Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What is your last Hermes purchase?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Apr 2, 2014, 9:03pm   #4981
ghoztz
Originally Posted by Hermes Only
And... My SO arrived after waiting for 9 months... Just In Time for Spring.

To add to my Collection... My FIRST EVER Kelly 40cm in BLEU LIN, GRAPHITE & ETAIN. Clemence, Gold HW. This SO COMBO that I "created" was BEYOND my IMAGINATION.. It is AMAZING.. I DIED and went to H'eaven @ First Glance..

Love the color combo! It looks refreshing!
Apr 2, 2014, 9:09pm   #4982
B
Binkmartini
Originally Posted by jyyanks
aack! Pics please!!! Love Blue Electrique and croc and am dying to see it.
Originally Posted by panthere55
OMG! Post pics! Must be gorgeous!
I'll put up a pic when I have access to a computer tomorrow... Somehow my mobile devices are not allowing me to do so
Apr 2, 2014, 9:09pm   #4983
umlm
ladygoby

To add to my Collection... My FIRST EVER Kelly 40cm in BLEU LIN, GRAPHITE & ETAIN. Clemence, Gold HW. This SO COMBO that I "created" was BEYOND my IMAGINATION.. It is AMAZING.. I DIED and went to H'eaven @ First Glance..

really gorgeous, congrats. so envious
Apr 2, 2014, 9:51pm   #4984
birkin10600

Wow! Love the combinations of colors! Lucky you!
Apr 2, 2014, 10:04pm   #4985
Hermes Only
Hermes Forever
Originally Posted by Uyen4570
WOW! Those colors are amazing with the GHW!!!!!
Originally Posted by ghoztz
Love the color combo! It looks refreshing!
Originally Posted by umlm
really gorgeous, congrats. so envious
Originally Posted by birkin10600
Wow! Love the combinations of colors! Lucky you!
Thank You... I'm so Happy, My 1st Kelly40cm in my favorite neutrals.. It turned out really COOL...
Apr 2, 2014, 11:56pm   #4986
Kitty S.

Happy Bday! Triple happiness 🎁 to you! 😄
Apr 3, 2014, 2:22am   #4987
Kkho
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I wish I could SO a bag too. This combination is wonderful. Enjoy!
Apr 3, 2014, 5:36am   #4988
c
cr1stalangel

]
You honestly create the best SOs Hermes_Only! That is Gorgeous! Congratulations!
Apr 3, 2014, 10:08am   #4989
Nico_79
Spring is HERE.. .I got some advance Bday Present for my April Bday Month...

I've ALWAYS wanted this Cape Cod Double Tour GM with Orange H Strap

I finally got a hold of my favorite Maxi-Twilly this Spring.. Kachina Maxi-Twilly cw09 in Soleil, Ebene, Corail

Congrats on both! Definitely great birthday presents!

HermesOnly, major congrats on your SO!! It's gorgeous! I love the colours you chose and it was definitely worth the wait.
Apr 3, 2014, 10:13am   #4990
M
MrsJDS
A real beauty!!
Apr 3, 2014, 10:13am   #4991
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H

Love these colors together, Hermes Only! It's gorgeous. Can't believe that you waited only 9 months for your SO. Lucky you!
Apr 3, 2014, 10:46am   #4992
marina230
Originally Posted by Onthego
Beautiful pop of color or colors. Is that capucine with the anemone? Fantastic.
Thanks you!!! Yes, it is!! I am so much in llove!! Now, I hope to get the anemone Birkin one day!!
Apr 3, 2014, 10:51am   #4993
ldldb
I roam there4 I am
Originally Posted by HollyandHarper
Absolutely protect the handles! I never had a Twilly in my life until I ventured to take out my beautiful blue B35 ostrich everywhere I went... The humidity and holding the bag everywhere I went ruined the handles...(and it is a long long spa date for that bird at H). Still waiting for the bird's return....

i'm sorry if i am going OT at this thread, but could you (or any of the other ladies) please confirm that there is no issue of color transfer from the silks on to the bird's handles? i know that some scarves' colors run for whatever reason (for example, after a bad drycleaning job) so i just wondered if there could be this possibility? i'm probably getting overly OCD but TIA!!
Apr 3, 2014, 11:02am   #4994
ssv003

This bag is absolutely stunning. A heartfelt, big congrats!
Apr 3, 2014, 1:28pm   #4995
bagalogist
Well done Hermes Only, you've really outdone yourself this time. Happy Birthday to you, have a memorable birthday month!

DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >