Home The Playground Home & Garden

Garden Photographs to Share.....

POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2014, 12:59pm   #601
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by ~Fabulousity~
This year I am testing things in pots and hoping that next year I will actually have a real garden
Best of luck!

Originally Posted by fuzzymummy
Hi, I am replying to post 594 about 3 unknown names. For some reason, I can't reply to original post. Oh well.

The first plant looks a lot like a lupin, based on the 7 part leaves but the bleu flowers look more like salvia or veronica, or maybe that other plant you can smoke!

The second is a geranium and the third image is that of Coreopsis Sunfire. If you deadhead the spent flowers on the coreopsis, it will bloom much longer. Once I posted this the reply feature appeared.
Thank you! LOL...I really hope it's not the type that you can smoke! I think it's more like the Veronica type. I'll have to ask my dad..he's the one who gave us the seeds.
Jun 4, 2014, 1:02pm   #602
boo!
Originally Posted by Myrkur
After not using the balcony ever since we moved here (a little over 10 years ago I think) we thought it is time to start using it. We bought some furniture to sit to have breakfast at and a lounge set since we have a pretty big balcony if I say so myself.. I bought some plants today to cheer it up a bit already.

Pink rose, Agapanthus, Pink Paeonia.

Angustifolia Lavender

Tomato plant and strawberry in the back and cat grass

Maroccon mint, thyme and a few I don't know the English naming..
enjoy your "new" balcony! you've got some pretty plants to spruce it up.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:57pm   #603
✘♥✘♥
A very good tomato harvest...this is from three plants.
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402109864.309845.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  985.7 KB
Jun 8, 2014, 7:58am   #604
Freedom Fighter
Since we are still renting a townhouse here until my house in Atlanta is sold.. Here is my current garden in buckets... We've got: yellow watermelon, zucchini, yellow cherry tomatoes, strawberries, sweet bell peppers, and cucumbers.
Attached Images

Jun 30, 2014, 11:35am   #605
Freedom Fighter
Update on the garden
Attached Images

Jun 30, 2014, 1:58pm   #606
The Gimme-Queen
I always love looking in on these garden pics. Thought I'd add a pic of one of our chickens being naughty in our 'garden' (more of a farm if you ask me ). Thx for letting me share.
Attached Images

Jul 2, 2014, 10:40pm   #607
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by Aluxe
I always love looking in on these garden pics. Thought I'd add a pic of one of our chickens being naughty in our 'garden' (more of a farm if you ask me ). Thx for letting me share.

Hehe! Post more chicken pics!

--

First home grown lime! Hope we get more..I want mojitos

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404358793.708122.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  828.6 KB
Jul 3, 2014, 10:09am   #608
boo!
Originally Posted by Theren
Since we are still renting a townhouse here until my house in Atlanta is sold.. Here is my current garden in buckets... We've got: yellow watermelon, zucchini, yellow cherry tomatoes, strawberries, sweet bell peppers, and cucumbers.
Originally Posted by Theren
Update on the garden
^your bucket garden is coming along nicely!

^cute!
Jul 3, 2014, 11:08am   #609
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
Hehe! Post more chicken pics!

--

First home grown lime! Hope we get more..I want mojitos

Attachment 2674166
Hehe will try to.

Congrats on the limes. My hubby won't let anyone touch his limes I'll enjoy vicariously through you I guess. Ha.
Jul 3, 2014, 11:08am   #610
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by frick&frack
^your bucket garden is coming along nicely!

^cute!
Thanks so much. I can't believe how much I've taken to all our chickens.
Jul 3, 2014, 11:44am   #611
✘♥✘♥
Last edited Jul 3, 2014 at 11:45am. Reason: double post.
Jul 3, 2014, 11:45am   #612
✘♥✘♥
Hehe will try to.

Congrats on the limes. My hubby won't let anyone touch his limes I'll enjoy vicariously through you I guess. Ha.
Lol..

Jul 8, 2014, 2:24pm   #613
NoWhere Atoll
Fresh wild blackberries, just off the canes, before and after being blended into plain yogurt.

Attached Images

Jul 9, 2014, 11:13am   #614
boo!
Originally Posted by Echoes
Fresh wild blackberries, just off the canes, before and after being blended into plain yogurt.
heaven
Jul 10, 2014, 12:47am   #615
Originally Posted by Echoes

POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Home & Garden