Home Premier Designers Hermès

You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

POST A REPLY

Aug 8, 2012, 10:36am   #1246
its so important every morning when I wake up walk into my dressing room. A few or at least one H bag already there greeting me.
''good morning''
And at night they say good night to me before I go to bed.

I am very much addicted I know.
Aug 8, 2012, 10:46am   #1247
mp4
Weimanuts!
You wonder why your SA hasn't called in a while and you start dreaming that no one will sell you any bags!
Aug 28, 2012, 11:59am   #1248
Shopping's my cardio
You look at the new sign and awnings for your local Italian bistro and see that they've chosen the lovely color crocus.
Aug 28, 2012, 12:50pm   #1249
I went to the Lipizzan Horses performance this past weekend and when the horses did the Capriole (An upward leap made by a trained horse without going forward and with a backward kick of the hind legs at the height of the leap), I thought that would look good on a scarf.
Aug 28, 2012, 2:58pm   #1250
In my H closet
Originally Posted by tresorchic
i went to the lipizzan horses performance this past weekend and when the horses did the capriole (an upward leap made by a trained horse without going forward and with a backward kick of the hind legs at the height of the leap), i thought that would look good on a scarf.
lol!!
Jan 16, 2013, 9:55am   #1251
E
When you knock your bag over and apologise to it
Jan 16, 2013, 10:02am   #1252
BBC
Classic H
You buy something that matches your hair...and then you photograph it...
Attached Images

Jan 16, 2013, 10:05am   #1253
When you check H's website daily to see what new goodies have arrived
Jan 16, 2013, 10:09am   #1254
BBC
Classic H
Originally Posted by halohead
When you check H's website daily to see what new goodies have arrived
Thanks, you just reminded me...
Jan 16, 2013, 11:50am   #1255
l
When you look up into the sky and see H scarf patterns in the clouds...(and you are not even a scarfie!) Love them, just don't own that many!
Jan 16, 2013, 11:53am   #1256
HermesLad
When stumbling home from a night club you stop by Hermes and stare in the windows on your own, because you feel self conscious doing it during the day and you end up walking in and buying something when it's open. Drunken Nocturnal Hermes Time is time well spent.
Jan 16, 2013, 1:30pm   #1257
A
Originally Posted by pursemember
add another one!
-went with your bag to the furniture store and say " make the sofa this exact colour"
-thinking of going on the plane for 13 hours just to get one out of this world bag or to attend an hermès opening
That's exactly what I'm doing in 3 week...flying to paris to score a bag or two. Too bad I'm missing the sale though
Jan 16, 2013, 1:42pm   #1258
A
When check your bank account and dream of what you can get with it now from your store instead of saving for retirement...lol
Jan 16, 2013, 1:58pm   #1259
A
I have about 30 non Hermes purse and now I really don't know what to do with them.
My biggest fear of getting my first Hermes was getting addicted. I told my husband I'm only getting one purse, I got a Cabag in NYC last month. Next month he's agreed to another one and a few accessories when we go to Paris in a few weeks. No way you can just have one...the craftsmanship, beauty, versatility and exclusivity is sooo addictive.
Jan 16, 2013, 2:06pm   #1260
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Cormac
When stumbling home from a night club you stop by Hermes and stare in the windows on your own, because you feel self conscious doing it during the day and you end up walking in and buying something when it's open. Drunken Nocturnal Hermes Time is time well spent.

Love this, Cormac!

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès