Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Garden Photographs to Share.....

POST A REPLY

May 29, 2013, 2:26pm   #481
No Cute
cupcake butt
Love this thread. I don't recall how to upload pics. I have been rotating my flower garden in my avatar. This opened today.
May 29, 2013, 5:24pm   #482
Echoes
NoWhere Atoll
^^ Use the blue "Post A Reply" button or the grey "Go Advanced" button below (not the "Post Quick Reply" button).

Then scroll down below the text box and use the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Attach Files" section.
May 29, 2013, 5:36pm   #483
No Cute
cupcake butt
Originally Posted by Echoes
^^ Use the blue "Post A Reply" button or the grey "Go Advanced" button below (not the "Post Quick Reply" button).

Then scroll down below the text box and use the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Attach Files" section.
Thank you. I haven't loaded pics in forever.
May 29, 2013, 5:56pm   #484
No Cute
cupcake butt
My magnolia tree bloomed at the start of May and is now clear of blossoms and leafing out. But I love the blossoms, Little clusters of pink shells.
Attached Images

May 29, 2013, 9:33pm   #485
frick&frack
'tis the season
Originally Posted by No Cute
My magnolia tree bloomed at the start of May and is now clear of blossoms and leafing out. But I love the blossoms, Little clusters of pink shells.
^so pretty! I love pink magnolias.
May 29, 2013, 11:45pm   #486
No Cute
cupcake butt
Thank you.

Here are more pics of my flowers. (Some are blurry...shaky phone hand.)
Attached Images

May 29, 2013, 11:56pm   #487
No Cute
cupcake butt
Dwarf iris.
Attached Images

May 30, 2013, 12:00am   #488
No Cute
cupcake butt
There are so many varieties of iris, and I can't name one...well, maybe one. A white one...if it returns. I have three I really am worried about. Everything is growing or blooming.

Well, the wild columbine leaves are in focus. Gah. This lines the words all around the yard.
Attached Images

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 12:10am.
Jun 1, 2013, 12:44am   #489
beagly911
Well here are my veggies, flowers and herbs....a combination of raised beds and containers...tomatoes, peppers, beans, swiss chard, cucumbers, petunias, geraniums, thyme, rosemary, mint, oregano, parsley and basil...can't wait for the bounty!!!

Jun 1, 2013, 7:12am   #490
Echoes
NoWhere Atoll
I'm going to try some containers this year since there are so many wild rabbits around here.
Jun 1, 2013, 9:10pm   #491
frick&frack
'tis the season
Thank you.

Here are more pics of my flowers. (Some are blurry...shaky phone hand.)
^lovely lily of the valley!

Originally Posted by beagly911
Well here are my veggies, flowers and herbs....a combination of raised beds and containers...tomatoes, peppers, beans, swiss chard, cucumbers, petunias, geraniums, thyme, rosemary, mint, oregano, parsley and basil...can't wait for the bounty!!!
^you've got some sweet little raised beds!
Jun 1, 2013, 11:09pm   #492
No Cute
cupcake butt
Originally Posted by frick&frack

Thanks. My yard smells delicious with the lily of the valley and honeysuckle going at the same time. The weeping cherry blossom tree is done now, so it's nice to have fragrance again.
Jun 1, 2013, 11:16pm   #493
beagly911
There are so many varieties of iris, and I can't name one...well, maybe one. A white one...if it returns. I have three I really am worried about. Everything is growing or blooming.

Well, the wild columbine leaves are in focus. Gah. This lines the words all around the yard.
So many beautiful flowers!
Jun 1, 2013, 11:17pm   #494
beagly911
Originally Posted by frick&frack

Thank you so much, we have a small back yard with clay for soil so the raised beds work great!
Jun 2, 2013, 7:18am   #495
emojosh
Climbing the Ladder
LOVE this thread! You all have such beautiful blooms!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >