Home Premier Designers Jimmy Choo

Do You Think This Will Ever Go on Sale?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 24, 2008, 4:50pm   #1
j
Thread Starter
Member
I'm dying for this bag. Do you think it will ever go on sale?
Jan 24, 2008, 5:11pm   #2
k
Member
In this color? Because this bag in Cognac went on sale at NM. They even had one at the last call sale for 55% off of the original price.
Jan 24, 2008, 5:43pm   #3
j
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by kiss_p
In this color? Because this bag in Cognac went on sale at NM. They even had one at the last call sale for 55% off of the original price.
Yes I really want the sand color. Looks much better IRL. I asked the SA at Bloomies to call me if it ever went on sale and she said she wasn't sure it ever would.
Jan 24, 2008, 6:04pm   #4
jburgh's Avatar
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by jello_1955
Yes I really want the sand color. Looks much better IRL. I asked the SA at Bloomies to call me if it ever went on sale and she said she wasn't sure it ever would.
It will most likely go on sale in June/July, at the next big sale.
Jan 24, 2008, 7:58pm   #5
j
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by jburgh
It will most likely go on sale in June/July, at the next big sale.

Thanks! I can't wait but it will give me time to save some money.
Jul 7, 2012, 2:23am   #6
a
Member
:)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Jimmy Choo  
TOP

Thread Tools