Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 3:21am   #16
s
sallylee
I don't have a fixed brand to buy, but when I buy, I must check the material texture, Printed coral fleece is very nice, very soft to touch skin, you can try.
Aug 20, 2012, 8:53pm   #17
LeeMiller
Estate Ralph Lauren sheets - the ones with the sateen finish. Wear wonderfully, get softer with age and look less wrinkled out of the dryer. I had a set I used everyday for years before they wore out.
Aug 21, 2012, 9:26am   #18
p
princesschic
When I lived in the US i loved Ralph Lauren bedding but now that i'm in the UK I just use Next ones. U can get Ralph sheets real cheap at marshalls, tj maxx, etc
Sep 9, 2012, 10:49pm   #19
plumaplomb
LL Bean Flannel...I am all about comfort!!
Sep 25, 2012, 10:22am   #20
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
I like Calvin Klein as well (TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Marshalls).

I just started buying extra sheets from Target when they were on sale. My kids have Target sheets and they are pretty nice so I figured I'd try it on our King size. So far, so good.
Sep 25, 2012, 12:18pm   #21
dk2504
Hotel Collection by Macy's is wonderful! Hudson Park by Bloomingdales is very nice too, but also very pricey.
Oct 5, 2012, 10:01pm   #22
Lv-nowwhat
drive LV
I like Calvin Klein bedding. I am Also a home goods shopper and find great sheets there.
Oct 8, 2012, 2:49am   #23
LawQT1908
Originally Posted by BigPurseSue
Another enthusiastic vote for Ralph Lauren from TJMaxx.

Some friends love the cotton jersey sheets from Land's End. They're comfy, but I find them a bit too warm.
You know, I've been trying to figure out why my hubby hates when the cotton jersey (t-shirt) are put on our bed. He probably finds them too warm/ hot as well... Thanks!!
Oct 8, 2012, 6:04pm   #24
bnjj
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
I have a set of t-shirt sheets that I never use as I find them too hot as well.
Oct 8, 2012, 8:32pm   #25
m
meganfm
Originally Posted by Sternchen
I am a fan of The Company Store
Their percale sheets are great value if you like a "crisp" sheet. I haven't tried their sateen sheets so I can't speak to those.

What I like most is that they sell sheets individually. We only use a fitted sheet, and it was very difficult to find a place where I could buy it on its own.

I've heard fantastic things about the Macy's Hotel Collection (you can buy it in Canada at The Bay as simply "Hotel Collection") but it was out of my price range.
Oct 9, 2012, 1:39pm   #26
~Fabulousity~
Originally Posted by plumaplomb
LL Bean Flannel...I am all about comfort!!

flannel is very comfy bought my DD some flannel sheets.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >