Home > >

What does your room look like? *pics*

POST A REPLY

Apr 30, 2012, 4:15am   #766
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by nikki2229
Have you put it up yet?
actually no.. we just moved into DH's grandmother's house..everything i bought is still in storage for my one day house unless dh talks his grandmother into remodeling. the only place i got to decorate was our bedroom.
Apr 30, 2012, 2:15pm   #767
n
nikki2229
Originally Posted by betty.lee
actually no.. we just moved into DH's grandmother's house..everything i bought is still in storage for my one day house unless dh talks his grandmother into remodeling. the only place i got to decorate was our bedroom.
I buy things all of the time for my one day house. Lol
May 2, 2012, 12:24pm   #768
rosasharn78
I run so I can EAT!
May 2, 2012, 1:43pm   #769
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by nikki2229
I buy things all of the time for my one day house. Lol
phew! DH always yells at me but can you imagine how much more money he would be shelling out all at once. i figure that small doses is better! lol.
May 2, 2012, 3:02pm   #770
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by YouAreAlways
Here is my room
And more
Last set!

Your room is adorable..
May 2, 2012, 7:08pm   #771
C
CooperPurse
CooperPurse
Originally Posted by Neptune
I just moved to Southern Cali 2 months ago and downsized quite a bit, so my room is much smaller then it use to be meaning I had to get new furniture.

Here's what I've done so far. Right now I'm using a 3 fold screen as my headboard because I have nowhere else to put it. I'm not sure if I'm keeping it there or eventually get an actual headboard. Also I'm still looking for some art / photos to hang on the wall, so I'm not entirely done. The walls are a....coffee with cream color, like a frappuccino.
Love those pics... beautiful.. thanks for sharing
May 5, 2012, 5:52am   #772
s
shanmarsh999
WOW beautiful room..
May 5, 2012, 7:38am   #773
Palekaik0
I Heart Hawaii

Haha, yes I am a very girlie girl. Thank you, that is just some of them. I have a bad addiction.

I have suffered from insomnia for years so I kind of collect sheep to "count" lol.

I also have a picture there of my ceiling, complete with glow in the dark stars. I have some words made out of them, like dream and love it looks really nice in the dark I tried to take a pic but it was a no go.
Cute room...I love sheep stuff to! I love the stuffed animals that u have :)
May 6, 2012, 1:38pm   #774
susu1978
Moved into our new apt a couple of months back and furnishing is ongoing.
Bedroom is almost done just need to put up my chandelier and mayb a rug
Excuse the dresser mess
Attached Images

Jul 29, 2012, 5:21pm   #775
c
cvlshopaholic
Thread is a little dead, but I recently switched out a boring/dated ceiling fan for a new lighting fixture in my room and thought I'd share..
Attached Images

Jul 30, 2012, 1:31am   #776
No Cute
cupcake butt
Originally Posted by cvlshopaholic
Thread is a little dead, but I recently switched out a boring/dated ceiling fan for a new lighting fixture in my room and thought I'd share..
So lovely.
Jul 30, 2012, 1:18pm   #777
rosasharn78
I run so I can EAT!
Originally Posted by cvlshopaholic
Your room is beautiful!
Jul 30, 2012, 1:31pm   #778
karmallory
Newlywed <3
Originally Posted by angelastoel
I did a home DIY and now hang this Prada Marfa sign on the wall, a good reason to make new pictures of my living room!!!

When I saw your Prada sign it reminded me of the tv show Gossip Girl (my guilty pleasure!) because one of the socialite-characters has the same sign in their luxe penthouse... Yours looks so much better with your decor, though!
Aug 26, 2012, 2:11pm   #779
angelastoel
angela
Originally Posted by karmallory
When I saw your Prada sign it reminded me of the tv show Gossip Girl (my guilty pleasure!) because one of the socialite-characters has the same sign in their luxe penthouse... Yours looks so much better with your decor, though!
Thanks dear, I just made new pictures! I added a vintage floor lamp and new couch!

Aug 26, 2012, 2:13pm   #780
ElleT
omg that room looks amazing!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >