Home > >

Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Sep 18, 2013, 5:16pm   #4231
L
Ladybaga
Originally Posted by MYH
I'm supposed to be on a scarf ban but when a scarf angel comes a knocking, you have to answer the door right? Since my contribution to blue week was so pathetic with only one little scarf, I am going to try to earn extra credit by turning in some homework late. Here's my new to me Pavements. I love her. Thank you scarf angel!
Attachment 2337336
Attachment 2337337
MYH, You get lots of extra credit for this beauty! (I don't see this as breaking your ban because you needed another blue scarf. Trust me, this is a necessity, not an impulse buy. Gonna go look at your pic, again. LOVE THIS!
Sep 18, 2013, 5:19pm   #4232
L
Ladybaga
Originally Posted by sissy milano
stolen to my hubby with Mai Tai horn

is that admissible here?
I love this!!! What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing. You get the most creative award for raiding hubby's closet! Fabulous!
Sep 19, 2013, 2:05am   #4233
gem
...enjoying my H ...
Originally Posted by Pegase
One last post for today.. I know I am late for party, as always, but U just could not resist doing this, so I took 2hours off today to take the first "family foto" ... needles to say, taking this pic was much harder than I thought... lol
as you know... I am crazy about the horsies!
enjoy!
C&T heaven !

Amazing!
Sep 19, 2013, 2:06am   #4234
D
Darma
My contribution to the Blue/Purple week.
Attached Images

Sep 19, 2013, 2:07am   #4235
D
Darma
Scarves in action
Attached Images

Sep 19, 2013, 2:28am   #4236
D
Darma
More.
Attached Images

Sep 19, 2013, 2:31am   #4237
D
Darma
Continue...
Attached Images

Sep 19, 2013, 3:22am   #4238
chihuahua127
Originally Posted by MYH
Inspired to wear my only 140cm FdI today after seeing Ladybaga and Scarf Addicts beautiful purple one. It's finally getting cooler here and am so happy the scarves get to come out and play.

There is so much pattern in this scarf that even wearing it the exact same way brings out so many different colors and flowers.

Attachment 2337210
Attachment 2337211
So beautiful!

Originally Posted by sissy milano
stolen to my hubby with Mai Tai horn

is that admissible here?
Now I know what to get DH for his birthday! 😉 Last time I was shopping at H, I got him a belt kit, with the buckle being used by me more often than him!
Sep 19, 2013, 3:29am   #4239
chihuahua127
Originally Posted by Darma
Continue...
Your collection is gorgeous, darma, but I love the shawl in this one most of all- the one with horseshoe border- may I ask what the design is called? Thanks:)
Sep 19, 2013, 4:20am   #4240
sissy milano
thank you sweet ladies.

I couldn't resist to all this H beauties... I had to find the way
Attached Images

Sep 19, 2013, 6:00am   #4241
A
Ali-bagpuss
Originally Posted by Masik
I'm a newbie in this topic, so please forgive if i do all at once :)
I was sick in bed when I started to read the thread during the Blue week, still feeling not so hot during the Doubles week, and finally I'm myself (more or less ), in the Purple Week.
So, if you don't mind, Ladies and Gents, I will post some pictures of my Blue, Double, and Purple scarves for your viewing pleasure.

Contribution to the Blue Week

Thank you for letting me share (c)

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous collection of scarves. I can't believe that I don't have a single blue in my collection, this needs to be rectified.
Sep 19, 2013, 6:02am   #4242
A
Ali-bagpuss
Originally Posted by MYH
I'm supposed to be on a scarf ban but when a scarf angel comes a knocking, you have to answer the door right? Since my contribution to blue week was so pathetic with only one little scarf, I am going to try to earn extra credit by turning in some homework late. Here's my new to me Pavements. I love her. Thank you scarf angel!
Attachment 2337336
Attachment 2337337
This is a beauty, congratulations.
Sep 19, 2013, 6:02am   #4243
A
Ali-bagpuss
Originally Posted by Darma
My contribution to the Blue/Purple week.
There are some beautiful scarves here.
Sep 19, 2013, 6:06am   #4244
Kelly_76
Originally Posted by sparklelisab
I am twins with Kelly 76 today. Honey, are you wearing a CDC? We can be twins with Seton and Friend!
This is so cool! You look great, sparklelisab! AndI love the colour of your shirt.
Happy to have a twin on the other side of the ocean!
Sep 19, 2013, 6:07am   #4245
A
Ali-bagpuss
Originally Posted by MYH
Inspired to wear my only 140cm FdI today after seeing Ladybaga and Scarf Addicts beautiful purple one. It's finally getting cooler here and am so happy the scarves get to come out and play.

There is so much pattern in this scarf that even wearing it the exact same way brings out so many different colors and flowers.

Attachment 2337210
Attachment 2337211
This is beautiful. I've always discounted the 140s before but they're definitely growing on me.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >