Home Premier Designers Hermès

Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jul 1, 2013, 1:59pm   #2071
e
Member
Originally Posted by Sophieselt
Attachment 2239758


-Long day- but my scarf served me well!
Love this!
Jul 1, 2013, 4:03pm   #2072
S
Member
Originally Posted by eagle1002us
Love this!
--Thanks so much ! It was such a long, stressful day..It is so nice to hear all the pleasant comments!!
Jul 2, 2013, 2:50am   #2073
Anfang's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by seton
thx and I really like the scarf necklace look on you



I never get tired of looking at Ameriques, would love to see yours.

Chestnutty - thx for your sweet words.
Here is is, seton, it has red H borders. I remember this was not sold in H stores, you only could buy it at American Hospital. It was issued to raise funds to help American Hospital buying a MRI machine :
Attached Images
    
Jul 2, 2013, 6:25am   #2074
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by seton
Les Ameriques, all from 1992.
I have 3 cws: green, blue, navy/red
booklet info courtesy of SM1

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...psdc08e25f.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...ps984403f0.jpg
Stunning Seton - all these details are amazing ! I could spend a day studying them
Jul 2, 2013, 6:27am   #2075
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Anfang
Here is is, seton, it has red H borders. I remember this was not sold in H stores, you only could buy it at American Hospital. It was issued to raise funds to help American Hospital buying a MRI machine :
Wow, I guess, it's very rar ! It's beautiful Anfang, thank you for sharing !
Jul 2, 2013, 6:30am   #2076
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Jahna
Hi everyone!! MIA again, and we have headed into another week:

30 June The New World: Scarves about North America to celebrate US Independence Day

Gangs of company have kept me out of scarf world, and I don't know WHAT I have for this one; there must be something...

About the best I have done this week is a visual feast.

Hermesick, I love Toutsy too, and have "Au Son..." in 3 CWs (keep thinking about cutting it down to two, but I can't decide to do it.

So many beautiful scarves!!
Wow Jahna, 3 Au Son ! Please, please share pics
Jul 2, 2013, 6:32am   #2077
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Sophieselt
Attachment 2239758


-Long day- but my scarf served me well!
I really like how you tied it, Sophieselt, it's looks very elegant.
Jul 2, 2013, 6:40am   #2078
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
May I present - my addiction : Kachinas. KO is a genius, for me these scarves are magically beautiful.
I will post the 140 summer twills later these week
Attached Images
    
Jul 2, 2013, 9:53am   #2079
S
Member
Originally Posted by Hermesick
I really like how you tied it, Sophieselt, it's looks very elegant.
--Thanks--that's nice of you to say--
Jul 2, 2013, 9:54am   #2080
S
Member
Originally Posted by Hermesick
May I present - my addiction : Kachinas. KO is a genius, for me these scarves are magically beautiful.
I will post the 140 summer twills later these week
--Wow--those are so cool!
Can you still get the Kachina's? I think I saw a cashmere GM in Naples, FL--would that be right?
Jul 2, 2013, 10:05am   #2081
Anfang's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Hermesick
May I present - my addiction : Kachinas. KO is a genius, for me these scarves are magically beautiful.
I will post the 140 summer twills later these week
Splen-did !!! Love them all !!!
Jul 2, 2013, 3:41pm   #2082
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Sophieselt
--Wow--those are so cool!
Can you still get the Kachina's? I think I saw a cashmere GM in Naples, FL--would that be right?
In a H store ? Not sure but I think rather not...For sure re-seller would be a source....
But perhaps they have a stock in Naples Oh my Gosh, I would buy it immediately
Jul 2, 2013, 3:42pm   #2083
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Anfang
Splen-did !!! Love them all !!!
Thank you for the scarf love Anfang !
Jul 2, 2013, 4:04pm   #2084
S
Member
Originally Posted by Hermesick
In a H store ? Not sure but I think rather not...For sure re-seller would be a source....
But perhaps they have a stock in Naples Oh my Gosh, I would buy it immediately
--Yes--it was the Naples, FL store--I am pretty sure that's what she said..
I am new to the scarves...so I am still learning all the designs--
I can give you her name and number if you are interested..I may be mistaken, but I think that is what she called it....
Jul 2, 2013, 5:09pm   #2085
Hermesick's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Sophieselt
--Yes--it was the Naples, FL store--I am pretty sure that's what she said..
I am new to the scarves...so I am still learning all the designs--
I can give you her name and number if you are interested..I may be mistaken, but I think that is what she called it....
Thank you, most kind of you but it would be too complicated to ship to my country ....I am far away from FL
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès  
TOP

Thread Tools