choo inside name plate.
There is no lilac ribbon and the name plate is silver. They changed them? Why? I liked lilac stuff so much...
Attached Images
     
Jun 25, 2012, 12:11pm   #2
jmcadon's Avatar
Jimmy Choo lover
This is so pretty...I love my patent Riki and will never sell it. Don't know why they have changed. I agree on the lilac nameplate, tho...it was a Jimmy Choo trademark. The newer one looks cheaper IMO...
Jun 25, 2012, 12:57pm   #3
Julija's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by jmcadon
This is so pretty...I love my patent Riki and will never sell it. Don't know why they have changed. I agree on the lilac nameplate, tho...it was a Jimmy Choo trademark. The newer one looks cheaper IMO...
Thank you the lilac nameplate, ribbon and dustbag were so Jimmy Choo, i'm quite disappointed. But I love Riki nonetheless.
So you think it's a keeper?
Jun 25, 2012, 1:41pm   #4
jmcadon's Avatar
Jimmy Choo lover
Absolutely a keeper
Jun 25, 2012, 6:28pm   #5
jburgh's Avatar
BV, Choo Ferragamo
keeper keeper keeper!

No idea why the plate was changed to something that will be much easier to fake.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:54am   #6
emilyenglish's Avatar
Member
This is such a beauty!
Jun 26, 2012, 8:11am   #7
Julija's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by jburgh
keeper keeper keeper!

No idea why the plate was changed to something that will be much easier to fake.
Originally Posted by emilyenglish
This is such a beauty!
Thank you, ladies! Love love love my new bag!
Jun 28, 2012, 6:43am   #8
J
Account Deactivated
The bag is gorgeous, I have just ordered the same one and am surprised they have changed the lilac ribbon

I only have one other Jimmy Choo bag and that has the lilac ribbon & lilac dustbag. Like you say it's their trademark and adds something special.


Is the hardware silver on this one. I can't wait for mine to arrive. I had seen it online and they first reduced it to just over 700. Half price was just too much of a temptation.

I wish Mulberry would do that on their website
Jun 29, 2012, 12:58am   #9
Julija's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Jacquel1ne
The bag is gorgeous, I have just ordered the same one and am surprised they have changed the lilac ribbon

I only have one other Jimmy Choo bag and that has the lilac ribbon & lilac dustbag. Like you say it's their trademark and adds something special.


Is the hardware silver on this one. I can't wait for mine to arrive. I had seen it online and they first reduced it to just over 700. Half price was just too much of a temptation.

I wish Mulberry would do that on their website
Ohhh, congrats! The bag is a real beauty IRL, the navy patent shimmers a bit in direct sunlight, so beautiful. The hardware is pale gold.
For me as well half price was a huge temptation, I passed it with 30% off but with 50%...couldn't pass it.

I'm surprised about the lilac ribbon and lilac nameplate as well... Both of my had it, and i'm a little bit disappointed that new Riki is different. The dustbag also isn't lilac anymore, kind of yellowy now...

Share your new bad when you get it!
Jul 8, 2012, 9:14am   #10
J
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Julija
Ohhh, congrats! The bag is a real beauty IRL, the navy patent shimmers a bit in direct sunlight, so beautiful. The hardware is pale gold.
For me as well half price was a huge temptation, I passed it with 30% off but with 50%...couldn't pass it.

I'm surprised about the lilac ribbon and lilac nameplate as well... Both of my had it, and i'm a little bit disappointed that new Riki is different. The dustbag also isn't lilac anymore, kind of yellowy now...

Share your new bad when you get it!

Twins

and here she is.......................absolutely gorgeous, love her to bits

sorry not the best pic
Attached Images
 
Jul 9, 2012, 5:17am   #11
Julija's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
ohhhhh, congrats!! just gorgeous! I know it's very hard to capture the real beauty of this bag... I was struggling as well.
Don't you love how it shimmers in the sunlight??? I can't take my eyes off mine
I'm so happy to have a twin
Jul 28, 2012, 3:17pm   #12
Zophie's Avatar
Member
love it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Jimmy Choo  
TOP

Thread Tools