Home The Playground Home & Garden

My walk in closet. Lots of pics.

POST A REPLY

May 26, 2012, 7:04am   #1
Nahreen
iWe have finished with the interior of our second floor. Im so happy abou my walk in closet.

We have a sliding door from the bedroom. There is shoe shelves that can be pulled out.
Attached Images

May 26, 2012, 7:14am   #2
Nahreen
I have a drawer for my jewellery and one for my make up.

A big mirror and a Missoni cushion. Some purple curtains with a tassel.
Attached Images

May 26, 2012, 7:18am   #3
Nahreen
Some more pics.
Attached Images

May 26, 2012, 9:57am   #4
Wow! You have an amazing closet with some amazing items in it :) Looks like you're a lucky gal.
May 26, 2012, 1:05pm   #5
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
Awecome. Is it possible to see a picture from the entry way to get an overall view of it? I can't picture how it all comes together.
May 26, 2012, 1:37pm   #6
Wow everything looks amazing Nahreen! Great job!
May 27, 2012, 2:07am   #7
Nahreen
Originally Posted by KimmyAnne
Wow! You have an amazing closet with some amazing items in it :) Looks like you're a lucky gal.
Thanks kimmy.

Originally Posted by bnjj
Awecome. Is it possible to see a picture from the entry way to get an overall view of it? I can't picture how it all comes together.
Its quite small so I might not get all into one picture. When you look in from the door youll see the lower shelves with the shoes, perfume bottles and all the drawers with makeup etc on the opposite wall from the door. On the same wall as the door, youll see the higher wardrobes where Ive my clothes and bags. On the small walls, one has the window and on the other hangs the mirror.

Originally Posted by erinrose
Wow everything looks amazing Nahreen! Great job!
Thanks Erin.
May 28, 2012, 1:06am   #8
Brooke0502
So this makes me want to run and fix mine up!! I love it!! All so neatly displayed like works of art!
May 28, 2012, 9:43am   #9
Loub & Food Lover
Nice closet!
May 28, 2012, 10:10am   #10
Louie Stalker
Very nice! :) The LV purse looks perfect in there.

Did you purchase shelvings of varying heights yourself and put them in? I am about to get a big walk in closet room so I am thinking of ideas.
May 28, 2012, 12:10pm   #11
Nahreen
Originally Posted by hatbox
Very nice! :) The LV purse looks perfect in there.

Did you purchase shelvings of varying heights yourself and put them in? I am about to get a big walk in closet room so I am thinking of ideas.
Thank you. We purchased two heights of shelves. The lower ones were 1,1m and the higher ones about 2,1 m. We ordered them from a company that makes kitchens, bathrooms and wardrobes (Danish HTH). They helped us with the drawings but we put them up ourselves. I decided what shelves I wanted and where I wanted them. There were more things to choose from like a mirror that could be pulled out, special racks for trousers, ties etc.

We looked around at different companies supplying wardrobes but HTH were the only ones that could supply the lower heights.
May 28, 2012, 1:13pm   #12
Beautiful!!! And in the process of getting new wardrobes, so HTH was a great tip!!!
May 28, 2012, 1:58pm   #13
Shopping Enthusiast
Beautiful closet -- enjoy!!
May 28, 2012, 6:43pm   #14
Louie Stalker
Originally Posted by Nahreen
Thank you. We purchased two heights of shelves. The lower ones were 1,1m and the higher ones about 2,1 m. We ordered them from a company that makes kitchens, bathrooms and wardrobes (Danish HTH). They helped us with the drawings but we put them up ourselves. I decided what shelves I wanted and where I wanted them. There were more things to choose from like a mirror that could be pulled out, special racks for trousers, ties etc.

We looked around at different companies supplying wardrobes but HTH were the only ones that could supply the lower heights.
That is great, it looks wonderful :) Thanks for sharing!!
May 30, 2012, 3:30pm   #15
It looks really nice. I love the pop of color with the Missoni cushion. Just looking at it makes me happy :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Home & Garden