Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jul 2, 2013, 6:33pm   #2086
S
Sophieselt
Originally Posted by Hermesick
Thank you, most kind of you but it would be too complicated to ship to my country ....I am far away from FL
--I noticed that! Sorry I didn't pick up on it earlier!! I will definitely check when I am back there!
Jul 2, 2013, 8:31pm   #2087
Originally Posted by Anfang
Here is is, seton, it has red H borders. I remember this was not sold in H stores, you only could buy it at American Hospital. It was issued to raise funds to help American Hospital buying a MRI machine :
Interesting expression on his face. Little did he know the impact of his so-called discovery! I have not handled this scarf but your post has piqued my interest in exploring it! Thank you for the lovely close-ups.
Jul 2, 2013, 8:39pm   #2088
May I present - my addiction : Kachinas. KO is a genius, for me these scarves are magically beautiful.
I will post the 140 summer twills later these week
I can see why .... And having been to some cliff dwellings and kivas of the Ancestral Puebloans lately, even moreso.

"Ancient Pueblo peoples or Ancestral Pueblo peoples were an ancient Native American culture centered on the present-day Four Corners area of the United States, comprising southern Utah, northeastern Arizona, northern New Mexico, and southwestern Colorado. They lived in a range of structures, including pit houses, pueblos, and cliff dwellings designed so that they could lift entry ladders during enemy attacks, which provided security. Archaeologists referred to one of these cultural groups as the Anasazi, although the term is not preferred by contemporary Pueblo peoples." (Wikipedia)
Jul 2, 2013, 11:00pm   #2089
Chestnutty
Moja Angelika
Originally Posted by Sophieselt
Attachment 2239758

-Long day- but my scarf served me well!
Sophieselt, you and Sparklelisab rock the necklace knot! Is that Les Trophees? I think my SA had the same one as well!

Seton, Hermesick, Anfang - Thank you for sharing your KO love. I think it's Ladybaga's turn to show her KO love as well. Where's Ms. Matchy Matchyyyyyyyyyyy?

I think I have only one contribution to this week NA theme.
Wa'Ko-Ni (Universe of women). Per Hermes carres stories booklet, she's a Northeast Prairie Indian woman, of Osages tribe.

close-up of her complexion and facial expression. Sooooo realistic, isn't it!

I posted modeling pics for this scarf a few months ago, in case anyone is considering.
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/wh...l#post23631795
Jul 3, 2013, 3:20am   #2090
Anfang
Originally Posted by 94107
Interesting expression on his face. Little did he know the impact of his so-called discovery! I have not handled this scarf but your post has piqued my interest in exploring it! Thank you for the lovely close-ups.
You're welcome, my dear !
Jul 3, 2013, 2:17pm   #2091
mimi 123
May I present - my addiction : Kachinas. KO is a genius, for me these scarves are magically beautiful.
I will post the 140 summer twills later these week
Thank you for sharing, Hermesick! Your collection is just gorgeous! You made me want to have a second Kachinas summer twill now, only thing is if they are available anywhere.
Jul 4, 2013, 7:30am   #2092
Hermesick
Originally Posted by mimi 123
Thank you for sharing, Hermesick! Your collection is just gorgeous! You made me want to have a second Kachinas summer twill now, only thing is if they are available anywhere.
My pleasure, thank you dear Mimi ! Happy to hear that
Jul 4, 2013, 9:53am   #2093
Israeli_Flava
♥I Rock The Croc♥
Off theme again, but Cappys inspired my to show my 140 summer twill Kachinas.
We are twins with Ladybaga on the yellow/brown one and with Lanit on the red one.

Obviously both ladies wear them beautifully - here is my humble contribution.
Hermesick darling, I know you have this one....can u pls tell me what is the cw (and colors from the tag) of this Kachinas???? I'm slightly obsessed.
Attached Images

Jul 4, 2013, 1:00pm   #2094
Hermesick
Originally Posted by Israeli_Flava
Hermesick darling, I know you have this one....can u pls tell me what is the cw (and colors from the tag) of this Kachinas???? I'm slightly obsessed.
LOL - I hear you Here we go IF :
ref. 431823S
05 emeraude/capucine/turquoise (my favourite !)
Jul 4, 2013, 1:18pm   #2095
lanit
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY Silkies! It's hot as heck but wishing everyone a great weekend!
Attached Images

Jul 4, 2013, 1:21pm   #2096
Anfang
Originally Posted by lanit
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY Silkies! It's hot as heck but wishing everyone a great weekend!
Wow ! lanit ! This is something ! Happy Independance Day and have fun this week-end !
Jul 4, 2013, 1:26pm   #2097
Israeli_Flava
♥I Rock The Croc♥
Originally Posted by lanit
You look gorgeous!!! Amazing Independence day look!!!!
Jul 4, 2013, 1:27pm   #2098
Israeli_Flava
♥I Rock The Croc♥
LOL - I hear you Here we go IF :
ref. 431823S
05 emeraude/capucine/turquoise (my favourite !)
Jul 4, 2013, 1:29pm   #2099
Anfang
Originally Posted by Israeli_Flava
Moving back on this thread to get a look as these days I'm so busy... IF, your Kachinas is glorious !
Jul 4, 2013, 1:37pm   #2100
lanit
Also for theme week - must pay homage to Kermit Olivier: Pony Express 70 cm
Attached Images

DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >