Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 12, 2013, 2:40am   #556
Pollie-Jean's Avatar
Pollie-Jean
***************
I'd love to buy it ,but there's no space for it in our kitchen

Oct 12, 2013, 6:41am   #557
s
shalomjude
Member
Mater Gymnasium Edition Cabinet designed by Soren Rose Studio. Also thinking about a swan chair
Attached Images
 
Oct 13, 2013, 2:54am   #558
Pollie-Jean's Avatar
Pollie-Jean
***************
^^ that's special !
Oct 25, 2013, 10:12am   #559
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
I got a minimalistic mirror for the entrance. It's a convex fish-eye type so I giggle when I leave home

Name:  L1020021.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  56.8 KB
Nov 22, 2013, 8:37am   #560
Pollie-Jean's Avatar
Pollie-Jean
***************
virgin wool blanket

Dec 3, 2013, 10:49pm   #561
HauteMama's Avatar
HauteMama
.
I have a thing for peacocks. I try to keep it tasteful and not let it get too kitschy, but I had to have this bird. I am not sure where his forever home will be so far, but during the holiday season while I have my peacock tree up (okay, THAT is kind of kitschy) he will be on the table while we are not eating.

Dec 4, 2013, 7:25pm   #562
Elina0408's Avatar
Elina0408
Member
Originally Posted by HauteMama
I have a thing for peacocks. I try to keep it tasteful and not let it get too kitschy, but I had to have this bird. I am not sure where his forever home will be so far, but during the holiday season while I have my peacock tree up (okay, THAT is kind of kitschy) he will be on the table while we are not eating.

Love it!
Dec 4, 2013, 7:25pm   #563
Elina0408's Avatar
Elina0408
Member
Originally Posted by Pollie-Jean
virgin wool blanket

Cute!
Dec 4, 2013, 7:26pm   #564
Elina0408's Avatar
Elina0408
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
I got a minimalistic mirror for the entrance. It's a convex fish-eye type so I giggle when I leave home

Attachment 2377175
Love the colour!
Dec 4, 2013, 7:40pm   #565
Elina0408's Avatar
Elina0408
Member
I love scented candles so I couldn't resist buying Les Indes from Diptyque! Smells amazing!
Attached Images
 
Dec 5, 2013, 4:54am   #566
Pollie-Jean's Avatar
Pollie-Jean
***************
Originally Posted by Elina0408
Cute!
Thank you
Dec 5, 2013, 5:54am   #567
Elina0408's Avatar
Elina0408
Member
Originally Posted by shalomjude
Mater Gymnasium Edition Cabinet designed by Soren Rose Studio. Also thinking about a swan chair
So unsual!
Dec 7, 2013, 9:22pm   #568
fendifemale's Avatar
fendifemale
Speedys > men
Name:  20131117_185720.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  92.3 KB

I bought a glass and wrought iron console but it's not put together yet. :(
Dec 12, 2013, 1:50pm   #569
a
adamrobinson
Member
I have recently set up wooden fence in my home..My home look like a heaven after installing wooden fence around my pool.. Check out guys with the help of below link:

http://longhornarborandfence.com/wp-...fort-worth.jpg
Dec 17, 2013, 9:11am   #570
glistenpearls's Avatar
glistenpearls
Ex-Sydneysider
Just got the grille for the wall recently and the red tall vase :-)
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools