Home > >

Hunter & Jimmy Choo Crocodile Rainboots anyone?

POST A REPLY

Jan 2, 2012, 2:36pm   #61
B
Bagsaremylife!
Ladies-- I bought the anthracite colored Jimmy Choo Hunter boots last year, and I just took them out-- as predicted they are covered in that white stuff! Turns out the special Hunter spray says 'not for metallic surfaces.' I already have the Hunter sponge but it's not sufficient for the huge amount of white gunk.

Have any of you tried the spray on metallic hunters? I am a bit scared to but I don't see any alternatives?

Any ideas?
Mar 9, 2012, 11:35pm   #62
j
janiepie
Originally Posted by dreambag7767
Here's a product that I have been using. It's called Hunter Instant Boot shine. I found it at a local store that sells Hunter boots. There is a sponge inside that contains a product that really shines up your boots. It leaves your boots very "greasy" feeling, BUT I put it on let them sit for a week and then lightly buffed them to remove the excess. I'm very impressed considering the alternative of cleaning these all the time! I decided to do one boot and wait to see the difference. Pic's are below. It has been three weeks and the treated boot (right) still looks great
Wow yours look so clean & shiny even after a few weeks! It looks really nice.

I have mine in navy blue. I'll spray armor all and buff with cloth now and them when it's really more white than blue croc-- but I'm ok with that. It'll get dirty with all the snow and salt and rain anyway.
Mar 17, 2012, 8:59am   #63
dreambag7767
Orange/the new black
Originally Posted by janiepie
Wow yours look so clean & shiny even after a few weeks! It looks really nice.

I have mine in navy blue. I'll spray armor all and buff with cloth now and them when it's really more white than blue croc-- but I'm ok with that. It'll get dirty with all the snow and salt and rain anyway.

Glad you are enjoying your boots! So am I. I actually keep them right by the door. They are easy to pop on and off and are a must for the spring and fall seasons where I live. I'm not lying when I say these get regular rotation with my other shoes, just adore them!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >