Home The Playground Home & Garden

Show us your kitchen

POST A REPLY

May 4, 2014, 11:10pm   #316
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by glistenpearls
It's not weird at all. I thought about putting a big wingback chair and small round table at first with floor lamp perhaps...but I think your idea sitting with a coffee is much better!
I will post pics once I find that perfect chairs/table, it will be easier to get something to match my stripes dining chairs, but I don't like it too matchy matchy
Love the striped chairs!!
May 5, 2014, 7:54am   #317
Ex-Sydneysider
Originally Posted by clu13
So sorry that I missed this!

It is an actual dining table - 40 inches in diameter. It is the metal Parisian bistro table from restoration hardware and part of the dining collection so it is typical dining height - definitely taller than a coffee table.
Ooh thank you! So it's a bistro table, that explains it! I will look around for something around that size, I went to RH online and they don't have that table anymore.
May 5, 2014, 12:36pm   #318
Originally Posted by clu13
Breakfast nook is finally complete with the lighting fixture installed yesterday

Attachment 2501986
What a beautiful seating arrangement, I love your light fixture!
May 6, 2014, 8:56am   #319
Shoe and Bag Addict
[QU OTE=Luckydogmom;26706661]What a beautiful seating arrangement, I love your light fixture![/QUOTE]

Thank you!
Jun 23, 2014, 8:31am   #320
BEFORE

AFTER
(an update, that allowed us to keep the solid oak boxes, and just kind of reface the kitchen and island without interrupting the new hardwood floors. I would have liked to redesign the kitchen putting the fridge into a custom pantry surround, but this was kind of my only option (like I said without damaging the hardwood floors we had put in a year prior), so darker cabinets and new stainless appliances gave it the update it needed.
Attached Images

Jun 23, 2014, 11:36am   #321
Shoe and Bag Addict
Originally Posted by designer1
BEFORE

AFTER
(an update, that allowed us to keep the solid oak boxes, and just kind of reface the kitchen and island without interrupting the new hardwood floors. I would have liked to redesign the kitchen putting the fridge into a custom pantry surround, but this was kind of my only option (like I said without damaging the hardwood floors we had put in a year prior), so darker cabinets and new stainless appliances gave it the update it needed.

This is a beautiful update! Congrats to you - the cabinets are gorgeous!we Changed the layout of our kitchen and had to have the wood floors refinished - major pain!!!!
Jun 23, 2014, 12:15pm   #322
BEFORE

AFTER
What a beautiful kitchen makeover!
Jun 23, 2014, 1:04pm   #323
Thanks ladies, it was a quick fix ! :)
Jun 26, 2014, 5:04pm   #324
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
Looks great!
Jul 6, 2014, 9:38am   #325
S
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404657357.608668.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  566.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404657420.115383.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  571.1 KB

We've just moved in so there's bit missing but we have gone for the scandinavian vibe.. Which also means I am forever cleaning all the white!
Oct 17, 2014, 10:21am   #326
Originally Posted by Slimders
Attachment 2677563Attachment 2677564

We've just moved in so there's bit missing but we have gone for the scandinavian vibe.. Which also means I am forever cleaning all the white!
Your kitchen looks so similar to mine - the same layout, white cupboards and wood countertops! :P
Oct 17, 2014, 10:48am   #327
Kitchen (with fridge ands for ever behind me)
Attached Images

Oct 17, 2014, 10:49am   #328
To my left, coffee/tea section :)
Attached Images

Yesterday, 1:27am   #329
Loub & Food Lover
BEFORE

AFTER
Originally Posted by _Lee
Yesterday, 3:44am   #330
Originally Posted by _Lee
Oops, just noticed this typo. It was meant to say "with fridge and freezer behind me"
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Home & Garden