ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

What does your room look like? *pics*

POST A REPLY

Aug 1, 2008, 12:04am   #46
digby723
Back to reality
StinkyMonkey - I love all the color in your house!! Makes it look soooo welcoming!!
Aug 1, 2008, 12:18am   #47
angellisa
Stinky-- very pretty photos!!
Aug 1, 2008, 12:42am   #48
l
loveyouu
StinkyMonkey I LOVE how all your rooms are different colors!!!
Aug 1, 2008, 1:20am   #49
C
ChristyR143
Really?
Thanks, dawn!!

I love the colors, Stinky!!! I too, cannot stand white walls!! Color gives a room so much character. I think you've coordinated everything beautifully!
Aug 1, 2008, 1:42am   #50
Zophie
Wow, everyone is so NEAT! I seriously NEVER make my bed. I'm embarassed to post my bedroom on here.

StinkyMonkey, where did you get your comforter? I have one that is similar colors that I love and is getting old but haven't been able to find one to replace it with.
Aug 1, 2008, 1:46am   #51
sweet_pees
stinky - even your cat has an amazing tower of her own!!
Aug 1, 2008, 2:04am   #52
StinkyMonkey
Nomoremonkeybusiness
Originally Posted by Zophie

StinkyMonkey, where did you get your comforter? I have one that is similar colors that I love and is getting old but haven't been able to find one to replace it with.
Thanks everyone...I'm tellin' ya, paint does wonders!!!

I got them both at Ross early this year for under $60 bucks each.
Aug 1, 2008, 5:45am   #53
thithi
::pretty:tough::
I love the colors SM! You really went all out. I'm still in the process of painting my home as well.... Ripe Currant, Baja Dunes, and My Inner Sanctuary. Hopefully I'll be able to post pics soon!

Thanks for sharing all your pics everyone!
Aug 1, 2008, 11:06am   #54
chloe777
fall is here yay!!
here is my master bedroom and closet. My room needs a little makeover will post pics of that as soon as it is done(in about a week)
Attached Images

Aug 1, 2008, 4:15pm   #55
cosmogrl5
StinkyMonkey, I have the same shower curtain.
Aug 2, 2008, 10:34pm   #56
bnjj
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
Mine is quite plain. I have a bed that matches the furniture but I have not put it together yet.
Attached Images

Aug 2, 2008, 10:44pm   #57
Neptune
Thanks everyone for the complements on my bedroom.

Here's some of my living room / dinning room, if you're interested in wall color....

The lighter one is a light sage, but it comes off kind of white in the pictures. I'm not done yet decorating these room yet either, but I'm getting there.
Attached Images

Aug 2, 2008, 11:05pm   #58
NateLouis
Im a guy lovin LV!
Hello all, love your rooms, here is my bedroom...I am such a fan for chocolate and teal so I ran with it! I also love a nice tan wall so thats what I went with. Had a great time designing it. Thanks
Attached Images

Aug 2, 2008, 11:22pm   #59
bnjj
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
I really like chocolate with teal as well.

I am thinking of getting another duvet set that has teal and chocolate as main colours but first I have to get rid of my raspberry feature wall.
Aug 3, 2008, 12:11am   #60
Zophie
Okay, here are a couple pictures of my bedroom. My dog is trying to make the bed for me! The big thing on the left in the second pic is her ramp. I need to get a new cover made for it but I want to wait until I get a new duvet to make sure it matches. I love the one I have but she digs at it and is tearing it up. Now that I think about it, I want a whole new bedroom set. I don't really like the light colored furniture that I have. I bought it when I lived in the house in FL that was totally different.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >