Home Premier Designers Jimmy Choo

Does anyone have these boots?

POST A REPLY

Jun 1, 2012, 8:01am   #1
No such thing as too many
I think they're so gorgeous, but read somewhere that they aren't waterproof? I'd hate to get them and not be able to wear them. If you have them, how do you like them and how are they holding up? Thanks!
Attached Images

Jun 1, 2012, 2:32pm   #2
Jimmy Choo lover
I don't have them but they look like a leather motorcycle boot...not something I'd expect to be waterproof. I do have a pair of biker leather Choo boots from a few years ago and have worn them when it is raining slightly with no problems.
Jun 1, 2012, 3:02pm   #3
a
I love my motorcycle boots, but they are leather. If it's really raining hard I wear my Jimmy Choo Hunter rain boots. These boots are rugged and comfortable, but only wear them on a rainy day if you want to ruin them!
Jun 2, 2012, 1:57am   #4
I have them also and love them, they're not waterproof, so use a protection spray or wear rain boots!
Jul 24, 2012, 4:07am   #5
j
bagorama!
LOVE these! Is this the medium height, furless ones?

Will be travelling to London and Paris soon, where do you think I can get JC's cheaper?
Nov 6, 2012, 2:37pm   #6
I know this thread is a few months old, but I just got these boots and love them! Mine are the fur lined ones. They are just regular soft leather though.
Nov 7, 2012, 7:34pm   #7
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by Zophie
I know this thread is a few months old, but I just got these boots and love them! Mine are the fur lined ones. They are just regular soft leather though.
I'd love to see some pictures!
Nov 10, 2012, 10:23am   #8
c
Originally Posted by Redd
I think they're so gorgeous, but read somewhere that they aren't waterproof? I'd hate to get them and not be able to wear them. If you have them, how do you like them and how are they holding up? Thanks!
I purchased the bootie version of these boots and so far I've been loving them. I have only worn them a few times but they feel very lightweight and compared to Frye boots that I have in a similar style they are much more comfortable. Once I did wear them while it was lightly raining outside and didn't notice any water stains. Here are some pictures..

Nov 10, 2012, 11:04pm   #9
Complete Fanatic
Originally Posted by Redd
Don't have em but I wih did! Gorgeous and they look comfy!
Nov 17, 2012, 1:01pm   #10
Originally Posted by jburgh
I'd love to see some pictures!
I think I'll wear them tonight and try to take some.
Dec 25, 2012, 1:28pm   #11
I keep forgetting to take pics even though I wear these boots constantly. I love them! Here are a couple I took in the mirror recently
Attached Images

Dec 27, 2012, 9:41pm   #12
l
I have these and wear them a lot. Rain, snow you name it. They're so comfortable and perfect in every way. I like that they're getting more and more worn in looking
Dec 28, 2012, 11:38am   #13
They look great on you! I adore mine, they do get better with age!
Jan 5, 2013, 8:29am   #14
i got them in the longer version, and they're SO COMFY! I was having problems with my valentino boots and how they were hurting my pinky toe, it was like walking on clouds when i changed into them!!

i wouldn't call them "waterproof" but i dont see a problem with wearing them in the rain, aslong as its not like REALLY bad... so far they've been holding up great!
Jan 23, 2013, 8:05pm   #15
Originally Posted by lovemybags54
I have these and wear them a lot. Rain, snow you name it. They're so comfortable and perfect in every way. I like that they're getting more and more worn in looking
I agree! I wear them more than any other shoes/boots I own right now.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Jimmy Choo