Home The Playground Home & Garden

Show us your kitchen


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 18, 2013, 8:59am   #286
Euromutt86's Avatar
Member
First picture is the dining area.
Attached Images
 
Dec 18, 2013, 9:09am   #287
Euromutt86's Avatar
Member
My kitchen is under construction, we just finished the floor and the stove is coming on the 23rd. We're replacing the countertops and we're adding upper cabinets and shelves to the area where the kitchen aid is. I'm adding a wine fridge as well. I bought a vaulted sink, just need a new faucet. I'm doing plaster repair because the last owners hid a hole in the wall!! It's been a process, but it's fun. It would be done already, but we don't use credit cards and save for things one step at a time.
Attached Images
   
Dec 18, 2013, 9:37am   #288
clu13's Avatar
Shoe and Bag Addict
Originally Posted by Euromutt86
I love your kitchen!! SOOOOO jealous! I have the same shaker style doors! Where did you get your pulls from? I'm on the market for new ones!

Thank you very much! It was a fun renovation (I say that now that it done)

I love everything that you are doing! I see you have experienced the joy that floor refinishing! It was dreadful and I'm still finding dust!

I found these pulls on houzz.com. They did an article on the top hardware styles for white shakers. I tried to get the link but it's hard on my phone. These pulls are the Shaub & company italian design Classico pulls in satin nickel. I went through knobs4less.com since they had a sale but definitely search for he best price. I like that I could send back pulls. I ordered extra in case the huge 13 inch were too much on top. I ended up using the extra in the laundry room and on other cabinets. I absolutely love them! The cabinet makers for my kitchen and laundry room have both recommended them to later customers
Dec 18, 2013, 1:29pm   #289
Euromutt86's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by clu13
Thank you very much! It was a fun renovation (I say that now that it done)

I love everything that you are doing! I see you have experienced the joy that floor refinishing! It was dreadful and I'm still finding dust!

I found these pulls on houzz.com. They did an article on the top hardware styles for white shakers. I tried to get the link but it's hard on my phone. These pulls are the Shaub & company italian design Classico pulls in satin nickel. I went through knobs4less.com since they had a sale but definitely search for he best price. I like that I could send back pulls. I ordered extra in case the huge 13 inch were too much on top. I ended up using the extra in the laundry room and on other cabinets. I absolutely love them! The cabinet makers for my kitchen and laundry room have both recommended them to later customers
I didn't have a floor, I had four layers of linoleum in my kitchen! I bought the hardwood because I liked the look in the kitchen. The rest of my house has original hardwood floors.

I had dust though, oh did I have dust... I had an enormous fluorescent light in the kitchen. When I took it down I had noticed that the people who owned the house previously to me purchasing it...they had painted the light multiple times. There were huge holes and a 1/2 inch different from where they could paint and couldn't paint. I had to putty and sand the kitchen ceiling five times!

I found the knobs, I'll order one and see if it works!
Dec 18, 2013, 6:33pm   #290
needloub's Avatar
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by Cupsofjoy
This is our kitchen. Attachment 2434295Attachment 2434296Attachment 2434297
Love the simplicity and layout of your kitchen! Are those quartz countertops?
Dec 19, 2013, 5:49am   #291
Cupsofjoy's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by needloub
Love the simplicity and layout of your kitchen! Are those quartz countertops?

Thank you. They are quartz. I love to cook, and this is a very functional layout with loads of counter space. We just bought our house (it was a show home) over the summer.
Dec 19, 2013, 7:37am   #292
TeamHutchens's Avatar
Blessed
Originally Posted by clu13
My renovation is finally complete with the refinishing of the hardwoods. The last picture is the breakfast book. We are planning to do a small Parisian cafe style table and two comfortable chairs so that we can have coffee and take in the view of the lake. We are only two people and will have an 8 seat dining room table. It may be non-traditional but that's just me.

Attachment 2404038Attachment 2404039Attachment 2404040Attachment 2404041
Nice kitchen! Love the white
Dec 19, 2013, 8:06am   #293
TeamHutchens's Avatar
Blessed
We are in the process of putting the glass backsplash up.
Attached Images
  
Dec 28, 2013, 10:19pm   #294
uhpharm01's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Cupsofjoy
This is our kitchen. Attachment 2434295Attachment 2434296Attachment 2434297
Wow. Your kitchen is gorgeous.
Dec 28, 2013, 10:21pm   #295
uhpharm01's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by tonkamama
My favorite room in the house ... Thanks for letting me share.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps9ad54b66.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps38a9eab2.jpg
This is an amazing Kitchen. Wow!!
Dec 29, 2013, 2:06am   #296
jeh3v's Avatar
RM Love
Before and afters of my little kitchen ::


Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388303774.703255.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  138.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388303789.173155.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  160.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388304241.948363.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  274.0 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388304312.587400.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388304373.823062.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  285.5 KB
Dec 29, 2013, 3:10am   #297
Sternchen's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jeh3v
Before and afters of my little kitchen ::


Attachment 2444137

Attachment 2444138

Attachment 2444141

Attachment 2444142

Attachment 2444143
I love what you did with it! It looks great!! :-)
Dec 29, 2013, 4:53pm   #298
Sweetpea83's Avatar
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by jeh3v
Before and afters of my little kitchen ::


Attachment 2444137

Attachment 2444138

Attachment 2444141

Attachment 2444142

Attachment 2444143

Love it!
Jan 2, 2014, 11:17pm   #299
CobaltBlu's Avatar
Originally Posted by jeh3v
Before and afters of my little kitchen ::


Attachment 2444137

Attachment 2444138

Attachment 2444141

Attachment 2444142

Attachment 2444143
This is really a wonderful remodel! Congratulations, its a lovely space!
Feb 7, 2014, 9:53pm   #300
s
Member
Here's my kitchen and dining room. I have stained concrete on the first floor of my house. I had the kitchen and dining areas scored to look like tile.











POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Home & Garden  
TOP

Thread Tools