Home Premier Designers Jimmy Choo

Authenticate the Jimmy Choo - use proper format shown in post #1

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 7:08pm   #2896
N
Hi jmcadon

How can I send a query regarding a bag authentication ( jimmy choo)

Thanks a million
Aug 12, 2012, 8:03pm   #2897
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by Noura6
Hi jmcadon

Thanks a million
Is it an eBay purchase or do you already have it? If it is an eBay or other site you can just post a link to the site. If you have pics you can upload them here and we will take a look. You may have to have a certain amount of posts to post pics...it has been a long time since I was new, lol!
Aug 15, 2012, 11:19am   #2898
Hi
1st purchase of Jimmy Choo for me, could i just check if these are authentic

Cosmic Pumps

Thanks
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2012, 2:15pm   #2899
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by Enigma78
Hi

Cosmic Pumps

Thanks
We need a better pic of the bottom of the shoes and a close up of the label on the insole.
Aug 16, 2012, 12:31pm   #2900
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by Noura6
Hi jmcadon

Thanks a million
Hi

Cosmic Pumps

Thanks
In the title of this thread there is a clue to the rules - please use proper format shown in post #1. If you go to post #1, there are guidelines for eBay auction posts, and the type of pictures required for bags and shoes, regardless of their source.
Aug 17, 2012, 1:17pm   #2901
t
Hello,

Good morning, experts.

Please help me to authenticate this tiny clutch. It will be cute for a night out.
Thank you.

Item name: Elegant Jimmy Choo Glitter Glitter Champagne Cross Body Evening Handbag
Item #: 170895930399
Seller I.D.: christoscoin
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170895930399...84.m1438.l2649

Thank you
Aug 17, 2012, 3:36pm   #2902
hello again, I posted these shoes and got one opinion from jmcadon who had her doubts. I have since received the shoes (they had already shipped) and have more photos. They also fit funky. They fit normal except the ankle strap doesn't even meet around my heel, let alone buckle. So I can't even add an extra hole or anything to make them work. I don't have large ankles and haven't had that problem before which makes me think they are defective as well as possible fakes. Any other opinions and/or a second look by jmcadon is appreciated!!

One major sign to me is the unevenness of edge of the beige leather insoles (top photo), like they were cut sloppily with a pair of scissors, and then the fact that you can see some of the beige lining in the front facing photo. These have been worn by many a celebrity and though the photos aren't close up of only the shoes, I can't see any edging in their photos. But then when you look at the Nordstrom photos, it looks like the black doesn't go over the ege of all the pieces on theirs either. They appear to be real leather and are otherwise well done.
Attached Images

Aug 18, 2012, 12:36pm   #2903
Hey all, nevermind. I was able to find the cashed Nordstrom page for them and use their zoom feature to compare to the real deal and they are definitely fake but the seller did not realize and gave me a full refund including shipping.

Originally Posted by hayesld
hello again, I posted these shoes and got one opinion from jmcadon who had her doubts. I have since received the shoes (they had already shipped) and have more photos. They also fit funky. They fit normal except the ankle strap doesn't even meet around my heel, let alone buckle. So I can't even add an extra hole or anything to make them work. I don't have large ankles and haven't had that problem before which makes me think they are defective as well as possible fakes. Any other opinions and/or a second look by jmcadon is appreciated!!

One major sign to me is the unevenness of edge of the beige leather insoles (top photo), like they were cut sloppily with a pair of scissors, and then the fact that you can see some of the beige lining in the front facing photo. These have been worn by many a celebrity and though the photos aren't close up of only the shoes, I can't see any edging in their photos. But then when you look at the Nordstrom photos, it looks like the black doesn't go over the ege of all the pieces on theirs either. They appear to be real leather and are otherwise well done.
Aug 19, 2012, 2:47am   #2904
Originally Posted by jmcadon
We need a better pic of the bottom of the shoes and a close up of the label on the insole.
More pics

Many thanks
Attached Images

Aug 19, 2012, 2:54am   #2905
Jimmy choo quiet glitter bronze
Pics attached - am told its a sample sale purchase

Many thanks
Attached Images

Aug 19, 2012, 1:07pm   #2906
Jimmy Choo lover
More pics

Many thanks
I am pretty sure these are authentic
Aug 19, 2012, 1:10pm   #2907
Jimmy Choo lover
Jimmy choo quiet glitter bronze
Pics attached - am told its a sample sale purchase

Many thanks
These look ok, too.
Aug 19, 2012, 1:14pm   #2908
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by tabolove26
Hello,

Good morning, experts.

Please help me to authenticate this tiny clutch. It will be cute for a night out.
Thank you.

Item name: Elegant Jimmy Choo Glitter Glitter Champagne Cross Body Evening Handbag
Item #: 170895930399
Seller I.D.: christoscoin
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170895930399...84.m1438.l2649

Thank you
hmmm. Can't be 100% sure on this one, but I see no red flags. Would love to see the choo name on another piece of hardware like that zipper, tho.
Aug 19, 2012, 6:13pm   #2909
t
Originally Posted by jmcadon
hmmm. Can't be 100% sure on this one, but I see no red flags. Would love to see the choo name on another piece of hardware like that zipper, tho.
Hello jmcadon,

Thank you so much for looking into the bag for me. Let me ask the seller now.
Aug 20, 2012, 4:46pm   #2910
m
Jimmy Choo Grey Suede & Metallic Pewter Leather Laser Cut Riki Shoulder Bag
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221102713177...ht_3004wt_1026
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Jimmy Choo