Home > >

Authentic Jimmy Choo Finds: reputable retailers, e-tailers or eBay

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 22, 2008, 10:47am   #31
s
starbuxxx
Member
Here are a couple sale Choos on the Neiman Marcus site:


http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...739cat17520750

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...744cat17520746

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...741cat17520744
May 25, 2008, 7:00pm   #32
L
LVGIRLSF
Member
Hello to all Jimmy Choo fans,

I was just at Nordstroms Walnut Creek, and all the Jimmy Choo handbags are on presale for 40% off. Liz, who is the handbag design specialist, was of great help.
May 26, 2008, 10:36am   #33
A
Alize
Member
nice gold dusted metallic riki Trusted tpfer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...D=180244767946
May 26, 2008, 2:36pm   #34
yyz's Avatar
yyz
In The Land Of OZ!
OK,

Here are two AWESOME lookin' Jimmy CHoo' Mahala's!
That are from one of Nicest and most honest seller's that I know!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jimmy-Choo-Red-Mahala-AUTHENTIC_W0QQitemZ270240271131QQihZ017QQcategoryZ 63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jimmy-Choo-Purple-Mahala_W0QQitemZ270240687633QQihZ017QQcategoryZ638 52QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


Matt
May 27, 2008, 6:52pm   #35
jmcadon's Avatar
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Authentic black Mahala...this seller also has a red Maddy!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Jimmy-...QQcmdZViewItem
May 28, 2008, 1:48am   #36
abilicious's Avatar
abilicious
afficionado
I'm getting a little frustrated with Ebay.. Why is it that when I do a search for Jimmy Choo bags, it does not show the Listings from our Reputable Sellers? Are there any limitations/rules on some specific listings?
May 30, 2008, 10:58pm   #37
s
shockey
Member
I just bought a black Ramona with snakeskin trim from the Las Vegas Jimmy Choo in the Forum Shops it was on sale for 1295.00 (30% off) no tax and free shipping. They have a navy Rikki also for 1086.00. Call and ask for Ken he was very nice and helpful.
Jun 1, 2008, 3:47am   #38
s
shockey
Member
Got a call saying the Black Ramona with snakeskin trim wasnt on sale but the black drummed leather one will be.
Jun 4, 2008, 6:45pm   #39
nana00's Avatar
nana00
Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=007
Starting: $399
Jun 4, 2008, 9:48pm   #40
c
citychris
Member
Earlier today, the Natick Nordstrom store still had 2 black Ramonas available for 40% off (both gorgeous, one with slightly shinier glazed leather and the other with soft smooth leather).
Jun 7, 2008, 12:00am   #41
photomj's Avatar
photomj
Rocker Chic
Originally Posted by nana00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170226024187&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007
Starting: $399
This needs to be posted in the fake area. This is NOT a Ramona! Good grief! Not even close.....
Jun 7, 2008, 1:26am   #42
lionlaw's Avatar
lionlaw
Member
Originally Posted by photomj
This needs to be posted in the fake area. This is NOT a Ramona! Good grief! Not even close.....
Actually, this looks like a real Jimmy Choo to me. Just not the Ramona. This looks like some smaller version of the radiant to me.

UPDATE-- I think this is called the Rock. It is the smaller version of the radiant. It is an old style. The interior mole skin color looks a little off, so I would want to verify that, but I am thinking this is real.
Last edited Jun 7, 2008 at 1:52am.
Jun 7, 2008, 1:40am   #43
photomj's Avatar
photomj
Rocker Chic
Originally Posted by lionlaw
Actually, this looks like a real Jimmy Choo to me. Just not the Ramona. This looks like some smaller version of the radiant to me.
I'm certainly not a qualified expert on Jimmy Choo bags and I'm sure you know better than me, but she has it listed as an "Authentic Romano"! Romano is cheese! I don't think it's a typo because she keeps repeating the misspelling! Unless I am mistake, I don't believe there is a Choo Romano?!?!

If the Radiant is the newest set of smaller bags out, (the smaller sisters of Riki and Ramona) then this is a fake, cause there isn't anything smaller than the Radiant. Those just came out this month....

Sorry, just looked the new, smaller bags are called the "Roquette".
Last edited Jun 7, 2008 at 1:42am. Reason: added text
Jun 7, 2008, 1:53am   #44
lionlaw's Avatar
lionlaw
Member
Originally Posted by photomj
I'm certainly not a qualified expert on Jimmy Choo bags and I'm sure you know better than me, but she has it listed as an "Authentic Romano"! Romano is cheese! I don't think it's a typo because she keeps repeating the misspelling! Unless I am mistake, I don't believe there is a Choo Romano?!?!

If the Radiant is the newest set of smaller bags out, (the smaller sisters of Riki and Ramona) then this is a fake, cause there isn't anything smaller than the Radiant. Those just came out this month....

Sorry, just looked the new, smaller bags are called the "Roquette".
I agree her spelling is horrible and she clearly does not know what this bag is, but it is an old style so maybe it is just careless error.

I could be totally wrong, but the rest of the features check out as a real Rock to me.
Jun 7, 2008, 5:32am   #45
yyz's Avatar
yyz
In The Land Of OZ!
Originally Posted by lionlaw
I agree her spelling is horrible and she clearly does not know what this bag is, but it is an old style so maybe it is just careless error.

I could be totally wrong, but the rest of the features check out as a real Rock to me.

Lionlaw is correct on this one.
That is a Jimmy Choo Rock.
Here is a few links to one that is still on sale in a store.

http://www.jomashop.com/jimmy-choo-072rocksclrd.html
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017K41KW?...0&linkCode=asn

Also the fakes of this DID NOT LOOK at all like this one on Ebay, here picture of a fake one made by a Jimmy Foo company.
Note that I will never post a link to one of these websites due to th fact that what they sell is totally Criminal & Illegal .
I'm only using this picture for a reference!

Name:  JC fake Rock.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  11.8 KB

Sorry photmj, that one from Ebay does look very Real.

Matt
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools