Home > >

new items you want for your home

POST A REPLY

Apr 22, 2011, 12:02pm   #61
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by girlsnstilettos
I want a simple neutral color tufted headboard, similar to this one.

Pretty!

I need a new dining room table..and bar stools.
Apr 22, 2011, 12:11pm   #62
girlsnstilettos
Originally Posted by natalie78
New wood floors since neither the contractor, installer, or manufacturer want to take responsibility for the buckling of the current woods floors
That's so annoying, what happened?? New hard wood flooring is a major project and expensive as you well know, I can see why you are
Apr 22, 2011, 12:38pm   #63
natalie78
Surprise!
Originally Posted by girlsnstilettos
That's so annoying, what happened?? New hard wood flooring is a major project and expensive as you well know, I can see why you are
The manufacturer claims the installation was faulty. The contractor claims the flooring was sub-standard (then why did you install it in the first place?), but he admitted that there may have been an installation issue. Either way, I am two years past the builder warranty, so I am getting screwed.
Apr 22, 2011, 1:16pm   #64
BomberGal
All Juiced Up <3
Oooh! So many things I want, not all on my list are literally new... But they'd be new to me.

Vintage shabby chic, dixie or French Provincial desk. I'd really love the dixie desk and hutch combo that matches the dresser hutch I found. <3

A shabby chic China hutch, wardrobe and corner curio cabinet. So that I can neatly put away my craft supplies in the wardrobe. And put my books and treasures in the hutch, and my little treasures in the cabinet.

Low, white oval shabby chic coffee table. Preferably long, but low enough to sit at like a kotatsu.

A new futon, this one has about had it. With pretty new pillows, maybe some strawberry pillows...

A kitchenaide mixer in pink! So that I can make macaroons and things without killing my arms and wrists.

Pretty, functional things for around the house and the kitchen. I have a whole wishpot list of fun and pretty things that I like, want or am inspired by for the house. I'll clean out the list of expired links and share it later, there are a lot of fun shops and items for household decor linked in it that you ladies may also like.
Apr 22, 2011, 7:07pm   #65
Vienne
Leather couches. Distressed because i have dogs.
Apr 23, 2011, 9:01am   #66
truegem
I want a makeover for my bedroom. As an adult I have never had a nice, coordinated bedroom set. It hasn't been a priority. The furniture I still like but I really need to paint and get bedspreads, pillows, nightstands and all the items that will have everything looking picture perfect.
Apr 24, 2011, 12:16am   #67
l
lickmypucci
New bed frame and mattress
New desk
Dresser! (hooray for moving to an apartment with more room)
and a few small things, such as: new bedding, brita filter, floor lamp
Apr 24, 2011, 8:24am   #68
couture2387
New bed, bedding, pillows. And maybe a small sofa.
Apr 24, 2011, 4:10pm   #69
S
Sorilla
Remote control for the light in my room
Apr 24, 2011, 4:16pm   #70
HandBagBoy
I want more pillows!!! You can never have to many pillows on your bed! Atleast thats my oppinoin, hehe ^_^
Apr 24, 2011, 7:07pm   #71
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
I want a nail polish cabinet! Also maybe more shelving in my room, too.
Apr 25, 2011, 1:57am   #72
notoriousliz
Coach & Makeup Fiend
I need a curio cabinet, a new refrigerator, and a new coffee table. I would like to redecorate my bedroom and bathroom as well.
Apr 25, 2011, 5:00pm   #73
*MJ*
Living the dream...
I want a flat screen tv! All the tvs in my house are like, 10+ years old!!
Apr 25, 2011, 6:03pm   #74
HermesNewbie
Shopping Enthusiast
I have a long list of items I want for my home!

Double oven
Round table/dinette set for my kitchen
Marble or granite counter tops
New microwave
Flat screen TV for family room
Chandelier for my closet
Curtains for my closet
Leather sofa/love seat for family room
New rug for dining room
Chest of drawers for guest room
Apr 25, 2011, 6:55pm   #75
Jeannam2008
Fashionably me :)
I have a pretty long list since my BF and I are in the middle of searching for a home, but I really really want one of those soda making machines.
Our friends used it at a dinner last weekend, and the orange soda the machine made was incredible!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >